OPENING NUMBER: MUCH MUCH BETTER kesa doon sa first episode ng The Voice!!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
TEAM LEA
DARRYL SHY: Perfect song choice. I loved when The Swon Brothers sang that song. It was subtle and sincere. I liked it.
RADHA: 1st half = kinda messy, daming sharps, 2nd half = bumawi, umokay na, and ending note = medyo sablay XD And she was over-thinking and too cautious, too. pero it wasn't so bad. BAKIT NGAYON KA PA NAGKASAKIT RADHA? DDD:
RJ: Mas maganda pakinggan yung una, pero nung umabot na sa chorus, especially yung high note sa 2/3 part ng song, sooo flat. tapos biglang yung pataas na nang pataas, nawala na yung intensity nung song tapos nawala na siya. Last note was sablay din. BALIK KA NA LANG NEXT TIME.
TEAM APL
CORA: Song choice was predictable. Sa bagay, kasi feeling ko mahirap siyang pilian ng kanta. Why was she making those faces? It's good na may sarili siyang style, pero minsan medyo nag-o-overreact. Sa pagkanta naman, she was all over the place. Feeling ko nagsasalita lang siya ng malakas na may background music. Thank goodness, she has a distinct voice. Marami pang kailangan trabahuhin.
THOR: Medyo kakulay niya ang boses ni Erik Santos, pero stronger yung Erik. Parang ang bilis ng pangyayari. Nabitin ako. Bakit ang iksi? XD Okay naman siya, I think he could've done better. Ibang song sana.
JESSICA: Best from TEAM APL that night. It was very good, but not as strong as it should be.
TEAM BAMBOO
TALIA: This one was a little weird. Anyare sa diction mo teh, di ka naman ganyan kumanta. I didn't think she was being original with the song. I disagree with her coach. I think she's trying hard to sound like Alanis. Nawala din yung tenacity kasi parang hindi spontaneous yung pagkanta niya tapos parang medyo mabagal. Didn't like it. I kinda like her voice, tho.
MYK: I admit I underestimated this guy. HE WAS WONDERFUL. Super laidback nung performance. He was on the money, too. He's an artist. I can see him in the TOP 3. I wish I could hear the studio version. WALA BA? D:
LEE GRANE: I love the sincerity and intimacy in her performance. She's my sentimental favorite. She proved her detractors wrong. The performance was just awe-inspiring. <3
TEAM SARAH
EVA: I didn't get what Lea was trying to day. XD She's been doing this for a long time now, and she's just good. Michaellen could try again next season This is Mommy Eva's moment. The piano, the vocals... ugh, so good. I wanna hear her sing something that's from 2000s next time, so she can appeal to younger audience.
JUNJI: WOW, PIANO ULIT. It was a so-so for me. It's nice to see him playing the piano and be kind of relaxed, but it didn't quite work out for me. If he was aiming to imitate Regine Velasquez's delivery, he shouldn't have executed those screams at the end. He should've stuck to the original arrangement of the song.
MORISSETTE: BEST FROM TEAM SARAH THAT NIGHT. I really liked how she attacked the song. It was different. Sa lahat ng bumirit, siya ang pinakamalinis na nag-deliver.
My TOP 3
1. MYK
2. LEE GRANE
3. MORISSETTE
WORST
1. RJ
2. CORA
3. TALIA
NASASAYANGAN AKO KAY JUNJI. PERO OKAY LANG. GANYAN TALAGA. MAS MAGALING SI EVA NUNG GABI E.