Author Topic: Girl who looks like a playgirl turns out to be virgin - turn off or turn on?  (Read 9558 times)

anon

  • Guest
^from my own experience with virgin players, possible to have satisfying peneless sex pa rin naman, lalo na when its with a "tiger" like you, with a great butt to boot! Siyempre bitin pa rin in a sense that nothing beats going all the way, kaya hanap na lang ng ibang paraan to cum with a virgin ;)   

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^If bitin ang guy then hanap ng ibang girl, it's not really threatening because I was not born in this world to please. haha. Harsh no? It's not really the sex per se it's the personality/character,confidence and the security which the girl has within herself that drives men crazy. Right? We should explore all possibilities, and if i say that to others, they will judge me as a slut and bitchy type that no guy would take seriously, well I'm giving them the chance to change their minds. :P Real woman should pursue by man  and prove to her that he is a worthy pick.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
with regard to the cumming part, men likes it watching a girl pleasing herself, you know what i mean. I have guy friends which I asked for advice like these, so I know and also based on observation. Pag naalala ko ang mga crazy things na pinag gagawa ko sa bed at nakwento ko sa guys tawa sila ng tawa. lol. P

anon

  • Guest
^ I agree with you that to enjoy the 'play' (topic of this thread) doesn't have  to be limited to non-virgins only. One can have as much fun with a virgin who knows how to play the game well like you do. Doesnt have to be a zero-sum game always; puwede naman win-win for both playing parties involved, di ba?

anon

  • Guest
well, seeing a woman pleasure herself is a BIG turn on, virgin or not! Pwede naman sabayan ng guy :D

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^ I agree with you that to enjoy the 'play' (topic of this thread) doesn't have  to be limited to non-virgins only. One can have as much fun with a virgin who knows how to play the game well like you do. Doesnt have to be a zero-sum game always; puwede naman win-win for both playing parties involved, di ba?

In short, just be confident, creative and imaginative lol. :P
well, seeing a woman pleasure herself is a BIG turn on, virgin or not! Pwede naman sabayan ng guy :D
I know right :)

NickSparks

  • Guest
^If bitin ang guy then hanap ng ibang girl, it's not really threatening because I was not born in this world to please. haha. Harsh no? It's not really the sex per se it's the personality/character,confidence and the security which the girl has within herself that drives men crazy. Right? We should explore all possibilities, and if i say that to others, they will judge me as a slut and bitchy type that no guy would take seriously, well I'm giving them the chance to change their minds. :P Real woman should pursue by man  and prove to her that he is a worthy pick.

i agree

ern3st

  • Guest
Real woman should pursue by man  and prove to her that he is a worthy pick.

Astig! Hope to see many of these ;)

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Astig! Hope to see many of these ;)

why mr. ern3st, you knew only a few of those woman?

ern3st

  • Guest
^ During my time i knew a lot, but right now i'm not sure :(

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^why you are not sure?

simang

  • Guest
I met my present partner na ganito ang nasa isip nya. We met kase at a dance party, i wasnt wearing anything revealing naman but i was playful and makulit and when he started hitting on me sinasakyan ko lang. When he knew my line of work he got more interested (kase daw how can i be that liberated, di nya inexpect na ganun work ko). We dated twice after that first encounter and the next thing i know we were alone in a room, and he was kissing me. After the heavy make out session with lingering touches i told him i was a virgin (sobrang nahiya pa ko sa kanya non kase he was the first guy na pinatulan ko sexually who's not my boyfriend yet). But then after that he seemed to have this mission to devirginize me everytime magkaka-alone time kame. Hahaha. I guess it turned him on.

And tama si sis graizie, pene less sex can be as great as sex all the way. Nasa performance talaga. Madalas pa ako yung di nya mapa-cum kase i dont let him touch me too much down there. Pero sya, always satisfied with whatever i do in bed.

ern3st

  • Guest
^why you are not sure?

Retired and never tried to prove that I'm a worthy pick :P

mrgrey

  • Guest
so how did she turned out to be a virgin?

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^who are you referring to?

mrgrey

  • Guest
^the topic

I mean, she'll only turn out to be a virgin if you divirginize one....so

virginity is overrated

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close