We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nagrequest pa naman ako nonsmoking room. Sana magrant. Sis standard lang kinuha namin dun via agoda may windows ba yun?
^sa iba na lang wag lang don
Diba may na-raped sa isang hostel sa Chungking Mansion? Hanap nalang kayo sa iba.
What I did a couple of weeks back was to buy a pccw prepaid wifi card at the arrival 7-11. The day pass was out of stock but since magastos ako, haha, and obviously Internet addict, and lazy to look elsewhere (LOL at my descriptions), I bought the 30day pass even though I was only staying for 3 days and my hotel had free Wi-Fi. Haha. If I remember correctly, it was HKD156... I just needed it to access my subway apps, and foursquare LOL. Plus, my phone is sim-locked to Globe anyway so I really didn't need to buy a new simcard. Hope this helps.
Sis Kelly, nung mag email ako sa Golden Crown, sumagot yung Kenny. Fully booked ang twin renovated room nila pati sa New Yiu Fai so nag ask ako kung san ako pwede mag book within GC court lang din. Sabi nya may available na family room sa GC good for 4 eh 2 lang kami sabi ko, Bibigay daw ng HKD 420. Mura na di ba? iga-grab ko na ba to? and pano pala ako mag pay sa kanila? Ikaw na ask ko kasi baka mas familiar ka hehe..TIA:)
Is there really an entrance fee for the sky terrace 428 ? or anyone can go up there freely?
we got standard room lang din before. kaming 2 lang kasi ng husband ko. yes may window naman.
Ang mahal niyan sis. hehe. May nabibili na less than 100hkd. I think 60hkd or less yung nabili namin na Traveller's sim.