Author Topic: Angels  (Read 6992 times)

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
Angels
« on: August 10, 2013, 04:14:40 pm »

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mystery-priest-vanishes-anointing-crash-victim-120045075.html?vp=1

Ano sa tingin niyo mga sis? May personal encounter din ba kayo sa mga angel?

purple_tips

• Junior GirlTalker
  • full time beauty junkie
Re: Angels
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:13:12 pm »
hi sis, ako i personally believe that i have encountered my angel. i was riding a jeepney once and realize my purse was missing. i was scared because i've heard accounts of being beaten by the driver because memorized nila yung mga di nakakabayad na passengers lalo na if may madaanan na turf nila.
i prayed that God might send a passenger big enough to cover me para di ma-obvious na di ako nagbayad.sorry that time wala pa kong cellphone and nasa jeep nako when i realized nawawala purse ko. may umakyat na big, tall muscular guy wearing blue shirt and sat beside me. sobrang laki niya nakayuko siya because di siya kasya if naka-straight yun upo niya. around 2 blocks from my drop off point may mga gusto pa sumakay kaso puno na yung jeep so bumaba na ko. Hindi napansin na i did not pay and also God provided for the jeepney driver because may passenger who took my place. sabi ko "Lord thank you ok na ko, i can walk from here na." i believe that the big guy whether totoong tao siya or spiritual being was sent by God to help.

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Sasuman's Travel and Tours
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 02:38:32 pm »
Yes, I believe in Angels.

alwynne24

• GirlTalker
  • jEreMiAh 29:11
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 05:04:20 pm »
God has a promise in Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
    and he delivers them.

When God gives a promise, He is faithful to fulfill it. So believe! :-)
mY God sHall sUppLy ALL mY nEeds aCcordiNg to His riChes & gLory..HE will kEep His anGels in-cHarge ovEr me --Jehova JiReH caRes 4 ME :-)

chirochan

• super awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i live for my hubby and my 2 sons
    • stunningpink.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 01:05:38 am »
Of course there are angels alagad sila ni God =)

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 12:49:58 pm »
Meeting your spirit guide and guardian angel

Michele Knight Sept 20, 2013

Meeting your Spirit Guide or finding your guardian angel is a quick and easy fast track to wisdom and protection. It isn’t some complicated procedure or some spooky ritual that leads you to your inner guide, in fact your guide is probably hanging around waiting to commune with you, like a spiritual Google!

A Spirit guide is not here to control your life or advise you in ways that have not occurred to you.  Rather, in my experience, they are a bit like a spiritual therapist in that they mostly let you work things out for yourself by giving you gems of knowledge to lead you to your inner truth.

Nor are all Spirit guides are exotic.  They may present themselves as an Egyptian Priestess or a Native American but more often than not they can be anything at all.  Two of my mother’s guides were a German Doctor and also a nun! I have had a Tibetan monk and also a Neanderthal woman who only laughed and sent me love but I always knew what she was saying!

To find your spirit guide find a quiet space (this is a good one to do outside with your back to a tree but you can do it anywhere), visualise  your heart like a flower in bud with the petals of truth and wisdom unfolding. Then see yourself in a sacred space, a garden or somewhere that makes you feel safe and wonderful. As you sit in serenity just ask your guide to show up.

When you first meet your guide it is like any relationship in that it can take time to develop and for the communication to become clear. On first meeting you may just see their form and they may stay silent. It is also quite common for them to hand you an object, such as a feather or stone, which holds great symbolic value.

The more you practice and the more you connect the clearer it will be until all you need to do to call them is close your eyes.  If you feel you need direct help from a spiritual source or you need some ‘rescue remedy’ in the form of a Universal Spiritual guide you can always ask the Gods and the Angels.

Depending on your particular religious faith you can call upon Jesus, Buddha, Allah or Mary.  As long as whatever you are asking them for is for the highest good of all involved, you may find that you are more concerned about religious divisions than they are, so don’t worry if you want to call upon Buddha, for example, but have never set foot in a temple!

