We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ yung part 1 ba sis january 2013 pinalabas dyan sa Pinas? dito kasi december 12 ata. eh yung 2nd movie same date ng release sa first movie. pero baka nga late dyan ipalabas dahil sa MMFF
^was it so bad sis? hubby wanted to watch this since okay daw reviews nabasa nya online... good thing laging postponed.
Hindi ako nag-enjoy panoorin sis stylishmomy. Nagulat nga ako at ang taas ng rating ng IMDB at Rotten Tomatoes but when I watched it, the storyline was so lame-o. Maybe because I am not fond of sci-fi movies but still... I didn't find it funny nor entertaining. I wasted an hour or so of my life watching this. LOL!