watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 53297 times)

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2014, 09:00:14 pm »
Hi mga sis! Here's mine:

http://bubbleofblah.com/2014/01/26/curse-post-travel-depression/

I've been commenting on your blogs, I lost track na nga lang kung kanino na ko nakacomment. :)

aoshi_01

  • Guest

domesticatedangel

  • Guest

blackshirt13

  • Guest

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2014, 01:24:40 pm »
What's Your Approach to Personal Finance?

Do you tipid your self to gutom? Or do you balance your wants and needs? :D

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:30 am »

whatseatingven

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2014, 06:21:18 am »
Hi sisses! here's a new one from my big honeymoon escape :)
I do reply and leave comments on your blogs, although, I don't really post them here. You'll see it on your entries :)

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/07-kapuluan-vista-resort-pagudpud.html


domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2014, 08:25:56 am »
Valentine's Day Gift Idea!

http://www.invisiblestilettos.com/2014/02/gold-sharpie-mug.html

watch out for more DIYs!

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #310 on: February 02, 2014, 12:27:10 pm »
Here's my latest mga sis!

http://bubbleofblah.com/2014/02/02/prk-magic-for-muggle-eyes/

I'll be blog hopping today. :D

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #311 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:46 am »

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2014, 12:57:57 am »
Here's my latest entry: http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2014/02/music-monday-datus-tribe-lakambini.html

Left comments for:
- riksy07
- aoshi_01
- domesticatedangel
- MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2014, 08:17:30 am »
Hi I'm back,

http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/2014/02/pits-perfect.html

i'll visit your blog promise  ;D

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2014, 09:10:14 pm »
Hi all!

I posted comments for the following:

-extraseksi
-homebaseddiva
-mrsdiaz

OOT: Ladies, I applied for a scholarship grant for a masters course that will be held in three universities in Europe that are under consortium. There are only 9 scholarship grants to be given out and there are around 1,000+ applicants from all over the world. The results will be out this week and I hope that you can help me pray for it. A simple "I hope you get the scholarship" will be enough. :) Thank you in advance dear sisses!

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2014, 07:57:29 pm »
Hi All,

I have been a long-sufferer of acne for years. Kindly read my blog article as I have found a good product that I consider heaven sent!

http://mumaysworld.blogspot.com/2014/02/goodbye-acne-goodbye-pimples.html

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #316 on: February 06, 2014, 11:26:43 am »

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #317 on: February 06, 2014, 08:59:26 pm »


MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #319 on: February 07, 2014, 02:32:02 pm »
Hi ladies! I spent the last two days in Batangas and had no internet. I'm catching up on my blog reading right now and will be leaving comments on them. But I hope you go to my blog too and meet Wizard! He's a real sweet pea... you'll see!

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/09-wizard-goes-to-the-farm.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close