watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 53194 times)

sdee

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #360 on: February 21, 2014, 01:35:00 pm »
thanks!! hungryshopper :)

commented on your blog:

http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/week-3-sunset/  :)

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #361 on: February 21, 2014, 02:47:11 pm »
I'm blogging again. Here's my first and latest blog entry for 2014. So excited to read your blogs sisses but I think I need time for it.  :)

http://www.pinkyjhaney.com/2014/02/im-blogging-again.html

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2014, 02:55:52 pm »
I potted up some Keffir Lime and another one of my furbabies wants to say hello :) I hope you visit and comment, gt sisters! I will return the comment on your blogs

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/13-potting-up-sunday-keffir-lime.html

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2014, 03:08:46 pm »
Here's my latest entry: http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2014/02/bilbiling-mandaluyong-2014_4.html

Left comments for:
- jhaney
- MaitaOfMakeUpOnDemand
- domesticatedangel
- bluewingedangel

sdee

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #364 on: February 24, 2014, 10:05:55 am »

blackshirt13

  • Guest

gummybearzz13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #366 on: February 24, 2014, 03:27:53 pm »
will follow your blogs din and comment

please follow my blog too and feel free to comment gummybearzz13.wordpress.com

thanks

hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #367 on: February 24, 2014, 06:00:37 pm »
Hi mga sis! :D

Here's my latest entry http://jeanquiambao.net/blog/product-review-celeteque-dermoscience/

That's actually my first product review post, please be nice! Hehe
I'll get back to your comments later! Work stuff muna ulit. :)

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #368 on: February 24, 2014, 10:18:37 pm »


hungryshopper

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #370 on: February 25, 2014, 12:32:48 am »
The Monday Grace #05
http://jeanquiambao.net/blog/monday-grace-05/

I'll be blog-hopping and commenting starting now. I'm not a creep, just a night owl! Hehe  ;D

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #371 on: February 25, 2014, 01:30:13 am »
left comments for:

jhaney
MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand
lornadahl
sdee
blackshirt13
gummybearzz13
hungryshopper
rhed



here are my posts:

http://kerenkeng.blogspot.com/2014/02/hello-my-book-lover.html

http://kerenkeng.blogspot.com/2014/02/love-themes.html


choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2014, 11:02:56 am »
left comments for :
MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand
Hungryshopper

 :)

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2014, 11:50:41 am »
http://vivamanilena.blogspot.com/2014/02/up-close-and-personal-with-valentino.html


pls include url in your comment so that i can return the favor asap :)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2014, 01:10:52 pm »
Hi kitchen goddess! Your link doesn't seem to be working, but I will try again in a few minutes :)

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2014, 12:02:23 pm »
Left comment for:

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand
lornadahl
sdee


sis blackshirt13 and gummybearzz13, I can't post comment on your blog, I don't know why.  :( Will try to figure out kung bakit. Next time naman yung iba. I will get back to reading your blog posts when I have the time again.

rhed

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2014, 09:33:02 pm »

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2014, 08:53:18 am »
commented on blogs na! ;)

visit my blog for a new body scrub recipe
http://www.invisiblestilettos.com/2014/02/green-tea-scrub.html

thanks!

anorby1988

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close