watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2  (Read 53333 times)

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2014, 03:52:54 pm »

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2014, 04:48:09 pm »
^ will be commenting on your blogs tomorrow sisses!

Start off the year with a whole lotta Lovin’!

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2014, 09:43:14 pm »
235: 2014: Renewed Faith and Courage
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2014/01/235-2014-renewed-faith-and-courage.html

all comments will be returned! :D


pisceanrat

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2014, 03:47:59 pm »
reciprocated done to poetrytoprose and ms. jocris m. :-*

pisceanrat.blogspot.com


bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2014, 02:00:42 am »

domesticatedangel

  • Guest

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #248 on: January 06, 2014, 09:42:07 pm »
Hi ladies! It's been a really long time since I posted here. I left comments for the following blogs:

esoradiam
kwentonimumay
curiousweekends
homebaseddiva
jocrisworld
loveisamutt
jacquelineuy
kabadinganandbeyond

Pasensya na if I wasn't able to place here the specific post where I commented. If you see a comment from a "Kristine", that's me. :)

Here is my latest blog post by the way: http://bubbleofblah.com/2014/01/05/2014s-chosen-one-moleskine-peanuts-daily-planner/ I hope you guys can drop by. Feel free to comment nalang din on other posts if you're not feeling this one.

PLUS! I made a Bloglovin' group where I started to add the blogs of those who frequent here. I was able to list roughly 30 blogs na, all from this thread and the first one. I haven't added everyone to Bloglovin' pa and some aren't there yet. It's just so madali ako maupdate whenever you guys have new posts and I can comment right away. :) Makes things easier than checking here and it makes reading your blogs part of my blog reading routine. Hindi yung pagmagcoment exchange lang ako magbabasa. Hehe. :) Build din nating ang ating Bloglovin' followings.

Bukas ulit! :D

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2014, 11:29:53 am »
^ I loveee your journal. Mine is sooooo delayed. Last year ko pa pinadeliver ng December. Til now wala pa rin. Hay nlg XEND!!

Anyway, here is my latest post on my Freelance/Finance blog.

10 Money Mistakes I Have Learned From My Mother — And How You Can Avoid Them

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2014, 08:43:08 am »

blackshirt13

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #252 on: January 08, 2014, 02:51:15 pm »
Hi girls! I hope you could drop by and comment on my new blog:

http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/02-up-los-banos-pinakbet-seeds.html

I'll be blog hopping right now :)


ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2014, 01:26:12 pm »

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2014, 08:36:35 am »

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2014, 09:24:26 am »
Dreamcatcher: Theme-ing my 2014

I have established my 2014 manifesto through this post. How about you? :) Care to share your 2014 goals?

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2014, 05:24:01 pm »


mrsalejandrino

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange - Thread 2
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2014, 12:02:00 am »
Hello, beautiful people!

I just joined this trail and I've commented to your blogs (visited each link posted on this page) can you share some love to my blog site too? http://migsandalaine.blogspot.com/


My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/migsandalaine

Thank you so much!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close