watch now

Author Topic: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?  (Read 20171 times)

christine21

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2015, 10:53:19 am »
Im at 30weeks..151lbs..gained 7lbs in 2 weeks..

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2015, 02:19:31 pm »
I'm on my 27th week... have gained 22lbs since I found out na preggy ako @7weeks  ::)

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2015, 02:58:58 am »
24 wks now. 1lb weight gain lang until 16 wks, then suddenly bumawi ng 2nd tri! I gained 11lbs from wks 16 to 24 haha, parang 6lbs per month. From pre-preg weight of 96.bs, I'm now 108.5lbs 😅 super takaw!

grace08

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2015, 10:52:02 am »
am now 23 weeks. pre preg is 119 lbs. now 122lbs. hindi ko nga alam ang lakas ko naman kumain still no weight gain since 5weeka

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2015, 11:37:20 am »
53kgs at 20weeks. Pre pregnancy weight is 56kilos.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2015, 10:32:43 am »
Pre preg weight - 110lbs
17th week now - 120 lbs

Pinagtake ako ng OB ko ng Propan with Iron starting 2nd trimester, when I was done with my morning sickness. Super effective. I eat every two hours these days. Propan nalang yung natitirang vitamin ko. I have no other prenatal vitamins and I don't drink Anmum anymore.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2015, 04:44:00 pm »
pre preg weight - 53kilos

7mos right now - 57kilos

vanillaicecream

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2015, 10:44:57 am »
I'm 30 weeks now and gained 16 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2015, 01:19:07 pm »
lost about 5lbs during my first tri, pero at from 20w to 25w, nag gain ako ng 3lbs+.

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2015, 03:43:03 pm »
35 weeks now... have gained 25 lbs so far pero this past month, never na kong nag-gain ng weight.. nag stop na ko sa 140lbs..

mom@30

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2015, 04:56:17 pm »
From 49 kgs pre-pregnancy weight to 58 kgs at 33 weeks.

anetdin

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2015, 10:24:24 am »
Pre-preg 45kgs
At 31 wks 55 kgs
Gained 10 kgs most of it from 2nd tri. Takaw kasi. 😊

wowry

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2015, 12:01:42 pm »
pre-pregnancy 54 kg
at 38 weeks- 66 kg.
Gained 12 kgs na.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2015, 10:09:56 pm »
Pre Pregnancy 107 lbs
at 27 weeks 132 lbs 

Grabe!!! ang maximum weight gain ko supposedly 133 lbs

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2015, 12:23:39 am »
I gained about 50lbs with my last pregnancy. Pre-preg weight was 107lbs, then held on to about 15lbs and now I am preganant with baby #2.

12 weeks - 61.7 kgs

:-(

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2015, 09:41:22 pm »
^ Hi sis yung last pregnancy mo ba normal delivery or CS ka?

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2015, 12:08:46 am »
^ CS ako sis. hindi kasi nag progress labor ko. was at the hospital for over 30 hours until we all decided na i-cs na ako. stuck yata kami at 6 or 7cm.

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2015, 01:15:05 pm »
Gained 25.5lbs na @36 wks :)

Pre-preg: 96.5 lbs
Current:   122 lbs

mysecretself

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2015, 12:28:12 pm »
gained 26.8 pounds at 37 weeks. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2015, 06:04:44 pm »
You guys are so thin :)  I don't know why pero I gained 22lbs so far. I'm on my 27th week narin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close