We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I also have big thighs (and hips) which makes shopping for jeans hell. I don't think my SO loves it, pero try niya lang magreklamo ano magagawa ko eh ganun talaga body shape ko kahit pumayat ako malaki padin thighs ko in proportion to the rest of my body.
Same here. I always end up getting a size or two bigger when I buy jeans. I used to dislike having big, round thighs and hips but learned to embrace it. My guy loves it too. Tapos nung nag-trending ang thigh gap, keber!
it doesnt matter kung malaki hita mo or maliit boobs mo o maitim ang kilikili mo, it doesnt matter. kung mahal ka ng lalaki, mahal ka niya. I have to admit. i used to be sooo vain. para lang ma-please ex ko. i thought being perfect in his eyes could make him stay. But no. he chose someone else. yung officemate ko na isang dura lang ang pagitan namin. So girls, love yourself. I found my new boyfriend. he loves me for me.