Author Topic: Girl who looks like a playgirl turns out to be virgin - turn off or turn on?  (Read 9569 times)

jaemi33

  • Guest
Si girl na attarctive and is also a type of girl talaga na guys will dig in. Most of the time pa, guys think na playgirl siya kasi marami naman talaga na guys na nag aapproach sa kanya and she entertains them kasi single naman siya pero in a certain limit lang kasi it turns out na virgin pa etong si girl. Nagugulat talaga yung mga guys pag nalaman yun pero at the same time ano ba talaga ang tumatakbo sa isip ng mga guys pag ganun? I know it varies sa guys pero totoo ba na minsan naiisip niyo na troublesome pag virgin yung girl? kasi in case of this kind of girl, usually yung mga lumalapit rin na mga guys iniisip na makakascore sila dun sa girl and it would be easy then it turns out hindi pala then some of them become disappointed at that (Personally, that's really a douch*bag move though :p). Some of friends are like this kasi natatakot sila na itake advantage nung guy so they pretend that they are not naive. Maybe dati virginity matters pero ngayon diba it's kind of different narin yung mga perspectives, so I'm curious.


jtansanco

  • Guest
^^ Club scene ba to? Kung looks like a playgirl lang tapos virgin naman pala, then okay yun. At least, masasabi kong hindi for playtime tong girl na to and pang-gf material once I get to know her more. I prefer this more than girls na madali i-score. The good girl who knows how to have fun is thumbs up.

minatay91

  • Guest
Quote
Will you buy a car na brand new pero gamit na gamit na ang itsura? Tipong mukhang madami na ang naging owner? Or a car na madami nang owner pero mukhang brand new pa?

:)) :)) :)) :))

Parang andaming girl-car analogies ng mga guytalker dito ^-^

akthung

  • Guest
baka naman nagpa Hymenoplasty

jaemi33

  • Guest
Thanks sa mga replies!

amethyst028 - I personally don't think na skimpy sila manamit. They dress sexy sometimes but sa appropriate places naman like clubs and bars. You can say na flirty but to put it more positively very free-spirited lang talaga siguro lol. They love talking and meeting people so they never find it hard to socialize kaya marami rin siguro na nag mimisunderstood sa kanila. But it's true rin na they can't help to attact those kind of guys talaga. Marami lang siguro na judgemental ngayon :p

@jtansanco - Yap club and bar scenes naman to. My friends know how to behave naman according to place haha

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Turn on definitely.

I know of no guy who doesn't want a "slutty" virgin.  Virginity is no longer as big a deal as it once was, but it's still a considerable bonus for many guys.

In the scenario you described, it's not the virginity that turned off the guys.  It's the fact that they realized they could not score as easily as they thought they would.

jaemi33

  • Guest
^Mr. Punch

Turn on definitely.

In the scenario you described, it's not the virginity that turned off the guys.  It's the fact that they realized they could not score as easily as they thought they would.

Interesting POV! Thanks!

NickSparks

  • Guest
this is a nice topic, ill be following this

anon

  • Guest
@jaemi- still a turn on for me as there is still that possibility of doing pene-less sex ;)

graezieylicious

  • Guest
I am a perfect example of this. People who don't know me personally always have this idea that I am a b****, flirt, mean, easy and available, but in truth I am the complete opposite. I'm already 23 years old but still virgin, I am a proud virgin. I am just the modern type of woman, true to myself, free spirited, spontaneous, fun, adventurous, open- minded, in fact these attitude attracts men without so much effort on my part(modesty aside).
 I love to play also...why? because men loves to play, right guys? so I just play the game better. It is not really about playing games, it is about being guarded and protective of yourself. But in the end, guys see me as a challenge and not a play time.


anon

  • Guest
^ good for you! so do you still believe in sex after marriage or is it just a question of doing it with the right guy for you?

NickSparks

  • Guest
Turn On.
Playgirl- virgins are really a special type of woman, they are agressive and open to other forms of
pleasure, but clearly tell you that pene is a no no.
For me,  these experiences where unique and unforgettable.

ryan22

  • Guest
TURN-ON.

1. they know how to do it. di na kayo magtuturuan. kung anung mga dapat gawin.
2. they are extra-careful when it comes to sex. may control sila. iwas sa mga disgrasya.
3. they are open. not boring.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^ good for you! so do you still believe in sex after marriage or is it just a question of doing it with the right guy for you?
Maybe both? Hahaha. But seriously, if a man is really worth it and amazing i will give it and make him my sex slave. Lol. see? bitchy lang diba?? haha :))

Turn On.
Playgirl- virgins are really a special type of woman, they are agressive and open to other forms of
pleasure, but clearly tell you that pene is a no no.
For me,  these experiences where unique and unforgettable.
So, you mean to say unforgettable sa guys ang playgirl slutty-virgin types?

anon

  • Guest
@graezie-- playgirl response nga naman, hehe. So, how far have you done it while playing, if you don't mind telling? :)

graezieylicious

  • Guest
@graezie-- playgirl response nga naman, hehe. So, how far have you done it while playing, if you don't mind telling? :)
See? I told you I'm wise. Everything except pene on the vajayjay, nagiisip ako eh hahaha. And im quite aggressive nga, men go crazy hahahaha :))

anon

  • Guest
^So, do you tell a guy in advance that you're still a virgin or does he find out only when he's about to go in? What would it take for a guy to make you go all the way kaya?

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^So, do you tell a guy in advance that you're still a virgin or does he find out only when he's about to go in? What would it take for a guy to make you go all the way kaya?
^my goodness anon, you are really intrigued. I tell guys and sometimes they are suprised while on the bed na hahaha. Don't you like the element of surprise i bet you do! :))
What would it take? True Love?? Lol. I don't know seriously but i said earlier when the guy has already proven that he is worth it for me then I think that would be the time :))
So you really like playgirl-virgins huh? :P

anon

  • Guest
^ told you its a turn on for some guys like me. I guess its the thrill and challenge that it present. Super bitin nga lang to find out when one's rock-hard already at may no entry sign pala, hehe! Buti na lang virgins have other holes than their vajayjays ;) hope the guy you do it with is really worth the wait, graezie! 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:37:27 am by anon »

graezieylicious

  • Guest
^bitin ba kamo? haha not with me. There was this foreigner guy that i dated well sort of no commitment talaga ang peg niya well i can smell that he was only after sex then i just go with it.Maybe he thought talaga that im no virgin and gusto makaisa. And Ho and Behold, he was surprised. He told me that he never enjoyed the sex the way he enjoyed it with me, and im a tiger on bed. Well, i dont know if its true, i don't believe easily kasi.
I'm good with the sexy teasing part of the foreplay. Plus, the fact that he was crazy with my bum and told me it was the sexiest he seen so far. So having a pene less sex is also unforgettable. Well, for me having an amazing sex would not define me as a woman and as a person. I define myself :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close