We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't know what to do next. Parang nasasaniban siya pag galit. I'm having a hard time kasi I don't want our family to be broken and I'm pregnant pa with our child. Help me girls. Please.
I don't understand why some women stay in an abusive relationship just to "save" their family. A violent person can't change, if he can hurt you, then he can hurt your kids too.
it always takes two to tango.tingin ko maling thinking para sa mga babae na we can be verbally abusive or i-nag to the max (as in to their breaking point) ang mga partners natin tapos we expect them to be saints, like sit down and listen to us magsalita/mag interrogate. may mga lalaking nakakagawa niyan pero i bet has learned to tune you out. di ba yung ibang parents nga napapalo nila yung mga anak nila sa inis.
Hindi kailangan ng lalaki maging Santo kung dinadakdakan siya ng asawa niya. Kung ganun ang ginagawa sa kanya ng asawa niya then dapat ang lalake maging level headed sa tamang paraan.