We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am living with my in-laws now and so far wala naman problema. I wont decide to live with them kung alam ko na magkaka-prob kami. More than any other issues, the primary reason why I agreed on staying here is because my husband is not yet capable to buy a house, or atleast contribute sa pagbili ng bahay. I can buy my own house pero pinigilan nya ako kasi Im sure gusto nya may share din siya. Ang iniingatan ko is my husband's ego, more than anything else..