watch now

Author Topic: All About Blushes (Thread 17)  (Read 73707 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #360 on: October 26, 2014, 06:59:32 pm »
I find myself alternating between NARS Orgasm (again, after rediscovering it) and YSL Kiss & Blush 2. I don't like the latter on my lips so blush na lang sya. I still haven't had the heart to use Hourglass Diffused Heat, ang ganda and ang sarap titigan, nanghihinayang ako gamitin. Maybe next year or on a special occasion na lang. :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #361 on: October 29, 2014, 09:37:28 pm »
I wan a get the Hourglass blush palette but I have Mood Exposure na :(

Has anyone tried the new By Terry blushes? Ang ganda but the price any ganda too :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2015, 05:57:26 pm »
Quota na ako sa blushes. Last na yung YSL Kiss & Blush na binili ko. I find myself reaching for it the most kasi mas madali. Mas like ko si Pink Hedoniste than Rose Frivole especially on my lips. And I find it lasts longer on my cheeks when I use a stippling brush to blend it as compared to when I use my fingers. :)

armie8

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2015, 02:57:05 pm »
Holy grail ko ang Milea Mineral Powder Blusher in Rose. You can check out my review and pictures sa livelovelikeandblog.blogspot.com.

FYI. I have an oily and super sensitive skin

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #364 on: March 06, 2015, 11:31:52 am »
may nakatry na ng colourpop blushes?

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #365 on: March 14, 2015, 06:50:45 pm »
I want to buy Chanel Crescendo JC blush from the La Perle de Chanel Collection, but I'm still not 100% sure if I really need it. Has anyone tried it yet?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #366 on: April 04, 2015, 05:34:16 pm »
Sis pammy ganda ng becca tints. I like dragonfruit. ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #367 on: April 04, 2015, 07:06:54 pm »
^
I like that too! Paubos na si Dragonfruit ko and I'm waiting for the pre-ordered one to arrive naman as back up of it. So far, I have Guava, Dragonfruit, and Lychee and I reach for the latter naman lately. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2015, 08:49:49 pm »
^ maganda sis pammy yung Becca Tint Shimmer Souffle. I have the Lychee/opal shade. And it's
My current fave na cream blush. Long lasting sya at pwede kahit on top of powder foundie.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2015, 10:21:36 pm »
^
I pre-ordered that one too sis Ali! Na-excite ako lalo. ;D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2015, 06:24:55 am »
hehe! Very nice talaga sis pammy, better than YSL

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2015, 07:30:00 am »
Sis pammy kanino ka nagpreorder? Pls pm me. Thank you.

Sis ali, yuh souffle ba may shimmer?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2015, 02:51:50 pm »
^ meron sis, pero slight lang naman. I think depende sa shade. 😊

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #373 on: April 05, 2015, 05:37:12 pm »
^Sis Ali,yung shimmer ng lychee/opal di naman masyado halata pag nasa cheeks na?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2015, 05:46:36 pm »
^hindi naman sis zai, hindi sya shimmery galore. Konti lang! My current fave cream/tint blush!😊
Long time no see tayo sis zai hehe

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2015, 06:35:27 pm »
^onga tagal ko absent dito. Ha ha ha!
Tinignan ko swatches, ang ganda pala!

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2015, 08:25:36 am »
Am now using Hourglass Diffused Heat and am very happy with it :)

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2015, 10:15:20 am »
Still a big fan of Nars Orgasm. Currently in love with Milani Luminoso. Wanted to try Hourglass so badly. :(

cheech

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2015, 10:44:04 am »
Me too, forever Nars orgasm. But after reading, gusto ko ata itry YSL kiss & blush. 😊

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: All About Blushes (Thread 17)
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2015, 07:05:11 pm »
What shade of blush ang maganda sa candy yum yum lipstick?  For day time and night time?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close