Archangel Michael can be called on for protection, courage and to make you feel safe.  He is my personal favourite and an Angel who is always there.  Archangel Raphael can be called upon for healing.  Kwan Yin, the Goddess of unconditional love and compassion, helps you heal and love yourself. She is also the Goddess of childbirth. Ganesh, the distinctive elephant headed Hindu God, can be called upon to remove obstacles. Aphrodite, Goddess of love, can be called on if you need some higher guidance in drawing love into your life!  If you feel that you’re up against something that you believe is a karmic entanglement or issue that needs to be worked out, you can also call upon the Lady Nada, an ascended master and one of the eight Lords of Karma who oversee and dispense karmic justice.

Whoever you do call upon – don’t forget to thank them for their help and support! Again, it isn’t just about politeness.  It’s because of the amazing effects that gratitude has on us in that it allows us to see the very real presence of loving higher powers in our lives.

Source: http://www.micheleknight.co.uk/articles/psychic-articles/meeting-your-spirit-guide/

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 06:14:30 pm »
thanks for the link.. i want to know more about my angels..

graceofhearing

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 10:23:45 pm »
 :) :)yes, totoong may angels, para may idea kayo patungkol sa pagiging spiritual beings nila, watch nyo sa youtube yung kay Pastor Myles Munroe.

japs

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 10:06:00 pm »
Ako din, I believe in Angels. :D

michperez

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 11:56:22 pm »
yes I believe in Angels. they guide us always.
Mich Perez

winkypops

• Live Boldly
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • My Simple Joy
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 01:44:07 am »
I believe that we have guardian angels who always there to guide us.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 09:20:05 pm »
A Guardian Angel protects us from physical dangers, that is my belief. As to guidance or insights into one's soul --  it won't go there. 

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 11:54:31 pm »
I believe that angels exist.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 09:08:10 am »
yes. they're real.

yung owner angel store dati na Angelissimo nakakakita ng Angels.

dati may mga Angel communicators na nagcoconduct ng angel seminars/ readings (talking to your guardian angels) named Abby/Avi and Nonoy. I wonder where they are now...

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 10:28:15 am »
totoo talaga angels
may cases dito sa looban namin na nagpapakita sya in the form of pulubi..
two cases ng angel and 1 case ... sino yung saint sa simbahan ng antipolo?

may experience din ako na... galit na galit ako sa tao
then di maganda yung sasabihin ko sa text .. asahan mo.. di sya mag se-send...
kahet lumipat lipat ka pa ng pwesto.. pero once na edit mo sya and rephrase.. send agad

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 12:25:29 pm »
I believe in angels. Sabi nina mommy nung bata ako nahulog daw ako from our bed eh mataas bed namin. Di daw ako umiyak. Tumatawa pa daw ako :) i guess angel ang sumalo sakin nun. Saka madami pa akong encounters na sobrang timing kung kelan nasa danger ako. :)
I like games well played :)

sweet_chic

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 07:48:33 pm »
Yes. I believe in angels  :)

shadow_man

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 11:49:39 pm »
I had several, encounters, I haven't seen one but I could feel it. Like one time, way back in the province It always attend the morning mass, one time I was to lazy, and our house is just about 300 meters away so I could hear the church bell, I told my self I will leave my bed when I hear the last bell, and then went back for a shallow sleep again, when someone whispered on my ear so clearly, saying "wake up do not wait for the last bell, you'll be late" I checked if my sister went inside but she said no. I just smiled and obeyed.

Also, I have a night mare which I was not able to outgrow, and every time this nightmare comes im half awake so i could say clear prayers and would ask God to send his warrior angels specially St. Michael and many times I see this guy in white rob and is shining bright coming to defend me, wielding his razor sharp sword.

mspanyang

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2014, 01:59:07 pm »
 We all have angels, sent by God to guide us  :)

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 02:53:37 am »
This story was shared to me by my mom, talagang naniniwala sya sa guardian angel.
One time kasi she was crossing a street and wala talaga syang nakitang kahit isang sasakyan going her way, then nung malapit na sya sa dulo may nag whisper sa kanya na: isang hakbang pa, isang hakbang pa, so she did. Right after humakbang sya may naramdaman syang malakas na blow ng hangin, may sasakyan na dumaan sa likod nya na sobrang bilis ng patakbo, and it was very close na kung hindi sya humakbang ng isa malamang wala na sya ngayon, so there i believe in angels  ;D
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close