watch now

Author Topic: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs  (Read 3598 times)

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:39:49 pm »
I would like to know if anyone here uses Etsy for their party needs, i.e., invitations, banners, lables or any other printables... I want to purchase sana a digital file where I can customize my daughter's birthday invitation.

Feedbacks from Etsy users will be great! Thanks :)

maurice

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 08:19:09 pm »
Hi pinkpunk! I'm an ETSY fan before and a user now :) Recent purchases are digital cliparts and papers for baby's birthday's online invites.

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:51:18 am »
thanks maurice!

that's good... I find that most printables in ETSY are cheaper than the ones in the market. And I guess, I can trust the sellers of their products/services that they will deliver on time... will try purchasing one then.

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 08:28:06 pm »
I go to Etsy for inspiration/ideas. ;-) I get overwhelmed and the creative juices there are overflowing.

Mabilis mag-respond sa inquiries. "Convo" is how they converse. :)

For the binyag of my daughters I found there the material I was looking for - a bit pricey so I Googled and landed on an online cloth store selling it for a cheaper price.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:04:40 am by happy_pomelo »

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:56:31 pm »
you're right sis happy_pomelo... etsy has loads of wonderful ideas!

i just created my account and will choose a material for an invite... sa dami ng maganda nalilito ako kung ano talaga ang pipiliin ko, hehe! :)

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 11:14:10 am »
^I suggest to use your themes (e.g. 'nautical party', 'pink and brown') as keywords when you do a search. This way, all relevant results will be hit and you can just narrow down your choices.

There's ETSY mobile app too. ;-)

abby_08

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 03:05:40 am »
Nung 2nd birthday ng daughter ko I got everything from Etsy name, picture, birthday banners, centerpieces, tag, cupcake topper etc madalang pa nun ang digital...now mas marami ng choices saka now most digital file sellers have instant download na,  you don't need to wait na ipadala pa sa email mo yung digital file and another thing I like about Etsy mabilis silang sumagot....We just had my daughter's 4th birthday and I went to etsy again for my party needs :)

Chakadoll22

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 09:30:04 am »
hi there! i'm an etsy client too. i usually order craft materials or tutorials in pdf file. last week, i ordered a customized birthday invitation for $15, paprint ko na lang sa magandang board paper. im a stay at home mom and di makapagmall to look for items para sa birthday ni baby kaya big help ang etsy

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 11:12:38 am »
i know right... i got an invitation which is on sale at etsy at P342 lang! the transaction was smooth and quick. i'm thinking pa if i'll get other party needs like banner, hats, etc.

super helpful ang etsy!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 07:43:34 pm »
I loveee Etsy! I always lurk there for inspiration :) I especially like the digital scrapbook prints which I use for my photobooks. Instant download after payment :)

ezonme

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 05:31:58 am »
I love ETSY too. I buy a lot of digital scarpbook paper and use it for crafting. I usually sort them by theme/prints then lowest price.. There are a lot of deals 50% off on Fridays.

pinkpunk

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 07:51:04 am »
thanks for the tip and idea sis' ezonme and khriseee!

will explore Etsy now for digital scrapbook prints :)


happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 08:54:23 pm »
^^Care to share these Etsy vendors? I've been meaning to learn about digital scrap booking. :-)

Thank you!

ezonme

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 08:36:00 pm »
I just choose randomly lang depends on what i'm going to do. I just use the keywords Digital Scrapbook paper WITH (flowers, birds, nautical, watercolor or kung ano man yung needs mo para lang ma filter sya kasi pag hindi super daming result pag generic mauubos oras mo kakatingin ang dami kasi talagang maganda..

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »
^^Care to share these Etsy vendors? I've been meaning to learn about digital scrap booking. :-)

Thank you!

It really depends what you are looking for, like ezonme said, I just type digital scrapbook and all the options pop up and I just choose what goes with the theme I'm creating. So far I've bought 4 sets and haven't had a problem with any of them.

My next purchase will be cabinet knobs for the custom desk I will have built :)

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 11:39:30 pm »
^ and ^^ Thanks! :-)

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 10:18:35 am »
I use etsy too. I don't purchase much but I love browsing the site. It's a good time waster for me. Hehe

Tsaka I'm not afraid of being scammed unlike eBay. Takot talaga ako sa eBay. Haha.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 10:42:54 am »
I buy my daughter's headbands and hats from etsy :) they are so cute tapos high quality pa

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 12:09:14 pm »
I love etsy! I bought party printable files (invitations, cupcake toppers, banners, water bottle labels, treat bag toppers, etc.) for my baby boy's birthday party.

imaevelasquez

  • Guest
Re: Feedback on ETSY for Party Needs
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 02:57:49 am »
I have never tried yet magpurchase sa Etsy. Lurker pa lang ako. Hehe. I get most of the ideas for my daughter's binyag sa Etsy from invitations to labels to dessert table/candy buffet setup. Very helpful. I spent hours lurking. Hehe! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close