watch now

Author Topic: Apple Shaped Body  (Read 1965 times)

yabbikins

  • Guest
Apple Shaped Body
« on: August 19, 2013, 10:15:47 pm »
Hi mga sis, I have an apple shaped body. My middle section is the biggest part of my body. For those with apple bodies too, what diet and exercise do you do?

maen_she23

  • Guest
Re: Apple Shaped Body
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:40:23 pm »
Apple shaped din ako. I'm into circuit training now and no-rice diet. I've just started, I've lost weight already although no improvements pa sa tummy area. I plan to stay in this diet and exercise for a long time...

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: Apple Shaped Body
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 11:52:07 am »
Ako din sis. Im trying to stay away from rice.

saba saleem

  • Guest
Re: Apple Shaped Body
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 06:45:44 pm »
only exercise is best for every type of body i think you should focus on exercise and daily diet

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close