watch now

Author Topic: All About Blushes (Thread 17)  (Read 73814 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2015, 08:10:53 pm »
^last time I bought was around December last year, around 950 yung marylou

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2015, 10:13:55 pm »
^thank you sis! :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #402 on: June 18, 2015, 04:48:20 pm »
Ok ba yung hourglass diffused heat? Worth it naman? Hehe gusto ko lang ng hindi pink na blush.. Yung becca blushes how much? Thanks!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #403 on: June 18, 2015, 05:26:09 pm »
^
Okay si Hourglass Diffused Heat but in my honest opinion, it's not a must-have. Yes, it's so pretty and pigmented and staying power is decent but the color can easily be duped.

Becca - they're my favourite blushes. Cheaper if you pre-order or buy online - around 1.4k for the beach tints and 1.6k for the shimmer souffle. Depende sa seller. Meron OA mag-price na 2.1k for one beach tint. ;D

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #404 on: June 18, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »
^
Saan na online shop ka bumibili nang becca sis?

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2015, 03:02:28 am »
Anong mas bagay sa nc 25-30 chanel rose initiale or hourglass diffused heat? Thanks
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:02:16 am by izzie7 »

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #406 on: April 04, 2016, 08:51:54 pm »
I was able to get the much-raved about Milani's Luminoso. Let' s see if it's worth the hype. I'm excited to road-test it.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2016, 09:15:06 pm »
currently loving and using Beyond's Alice in Wonderland Beyond Alice in Glow Lip in Cheek. super natural looking, easy to blend and not sticky at all. got it in 02 sweet jelly  :-*

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »
I didn't think blushes, and different colors thereof, can have such big effect on one's overall appearance!

Dati, akala ko, basta may rosy blush, okay na. Now, I acknowledge the NEED for different colors of blushes, like a pinkish one, a coral one, a mauve-y one, even a nude blush (tapos may matte pa vs non-matte; but I'm not drawn to matte blushes lately) to go best with one's overall makeup. LOL need talaga ano? ;D It is! Hehe.

Currently loving so much my Hourglass ambient lighting blush in Mood Exposure. It's mauve-ish and kinda sultry :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #409 on: April 06, 2016, 12:44:56 pm »
^Hourglass Mood Exposure is also my current HG. It goes well with neutral brown-toned lippies, red lipsticks, as well as dark vampy lipsticks, which are the shades I usually reach for.

Ako naman, hoarder ng blush before, may makita lang na magandang shade, bili na. Now I am limiting myself to 3. I found the formula I love - I like my blushes with very fine powder, with slight shimmer, yung parang blush and highlight combo na, because I can't be bothered using highlighter. For the past 6 months I was actually loyal to Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow. As in first time ko makakita ng pan sa blush!  ;D And then recently lang I got the Hourglass Mood Exposure and Giorgio Armani blush fabric 306.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #410 on: April 06, 2016, 04:05:52 pm »
^Diba, ang ganda ni Hourglass Mood Exposure for nude ands brown lippies, and yep, red and vampy lips too!  :-*

I like my blushes with very fine powder, with slight shimmer, yung parang blush and highlight combo na
- This. The best formula for blushes for me, too, so far. Yung may glow, and may lit-from-within effect hehe. Taking note of Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow.

Also worth mentioning, Bobbi Brown's illuminating bronzer (more of a blusher, actually) in Maui is also LOVE!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2016, 12:19:17 pm »
Hourglass Ethereal Glow is just a bit darker than what I had expected, (on the pan atleast) but on the skin, it's perfect for that barely-there blush/makeup look!
I'm looking at Dim Infusion next and Tarte's dollface. :)
Are MAC sheertone blushes any good?

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2016, 12:10:09 pm »
mood exposure is one of those i reach for the most too. but i recently added too faced baby love and giorgio armani's daybreak to my favorites. :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2016, 01:23:49 pm »
^ Mukhang papatulan ko na yang too faced baby love, Lia.  ;D

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #414 on: April 19, 2016, 08:54:21 am »
^panalo sa staying power yan caren!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2016, 01:21:14 pm »
Tama bang nagmahal ang Hourglass blushes? Pagkakatanda ko non it was $36 eh now it's $38. Nagmahal kasi yung pinag-orderan ko. ::)

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #416 on: May 04, 2016, 10:43:13 am »
Tagal ko na palang di bumibili ng blush. My last purchase was MAC Pink Swoon pa and ang tagal na nun  ;D

Can you reco a powder blush na matte lang? I don't like shimmers as it add up to oiliness. Gusto ko naman sana ngayon yung mejo berry/maroon-ish shade. Hehe yung bagay sa maroonish red lips din. Kahit yung cheap lang and available sa drugstore :) Thanks!  :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #417 on: May 06, 2016, 10:25:35 am »
^Maganda yun sa the balm instain na mauve. Pinstripe ata name. Kaya lang may shimmer. Pero maganda sis! Check mo.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #418 on: May 10, 2016, 08:47:41 pm »
^Thanks sis! Will try that ;D

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2016, 09:37:27 pm »
Ano ba ang magandang shade sa becca beach tint? Yung mukhang natural na rosy cheeks.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close