watch now

Author Topic: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!  (Read 24723 times)

gelay18

  • Guest
Mga sis help naman po ano ba pwedeng kong gawin mukha na raw ako mas matanda pa sa mother ko nakaka depress :(. ano bang pwede kong gawin para bumalik ang dati kong alindog?  ;D share new naman mga beauty secrets nyo

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 02:57:33 pm »
bawasan ang stress sis be happy, thicker brows, makeup new hairstyle and haircolor.

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 03:06:56 pm »
Hi sis, may wrinkles ka na ba? Kung wala ka pa wrinkles, bawas ka muna sa make up. Nakakatanda kasi ang make up in the long run. And yes, thicker eyebrows, lighter shade of lipstick and sport a hair na mga shoulder length.

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 03:10:42 pm »
@sis chiro

Ano ba hair color nakakabata? There are hair colors daw kasi na mas nakakatanda.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:12 pm »
tama si sis chirochan.. iwasan ang stress  :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 03:22:11 pm »
Eat healthy, exercise, drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep, and SMILE :)

I also agree with coloring your hair. This instantly brightens up the face.

knguyen

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 03:25:43 pm »
And to add sa sinabi ng ibang sissies, try to smile more often :) nakakatanda kasi kapag laging nakabusangot hihi ;) good vibes lang lagi.

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 03:42:25 pm »
Lots of water, a lil' exercise, healthy foods, chocolates([textspeak!] ma-cacao, not ma-sugar), enough sleep, moisturizer, skin vitamins/supplements

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 04:28:08 pm »


 Stay happy always.
 Avoid sleeping late at night.
 Take vitamins and supplements.
 Avoid sun exposure,it cause wrinkles.
 Think positive.
 Do not smoke.
 Do not drink liquors.

gelay18

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 04:31:49 pm »
Hi sis, may wrinkles ka na ba? Kung wala ka pa wrinkles, bawas ka muna sa make up. Nakakatanda kasi ang make up in the long run. And yes, thicker eyebrows, lighter shade of lipstick and sport a hair na mga shoulder length.

wala pa naman masyado i'm 31 years old, nakasalamin kasi ako(malabo na kasi ang mata) tapos tumaba din ako kaya siguro mas lalo akong nagmukhang matanda.. thanks sa mga tips nyo sis

gelay18

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 04:41:56 pm »
ano ba dapat ang 1st step ko mga sis para maging blooming uli?

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »
You need to have a beauty regimen sis.

1. At night, make sure you wash your face, tone and moisturize.
2. Avoid smoking if you're smoking. It dries you out as well your hair. Umiitim rin ang lips, gums and bad breathe pa.
3. Always have enough sleep.
4. Iwasan ang stress sis, nakakatanda sya.
5. Use suncreen if youre going out. It causes wrinkles.
6. Facial is must. Lalo na if oily ka.
6. Master how to use make up. Sometimes we commit faux pas in applying our make up and it adds up age to our actual age kasi.

And lastly...


"Think positive and always smile"...

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 05:05:23 pm »
Shorten and lighten your hair = instant nene look

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 05:14:46 pm »
1.  Use sunscreen daily.
2.  Be religious about your skin care regimen - cleanse, tone, moisturize, protect.  Do not neglect to moisturize your neck, hands, legs and feet.
3.  Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
4.  Do not smoke.
5.  Manage your stress because stress is unavoidable.  Do not sweat the small stuff.
6.  Have a positive attitude.
7. Spend time with people who make you laugh. 
8.  Learn how to apply basic make-up (foundation/powder, blush, mascara, lipstick) and groom your brows.
9.  Go to a professional hairstylist to have your hair done.
10. Smile always. :)

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 05:36:09 pm »
hi! im in my mid 30s but some people told me i look 5 years younger daw. same with my husband who is already on his 40s... http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2013/05/02/mj-palo-alto-engagement/

I just drink a lot of water and work out 3x a week. im a runner too.  ;) exercise sis
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:40:26 pm by jazzlawyer »

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »
Start ka siguro with a younger hairstyle.  Visit a hairstylist.  I go to tony and guy, tony and jackey and sometimes even bench fix.  A lighter shade or kahit highlights will make you look more youthful.

Don't forget to apply toner and moisturizer at the least, and don't forget brightening makeup to cover eye bags.

aircool

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 06:32:52 pm »
brighten up your face like powder, bb creams, or concealer to highlight under your eye

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 06:37:31 pm »
Exfoliate! Regular facials and diamond peels help tremendously
Take vitamins
Dress appropriately for your age. Since you're still young, wear trendy clothes, shoes, and accesories
Get a hair treatment to make your hair shiny and healthy, whether it's straight or curly
Use concealer if you have dark circles!

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 10:59:39 pm »
kung black ang hair light brown oang not red orange lakas makatanda at makatuyot look nyan, pero ako from light brown nagblack ako and i look like 16 again hehe

apples

  • Guest
Re: Help! I look 10 years older than my age.. ano bang dapat gawin!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 02:07:17 am »
Start with your skin sister. Cleanse. Tone. Moisturize. Sunscreen. Dont forget eye creams,too.
For me kasi lakas makabata if you have good skin. And ofcourse, drink lotsa water and exercise.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close