watch now

Author Topic: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?  (Read 20117 times)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 11:38:40 am »
Gained 22 lbs na at 31 weeks.

ilovemybaby01

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 06:54:08 pm »
gained 3kls. in 4weeks ! 29weeks na ko now . total gained 7kls.

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 04:20:43 pm »
At 16 weeks, none. Humina talaga akong kumain but i still eat regularly.

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 02:45:02 pm »
I gained 14lbs all in all. Last month 4lbs ngayong month 2lbs lang. Sabi ni ob ang liit daw ng tyan ko for 29weeks. Ayun pinapaultrasound tuloy ako.

ilovetigger

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2014, 08:22:40 pm »
Ako I gained 30 lbs na. 34 weeks na ako now. Maximum weight gain ko daw dapat is 35 lbs lang :(

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2014, 09:29:27 pm »
di ko pa nacheck yung weight ko for this month pero during my last checkup at 14 weeks, I lost 4 pounds! kaloka, naglose pa ako! sana mag-gain na talaga ako now.

iamteresa091985

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 11:59:21 am »
before :109 lbs
at 32 weeks :128lbs
so diet daw ako pano na ito hehe

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2014, 10:30:29 pm »
In 4 weeks time I gained 5.7lbs  :( total weight gained at 22 weeks 14.lbs sabi ni OB masyado mataas na gain ko last 4weeks although I passed all the test and done with CAS na din baby is growing in a normal range naman not big nor small.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2014, 11:23:41 pm »
At 34 weeks, I've gained 30lbs so far. Yikes! Quota na ko.

Rezzia

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 08:29:17 pm »
I have gained 9 lbs in 25 weeks :)

preggygielian

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 02:54:41 pm »
I'm 15w5d today and have gained 3.5 pounds. Pre-preg weight 115lbs and now 118.5lbs. Hindi ako makakain ng madami kasi super mega bloating...ako din mahihirapan kaya tamang kain lang hanggang sa "almost" busog na. The weight gain also depends on your pre-preg weight because if you were on the heavier side in the beginning, your weight gain shouldn't be as much as those on the lighter side (pre-preg).

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2014, 01:36:22 pm »
Nasa 108 lbs ako on my 5th week.
Now 130 lbs on my 35th week.
Oh my ang bigat ko na pala.

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2014, 01:47:24 pm »
i lost weight actually, mga 3kgs simula nung naging pregnant ako. i'm 16 weeks now and at 116lbs. bumalik na gana sa food ulit :)

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 11:13:05 am »
Started with 120lbs. At 37 weeks, I'm currently 147lbs.

teyish

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2015, 12:53:38 am »
I started at 115lbs in my 8-9weeks. I am now, 125lbs at 30weeks.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2015, 02:31:59 am »
5 kilos since the start of pregnancy....until today at 28 weeks


eleine26

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2015, 12:25:27 pm »
6kg at 22 weeks.  :P

preggygielian

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2015, 12:41:59 pm »
Sagot ako ulit!!! HAHAHA! 27lbs at 36 weeks. 3 weeks na ako hindi nag-gegain ng weight...pero ang laki ng weight gain ko starting 20th week til week 32.

abbmg

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2015, 06:15:42 pm »
20lbs @ 34 weeks. bigat ko na :(

zira

  • Guest
Re: How Much Weight Have You Gained So Far I?
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2015, 03:56:48 pm »
19lbs at 28weeks. waaa mukhang more to go pa.. at si baby ang lumalaki hindi ako

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close