We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mom_c, I'll book at Ovolo 286 ulit for my next trip. Sulit ang stay doon. Small lang ang room but very neat, clean, and accessible sa lahat. Malapit na malapit din sa MTR. Sarap bumalik sa Christmas! But I think it's colder ng mga Feb ano?
sisses, im planning to go to HK April next year and I'll be travelling alone, this will be my first time to travel alone.can you give me tips naman medyo takot pa ko eh.and what hotel can you recommend na budget friendly pero nice and safe naman.PS: sorry don't have much time kasi to back read for now
^sis orangepulp, is Horizon Plaza worth going ba? Thanks!