watch now

Author Topic: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!  (Read 24735 times)

pen2

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2014, 09:43:15 pm »
isa sa mga tipid ways is facial aerobic at face yoga or anything na may facial massage for lymphatic drainage :)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 11:29:19 pm »
1. wash, cleanse, tone, moisturize, moisturize and moisturize
2. eat plenty of fruits and veggies
3. get occasional facial peels
4. exercise
5. take supplements
6. hydrate
7. get enough sleep

no smoking

minimize drinking narin, so avoid puyat puyatan

Maintain your ideal weight. Weight I think is one of the biggest contributors para magmukha kang mas matanda sa age mo.  Avoid meat muna for a while, magchicken and fish ka, lots of fruits and veggies instead. proper diet, huwag mag laxative, puede ka pumayat pero temporary lang at nakaka dry ng skin and hair kung kulang ka sa vitaminsa or water intake.


Exercise, I must agree din. Kasi mas nagiging youthful ang skin mo sa exercise, tones your skin and muscles too, so hindi nags-sag, mas hindi ka rin matanda tingnan. Also helps you keep a good posture din. 

Use contacts instead of glasses.

Use sunblock/umbrella.



vain_trisha

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2014, 04:48:47 am »
the key is "tyaga" tyaga to exercise, tyaga sa pag take ng skin supplements, tyaga sa skincare routine. kasi di naman natin maiiwasan ang stress, ang toxins etc kaya might as well do something to fight the effect which is ageing. ako kasi sis may times na tamad sa pampabata/pampaganda routine & thats when I look older & wasted. even celebrities nga diba may maintainance to think na maganda na sila to begin with pero grabe pa rin tyaga nila regular gym, supplements etc.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2014, 08:14:27 am »
Important talaga ang exercise. Eversince i became dedicated to it this summer, people have been telling me na blooming dae ako, asking if naggluta na ba daw ako lol.

ladyglam

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2014, 09:47:13 pm »
Smile lang ang sikreto dyan. Lahat ng pala-ngiti, bumabata tignan. hehe.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2014, 02:42:28 pm »
^ Agree! Kaso prone sa crow's feet and laugh lines. So always use a good cleanser and moisturizer para younger looking lalo ;D

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2014, 06:44:17 am »
1. wash, cleanse, tone, moisturize, moisturize and moisturize
2. eat plenty of fruits and veggies
3. get occasional facial peels
4. exercise
5. take supplements
6. hydrate
7. get enough sleep


super agree on this, moisturize, moisturize all the way is the key

pandapple

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2014, 10:39:48 am »
Blush tip is to apply horizontally on the cheeks, on the tip of the nose, a pat on the chin and around the edges of your face (as supposed as contouring the edges of your face)  ;)

Corbun

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »
Every girl needs to moisturize their face every night for maintenance. You can also try to use a good brand of diamond peel to peel of dead and unwanted skin. You can also have gluta iv or oral gluta for smooth glowing skin :)

saltandpepper001

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »
Supplements, gluta iv or oral. Magiging blooming yang skin and face mo in no time. Di eepek ang mga make up kung dull naman ang skin mo. It should come from within. Color your hair with light brown yan ang in ngayon. Then parebond ka. Pag medyo frizzy kasi ang hair nakakatanda din sya. Lastly, kelangan mo ng boyfriend para may inspirasyon kang magpaganda araw araw. Hihi

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2014, 05:52:53 am »
Important talaga ang exercise. Eversince i became dedicated to it this summer, people have been telling me na blooming dae ako, asking if naggluta na ba daw ako lol.

Exercise really helps. Not only do you tone your body but the sweat gets rid of toxins in your body.

miranda101

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2014, 10:11:11 am »
hi sis! i would like to give you tips on how you'll look a little bit younger:

1. if you are wearing glasses, i think, you start from changing your frame, look for a frame that is cheap but durable, and which match your face shape. naranasan ko yan because, malabo din ang mata ko, and wrong choice of frame will make you look 10 years older, promise! or, if sobrang taas na ng grado ng glasses mo, you could switch to contact lenses, but use this carefully.

2. if you are wearing glasses, use concealer for your under eyes, usually, glasses cast a dark shadow under your eyes, making you look a lot older.

3. trim your brows.but hindi yung sobrang nipis ha.. a good, well managed set brows, frames the eyes, and also the face.

4. do not underestimate the power of a good moisturizer, exfoliate once in a while, wear sunscreen for extra sun protection.

5. increase intake of fluids especially water will help to hydrate your skin. eat lots of fruits and drink lots of fresh fruit juices.

6. use bb creams, vitamin infused foundation, or the like to brighten up your skin a bit.

7. drink vitamin e or vitamin c supplements, it will help a lot.

8. exercise, proper diet and enjoy life.

9. always be happy, avoid stress, and always stay in love.

GOOD LUCK!  :-*

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2014, 11:57:21 am »
isa sa mga tipid ways is facial aerobic at face yoga or anything na may facial massage for lymphatic drainage :)

Interested ako sa lymphatic drainage. Bloated kasi ako lagi.

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2014, 02:40:39 pm »
Hydrate. Exercise. Good skin care. Smile! :)

cutieheart

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
try mo mag take gluta with stem cell or placenta sheep mas effective daw yung pig placenta.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2014, 09:39:17 pm »
I learned from a friend na super kinis at super poreless na she's using rejuv kit every 3 months. Nishare nya secret nya. Akala ko high maintenance beauty nya PSFC lang pala. Sabi nya gamit lang daw nya yun as pampabanat nya.

Saken after 2 weeks of rejuv ni labelle bukod sa paminsang minsan pinkish glow walang pang kinis effect or yung banat.

saltandpepper001

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2014, 11:40:00 pm »
^ what's PSFC sis? And can you post her picture here? Hehe. And where to buy the rejuv kit? Ot. 😁

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:13 pm »
I learned from a friend na super kinis at super poreless na she's using rejuv kit every 3 months. Nishare nya secret nya. Akala ko high maintenance beauty nya PSFC lang pala. Sabi nya gamit lang daw nya yun as pampabanat nya.

Saken after 2 weeks of rejuv ni labelle bukod sa paminsang minsan pinkish glow walang pang kinis effect or yung banat.
^ what's PSFC sis? And can you post her picture here? Hehe. And where to buy the rejuv kit? Ot. 😁


Oo nga sis. :)

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:12 pm »
research shows that stress and sun exposure is the main culprit of premature skin ageing... I have to agree.

Sleep well, try not to stress yourself too much and use sunblock always. Also drink plenty of water and have sex atleast every other day for that endorphin boost :)

saltandpepper001

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2014, 01:04:25 am »
I suuuuper agree to that "sex" thing. Di na ko nakakaranas nyan after giving birth to my son. Nakakastress sya and di ako nakakatulog sa gabi. Masarap kasi matulog after eh. Tas blooming ka rin kinabukasan. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close