Author Topic: What's Your Number?  (Read 92605 times)

OtherBoleynGirl

• GirlTalker
Re: What's Your Number?
« Reply #520 on: January 18, 2018, 11:14:17 am »
^ That's a lot! Enjoy ang sex life

Hindi naman.. Pero stop na yan. Hanggang jan na lang :)

Miss Granger

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #521 on: January 18, 2018, 02:04:10 pm »
^Really? Why naman? Haha

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2018, 08:25:52 pm »
^^ wala na yung ga ligo por otso na sukat???
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

OtherBoleynGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #523 on: January 19, 2018, 02:15:03 pm »
Coz i'm a changed girl  ;)

preciousjulia

• GirlTalker
« Reply #524 on: January 19, 2018, 02:58:49 pm »
Yung sa mga isa lang tas asawa na. Hindi ba kayo nacucurious?

ONE = Husband.
Hindi po ako na-curious. In fact i'm proud of it.  ;D
"Admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own"  - Unknown

Dreian

• I'm a Rockstar
  • I'm a rockstar
« Reply #525 on: January 19, 2018, 09:57:25 pm »
5 and counting! Haha
Don't try to clean my mess,it might get you dirt.

apocryphos

• Keep on being a better person each day.
« Reply #526 on: January 20, 2018, 12:45:48 am »
LOL akala ko kung anong no. ito hehe, kla ko cp no. hahahahaha

sakin ay 7 for 10 years.
Love life and life will love you back

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2018, 09:48:46 am »
+1 haha

so after backreading running total is 27.

Son_Boy89

• Probationary
« Reply #528 on: May 25, 2018, 02:47:28 pm »
Maliit lang length 5" width 5"

Ms. Undecided

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #529 on: June 02, 2018, 03:18:49 pm »
 + 1

3 na ang number ko xD
Live each day as if it is your last ♥

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #530 on: June 23, 2018, 12:12:45 am »
^Kaya mo yan!

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2018, 09:03:59 am »

Pinaka-active with 8th.
Si 6th, pupuntahan ko lang yun sa condo niya.  One Sat. morning after we're done and having a shower na, sinabon ako ni 6th, hahaha literally, para mas fresh daw ako pagpunta ko kay 8th...na imi-meet ko naman sa afternoon.  Okay lang naman for each of them na may iba pa ako.  The following day, Sunday, si 7th naman. 

Medyo nasosobrahan na ako, 3 babae sa isang weekend.  Si 7th ang dating pinaka-active.  Nang umabot na sa twice a week na with her at pinagbabawalan na ako na makipag "date" sa iba, sabi ko ayoko na.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:50:19 pm by NeilRudecat »
(http://)

fastlove

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Hello
« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2018, 04:41:51 pm »

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2018, 05:12:23 pm »
@fastlove

Si 9th
...considered ko pa na one night stand.  She's a 22 year old virgin NBSB residing in Laguna.  Nainggit sa kwento kong 3 sunod-sunod na scheduled "date" that weekend of June 23-24.  Siya rin daw.  We spent around 10 hours trying last June 30 but we could not achieve full penetration.  Parang may chastity blades sa talas ng ahit niya tapos gusto rub lang (dry humping).

Nagpaparamdam na para sa isa pang "date" ...sabi ko magpatubo muna o totally na magpakalbo hahaha.

Here are the details of the others:

6th is now 40 years old
7th ...a 45 year old single mom
8th ...a 19 year old virgin girl NBSB when we began intercourse last May 18

One night stand (Ons)
+1   May 2, 2011 Ons, 31 yr old long time friend, no penetration, oral, 4 hrs foreplay
+1   May 6, 2015 Ons, 18 yr old virgin, met thru chat, halfway penetration, stopped, oral, 6 hrs foreplay
+1 Oct. 27, 2016 Ons, 18 yr old virgin, met thru chat, no penetration, oral, 9 hrs foreplay
+1    Jul. 2, 2017 Ons,  20 yr old, met thru chat, 5 hrs wild and hard (as requested)

Multiple
+1 Aug. 4, 2017 39 year old virgin, met thru chat, 4 hrs slow, sweet/romantic

My number is six (6)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 08:51:07 am by NeilRudecat »
(http://)

kutitapkiss

• Junior GirlTalker
  • beach, food, music, photographs & adrenaline =)
« Reply #534 on: August 01, 2018, 01:33:32 am »
 5... all of them i was/am in a relationship with. jusko lord sana naman huli na tong si 5th pls, lol. quota na ko.

OtherBoleynGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2018, 06:11:37 pm »
+1 😂😂😂

futboler_dati

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy Talker
« Reply #536 on: October 02, 2018, 05:34:38 pm »
^^ You can do it...

OtherBoleynGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #537 on: October 23, 2018, 10:12:49 am »
+1 = 19

yaw q na bes! ;D

RegineDumez

• Probationary
« Reply #538 on: November 10, 2018, 10:29:37 pm »

Hmm. About 14-16, I think.
Base from what I read here in the thread, having more is better. I don't think having more is better unless you're in the lifestyle of having multiple partners. Some said, it's just the number. But the 8 I had was all with my bf..And the other six was some random guys I met who just want sex.

The thing is I regretted a lot of those sessions. I like long term relationships and there is really nothing wrong with 1. A lot of you guys are saying that you regret having to only sleep with your husband. Honestly, I'll strip some of the men I slept with to get back to 1 for that one great romantic relationship.  If you're into the lifestyle of Fubu and ONS, then it's good and there is nothing wrong with it. But I want a heart to heart connection with the man I meet and most of the men I met are either wanting only sex or staying away from me because of my past. It's really difficult to find the one when you've been stained by many men already. I mean, I slept with men who are married and had children. I don't regret it. Their wife would never discover about their cheating husbands.
How can I still seek a long term and deep relationship with someone if those are my past? Sometimes, I wish to go back and just be a virgin again.
When men ask me, as usual we, girls, lower it. It's like a knee jerk reaction for us already. Instead of saying 16, I will say just 1 or 2.  Many times I said to the guy I'm dating that I'm a virgin then reject him in bed. I actually felt better about it but I will cry if the guy is really great.

OtherBoleynGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #539 on: November 22, 2018, 05:14:00 pm »
if only i could turn back time sis..

Hmm. About 14-16, I think.
Base from what I read here in the thread, having more is better. I don't think having more is better unless you're in the lifestyle of having multiple partners. Some said, it's just the number. But the 8 I had was all with my bf..And the other six was some random guys I met who just want sex.

The thing is I regretted a lot of those sessions. I like long term relationships and there is really nothing wrong with 1. A lot of you guys are saying that you regret having to only sleep with your husband. Honestly, I'll strip some of the men I slept with to get back to 1 for that one great romantic relationship.  If you're into the lifestyle of Fubu and ONS, then it's good and there is nothing wrong with it. But I want a heart to heart connection with the man I meet and most of the men I met are either wanting only sex or staying away from me because of my past. It's really difficult to find the one when you've been stained by many men already. I mean, I slept with men who are married and had children. I don't regret it. Their wife would never discover about their cheating husbands.
How can I still seek a long term and deep relationship with someone if those are my past? Sometimes, I wish to go back and just be a virgin again.
When men ask me, as usual we, girls, lower it. It's like a knee jerk reaction for us already. Instead of saying 16, I will say just 1 or 2.  Many times I said to the guy I'm dating that I'm a virgin then reject him in bed. I actually felt better about it but I will cry if the guy is really great.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close