We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Got na my YSL Kiss and blush! Both 2 and 7 are nice! : )
^^ naku sis Ida, hindi pa dumadating balikbayan box ko. super inip na ko. ha! ha!ha!^Sis Pammy, magkaiba ng texture at performance yung Hourglass at mac mineralized. mas superiorsi hourglass and it's not glittery.I don't think they are the same. although i'm just talking about one shade of hourglass right now.di pa kasi dumadating yung ibang shades ko.he!he!
I think I'll pass na sa Diffused Heat kung parang Mineralize Blushes ng MAC. Hindi ko gaano kasundo ang baked blushes. For some reason, they tend to oxidize on me regardless of the shade.