watch now

Author Topic: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!  (Read 24702 times)

nerizzze

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2014, 02:10:57 am »
Sis try mo tong Luxxe Renew. Anti-aging and weight loss  :) :) :) and plenty glass of water.

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2014, 02:13:29 am »
Use moisturizer with retinol

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2014, 02:48:51 am »
I suuuuper agree to that "sex" thing. Di na ko nakakaranas nyan after giving birth to my son. Nakakastress sya and di ako nakakatulog sa gabi. Masarap kasi matulog after eh. Tas blooming ka rin kinabukasan. :)

trulalu :)

annkarenc

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2014, 10:46:32 am »
rehydrate, eat fresh fruits and veggies, sleep early, exercise, use sunblock and moisturizer  ;)

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014, 04:06:35 am »
Lots of water, stress management (like exercise), a healthy diet (cut back on sugar/sweets since this can age you) and supplements.

A good skincare regimen also helps alot! Make sure the products you use are able to penetrate deep into the skin, most western/drugstore brands only sit on top of the skin and don't really do much. I recommend Japanese and Korean brands since I think they're better. Check the Japanese and Korean women for proof hahaha.

The right haircut and color can also take years off your face. Changing the eyebrow shape to fuller korean style straight eyebrows/ulzzang eyebrows also makes a huge difference!

I also tried ematrix (rf) treatment at the derma, it stimulates collagen production, removes scars, pigmentation etcetera :) I highly recommend it. I only tried the procedure once since it was sponsored for my blog and the results were amazing! healthier, supple and firmer skin texture without so much downtime :)

Oh and spf!!! I've been using sunscreen religiously since college! ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:09:56 am by anawnda »

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2014, 01:00:37 pm »
Agree with everything that's been said here.

Diet and exercise talaga. You'll look young and energetic, and you'll be able to fit into anything (!) and be attractive and stylish. Healthy diet syempre, not just for the skin or aesthetic benefit of it but most importantly for your overall health.

Hair style and color also, I find nakakatulong for a lot of women. Instant makeover.

Exfoliate and moisturize!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:07:38 pm by hisana »

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2014, 01:20:08 pm »
Sis try mo tong Luxxe Renew. Anti-aging and weight loss  :) :) :) and plenty glass of water.

Pano siya naging weight loss is this a pill?? Where mabibili and is it FDA approved? Thanks

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:57 am »
sis , dry skon ka ba? try mo uminom ng apple cider vinegar for a week  to balance your skin ph and remove all the toxins in your body

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 08:24:18 am »
Very helpful tong mga tips nyo, I'm turning 34 na, need to take care of my self, di nako young :)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2014, 08:28:31 am »
Ang isang number one factor nang aging ay stress:

Practice Meditation, Yoga and 70% minimum leafy vegetable diet

Develop and Practice a mindset of positivity, sacrifice, self-service, forgiveness, selflessness, gratefulness, and thankfulness for all you have ----sure ball ito na liliwanag ka, eto yung tipong Divine light mismo ang spotlight (mapapansin mo ito sa kuha sa mga humanitarians kahit wala naman silang hollywood light ang kuha sa camera ay talagang mapapatingin ka sa glow eh wala naman silang makeup at hindi din gumagamit nang serums pero bakit ganon? di ba

Smile :)

additional cost: zero
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:41:15 am by happyscent »

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2014, 02:57:46 pm »
laugh, have fun, have orgasms, pamper yourself and try to have a healthy lifestyle. number 1 sa akin ang pagtawa, feeling ko super nakakabata kapag masaya. :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2014, 07:58:29 pm »
^haha orgasm like ko yan! i'm married btw! ;D

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2014, 04:51:00 am »
Just stay happy... Wag alalahanin ang stress... Pressure..
Maintain a healthy lifestyle..
;)

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2014, 05:30:38 am »
Skin supplements like myra e 400 blooming ako coz my skin looks better when I take that

Exercise zumba, yoga or pilates. Releases happy hormones that will increase your confidence that will make you feel pretty

Laser treatments like revlite on your face- look for reviews online sis

Lighter hair- try ash brown or light golden brown.  have a makeover on a tried and tested salon. Look for reviews from beauty bloggers

Fuller brows

Teeth bleaching

Try contact lenses

Wear peachy pink/ salmon coloured clothes and make up- nakakablooming promise  :)

estelle21

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2014, 12:57:35 am »
1. Start from the inside. Eat healthy. Wag ka magkakain sis ng mga junkfood, sa fastfood. As much as possible laging mag gulay every meal. Prutas na lang imbis na sweets. Lakas makataba sweets.

2. Don't over think and think happy thoughts. The best accessory is a girl's smile. Kapag sis masaya yung mga iniisip mo at kapag in love ka sa buhay magre-reflect talaga yan sa mukha e.

3. Wear age appropriate clothes. Baka naman pang mommy na mga soot mo? Baka you're taking life too seriously. Bata ka pa so don't wear boring clothes. There are a lot of clothes na classy at di naman kelangan magpakita ng laman pero youthful pa rin.

4. Sa make up, avoid wearing lipsticks na too dark or may brown. Kakatanda. Kung cool skin tone mo wear pink. Kung warm wear coral lipsticks. Black eyeliner rin nakakatanda. Try brown. Saka mga shining shimmering na eye make up. Don't over do make up too.

5. Sa hair! search kas sis ng mga hair na nakakabata. bangs or side bangs daw. Hair color rin meron nakakabata.

6. Exercise! Watch your figure. Saka narerelease toxins through exercise diba? Samahan mo pa ng green tea!  :D :D :D

Basta overall, be happy! Saka think young! Kalabaw lang naman tumatanda. Be playful and as much as possibl no stress!

shopping_addict

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2014, 01:39:15 pm »
drink lots of water...complete sleep...and collagen drink and green tea

leapilario

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2015, 02:23:24 pm »
Sis try mo tong Luxxe Renew. Anti-aging and weight loss  :) :) :) and plenty glass of water.

I agree with this 😄

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close