Author Topic: Girls with big thighs  (Read 12625 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 10:39:19 am »
Kesa naman maliit thighs ko tapos nasa chubby side ako baka sabihin nila chicken legs ako haha.

onga naman, at least you don't skip leg days

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 10:45:35 am »
^^agree sis chicafabulosa :) all we can do is to take care of whatever we have now + improve kung ano man kayang iimprove. Di man gusto ng lahat features natin, for sure, asset pa rin yan :D

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 11:16:11 am »
I remember liking this girl singer when we went to a comedy bar, pinagpipilitan kong hindi mataba yung girl but our two girl companions who were slim told me that she was fat kaya (short girl kasi kaya lalo obvious yung laman)
I realized then and there that mabubulag ka talaga kapag attracted ka...lol :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 11:23:57 am »
Correct ka bro sacred, basta attracted ka kahit na sabihin nila na ay di naman maganda, ipipilit mo pa rin maganda  ;D... :) oo naman asset ko naman legs ko, wala akong peklat kaya flaunt kung flaunt ang peg ko. Bagay naman sa katawan ko haha...

Agree sis Fourever, wala naman kasi mangyayari if we just whine. If we want something to happen we need to take action. So improved what you have and also I will advice to learn how to love what you have. If you will always compare yourself sa iba, madidisappoint ka lang.


FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 01:11:10 pm »
I remember liking this girl singer when we went to a comedy bar, pinagpipilitan kong hindi mataba yung girl but our two girl companions who were slim told me that she was fat kaya (short girl kasi kaya lalo obvious yung laman)
I realized then and there that mabubulag ka talaga kapag attracted ka...lol :)

This deserves two thumbs up.

No standard is universal. Some just create them to cover their insecurities. Some naman create them to fantasize. Some, to improve.. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 09:13:25 pm »
Sacred cow sya ba yung nanggagaya kay angel locsin? Hihi curvy kaya sya sexy!

Yes there actually is no standards, ako personally i find round thighs appealing, i say no to thigh gaps really. Mas full mas sexy tingnan.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »
i'm not a guy but i think big thighs are sexier. i kinda associate them with dancers and cheerleaders. maybe it's also because my things are slender kaya gusto ko troso things. haha!

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2013, 07:02:26 am »
Actually sis iwannabesupermodel, thats one thing rin siguro why I did not feel the insecurity before malaki thighs ko. Because with outpr squad before most of us girls have same thighs. Haha

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2013, 09:47:45 am »
I dont like my troso thighs at ayoko rin ng kawayan thighs. Gusto ko yung solenn thighs. Lol

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2013, 12:27:29 pm »
Sacred cow sya ba yung nanggagaya kay angel locsin? Hihi curvy kaya sya sexy!

Yes there actually is no standards, ako personally i find round thighs appealing, i say no to thigh gaps really. Mas full mas sexy tingnan.

yup, sa harap pa naman ako nakaupo nun...dem legs...amputi

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 06:39:04 am »
i have big thighs din pero sige na will
not complain. :P i have beautiful face and nice butt din naman

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 05:49:39 pm »
thigh or breast part... di ako nagrereklamo. basta KFC. hehe

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 07:44:16 am »
^ kumakain ka ng pwet? ;)

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 07:58:52 am »
hehe

yeoliji

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 06:37:26 am »
For me both are sexy but I prefer the slim ones. I dunno, I just find myself much more attracted to it :)

I agree with the other poster which mentioned that its also a matter of liking the person. I had a crush on one of my barkadas before. Shes slim and petite, and yet she calls herself fat? We've had endless funny arguments in which I insist shes just right but she wont agree cause she is comparing herself to one of our friends.

I don't know, maybe its insecurity? We too feel sometimes that way. Oftentimes with the belly. Most find it cool to have one (Tunay na lalake thing) But me, I dont like it. I feel like an earthworm :D (No offense meant to the guys)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 06:34:03 pm »
Hi! ask ko lang, is it really a major turn on for you guys, women with big thighs? and why?

My bf told me that he likes girls with big thighs kasi (another plus point, long-legged pa) and sadly I don't belong in that category--and this makes me feel insecure.  :-\

We always want what we don't have talaga.

I hate my thighs. They aren't big but they aren't slim either. Good thing my legs are long(ish) kaya hindi mukhang out of proportion.  I've always wanted to have a thigh gap pero kahit anong diet or exercise, wala talaga. Super insecure ako pag thighs ang usapan.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:37:23 pm by Prunella »

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 06:51:34 pm »
i hate my big thighs, its my problem area.. I'm really slim kaya nakakainis :(

berryblitz

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2014, 06:21:30 pm »
^ triangle/pear shape ka ba?  ako kasi oo.  and hay naku, same tayo problem area ko ren ang thigh.  hindi lang ang thigh, pati yung butt ko.  kung pumapayat ako, yung thigh ko hindi ata, so i think yan yung stuborn fats na sinasabi nila.

nakakaconcious ang big thigh, or anything na we girls do not see as magandang part ng body namin.  pero since i am 35 years old na, and maybe nakakaranas ng midlife crisis, i try to wear sexy and wala akong pakialam sa lahat hahaha.

ChocoCat

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2014, 09:36:44 pm »
^I'm also bottom heavy. big things with big butt pa... well at least may curves lalo pag pumayat ako ng bongga, may shape pa rin ako and hindi patpatin.
Kung pwede lang ibenta ang things ko per kilo siguro mayaman nako hahaha!
Pero gotta love your own nga daw so aalagaan ko na lang sila na wag magka scars and sana maging firm so lagi ako leg excercise and appreciate na lang yung mga praise ng ibang tao sa kanila.  ;D

aeaeia

  • Guest
Re: Girls with big thighs
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2014, 10:27:17 pm »
I also have big thighs (and hips) which makes shopping for jeans hell. I don't think my SO loves it, pero try niya lang magreklamo ano magagawa ko eh ganun talaga body shape ko kahit pumayat ako malaki padin thighs ko in proportion to the rest of my body.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close