watch now

Author Topic: PERIOD ISSUES. Help  (Read 2630 times)

kittykattymeow

  • Guest
PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« on: August 20, 2013, 01:48:57 pm »
I had sex last May 9, got my period on June 10, but I haven't had my period last July and I think I won't have my period this August too. Am I pregnant? I'm scared to try a pregnancy test and I think that is not reliable. I AM ONLY 17 YEARS OLD!!

may12

  • Guest
Re: PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:15:06 pm »
Maybe you're just stressed out.
But if you really won't have a period this August, try the pregnancy test.

r0bbyroxanne

  • Guest
Re: PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54:57 am »
go get a pregnancy test na. para malaman mo lang kung preggy ka ba o may problem lang. dont be scared. sa mercury medyo expensive ha around 120+ yun, kung sa mga generic pharmacy 30+ lang ata. sometimes kase nagkakaprob sa period dahil sa stress and kakaisip na preggy ka. lets see.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 10:14:11 am »
that definitely is ONE OF THE SIGNS of pregnancy. But who knows right? Try the test first. and calm down.

polar_bear

  • Guest
Re: PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 10:31:14 am »
I don't think you're pregnant.. kasi you had sex May 9, then nagkaperiod ka ng June 10, a month after.. If may nabuo nung May 9, dapat hindi ka na nagkaperiod ng June. Stress ka lang siguro or irregular ang period mo. 

Anyway, kung paranoid ka pa rin, try the pregnancy kit, sa watsons mura lang.. reliable naman sila.. sa mga hospital, mga over the counter din naman ang ginagamit.. just like the ones being bought at watsons.. ok naman.. unless... gusto mo magpa ultrasound para SUPER sure ka.. mahal nga lang   

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: PERIOD ISSUES. Help
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 03:08:12 pm »
This is due to stress - stressed that you think you're pregnant. I've been there. I was delayed for 3 or 4 months.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close