Author Topic: NAPOLES SCAM...A must read...  (Read 73656 times)

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: NAPOLES SCAM...A must read...
« Reply #500 on: March 07, 2014, 01:39:25 pm »
super agree,sis...so epal. super epal

alexsy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #501 on: April 26, 2014, 04:20:58 am »
success ang operasyon

wangwang

• GirlTalker
« Reply #502 on: May 29, 2014, 08:06:15 am »
nawala na yung isyu sa DAP ni pnoy..si Abad pala ang pork barrel king at nagturo kay napoles about NGO..bakit kaya kay pnoy sumuko si napoles at sa malakanyang pa,sabay hatid ni pnoy sa crame? more than 1 year na pala ang napo-list bakit ngayon lang nilabas??? dami ko tanung,OT na..

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2014, 01:35:41 pm »
kala nila maloloko nila lahat ng pinoy..tanong yan ng lahat sis..bakit kay pinoy siya sumuko..and the drama sa pagsuko was so scripted..and have you noticed puro opposition ang ikukulong.may signature campaign na ngayon sis, na imbestigahan nila yung YOLANDA scam mas malaki at bilyones ang nabubulsa daw ng administrasyon nito..hanggang ngayon wala pa ding mga bahay mga taga tacloban

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #504 on: June 24, 2014, 01:12:36 pm »
Binay wasn't shy in announcing that he wanted jinggoy to be his running mate in 2016 despite the public hate for his thieving acts on the internet and that bold announcement should be a precursor of things to come like dropping all charges and coddling with these thieves a repayment for their support.  after all He still needs powerful allies.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/03/04/1297058/binay-willing-tap-jinggoy-vp-2016-polls

The government regardless of whose administration it is are riddled with similar thieves or how else would they recoup all those millions spent in the election from vote buying, complicit to this crime are  ignorant voters who are so willing to sell their rights for a paltry sum only once every three years cannot fathom the consequences such as these politicians will never respect anyone who sold their votes and hence will never seriously work for the welfare of the public.  And while they recover their expenses and amassed a gigantic loot the citizen will barely see any improvement in their lives all for that insignificant sum that would only last for the day and they rot in poverty while the elected are celebrating in posh parties at hotels.   Who else are to blame.  As the saying goes " anong nirereklamo mo, binayaran ka naman"

So I advocate lots of social media reporting on these crooks over and over again until the entire public gets it.  They need to be reminded and educated the origin of these crimes and its repercussion so we can somehow change the tide of repeatedly electing several dynastic family of thieves around the country.   

juni

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #505 on: July 12, 2014, 12:58:53 pm »
Nakaka-highblood to!!!  >:(

Hindi na nahiya and hindi na nakonsensya itong mga magnanakaw na to.  I really hope that everyone involved in the Napoles scam, and all the other scams, will be caught and sent to prison soon for a very, very, VERY long time.

Ang daming nagugutom dito sa Pilipinas, maraming walang bahay and walang pera para mag-aral o magpagamot, tapos yung taxes na binabawas sa sweldo natin e napupunta lang sa mga magnanakaw na to?!  UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

DV

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #506 on: August 06, 2014, 06:51:30 pm »
My forecast: Aquino will endorse Binay in 2016. Moro-moro lang lahat 'yan.

Parang magkakatotoo ang forecast ko a.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/373342/news/nation/binay-s-info-lp-eyeing-him-to-be-its-bet-in-2016

I think hindi malayong mangyari ito. Ang mga noytards ang laging linya, "e sinong ipapalit nyo, si Binay?" Don't they know that the Aquinos and the Binays are family friends? The Aquino sisters supported Binay before.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

juni

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #507 on: August 09, 2014, 08:53:38 am »
God no, wag naman sana si Binay ang manalo sa 2016, kundi e ipapawalang-sala niya sila Jinggoy  >:(

DV

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #508 on: August 11, 2014, 12:20:18 pm »
The Aquinos are supporting Binay to save their own skin, para hindi makulong si Noynoy after his term. Ayaw ko rin kay Binay but I have a feeling sya ang magiging next president. Jinggoy and Bong are in jail to keep them from winning in the next elections. This Napoles scam--parang wala ring mangyayaring hustisya dito para sa mga Pilipino. All the politicians are in on it, hindi lang si Bong, Jinggoy at Enrile. Kahit mapawalang-sala silang tatlo, it wouldn't make a difference. The rest are still out there anyway, enjoying the people's money (just look at how they prepared the national budget--technically, walang PDAF pero how much ang lump sum appropriations, about 40%?). Nakakawalang-pagasa na ang Pilipinas.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #509 on: September 22, 2015, 02:19:16 am »
Until now wala pa rin final decision para kay Napoles. Tuloy pa rin ang kaso against her. Hayy..

Bulok na talaga ang justice system dito sa Pinas.
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #510 on: September 23, 2015, 02:49:39 pm »
Nothing new, it's sad but this is expected na din. Look at Ramgen's case. How about Ampatuan? He died in a hospital, not in a prison cell.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2015, 10:49:38 am »
Tuwid na daan, hanggang mahulog sa bangin..puro salita lang ginawa.

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #512 on: September 24, 2015, 11:38:54 pm »
Kahit naman nasa kulungan sila eh VIP treatment pa rin.

As long as you have lots of money, mabibili mo ang mga tao na mukhang pera.
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #513 on: March 01, 2017, 10:11:43 pm »
Juicy scoop, James Napoles, the son of Janet, and his longtime girlfriend are pregnant! They've been super low-key since the controversies, I wonder if there will be an undercover wedding too. The girlfriend is one of the Tius, owners of Discovery Suites...

argento

• straight as an arrow
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #514 on: March 06, 2017, 02:24:03 pm »
bakit kaya gusto pakawalan ni duterte si napoles?

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #515 on: March 06, 2017, 03:30:59 pm »
^ Gusto nya? May Presidential Pardon ba?  Sana masangkot lahat ng dapat makasuhan sa Napoles scam, including LP members din. :D
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2017, 07:28:19 pm »
gusto ba nyang pakawalan? i don't want to comment further pero i feel like i need to share the link so we all can read the whole article.

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/02/27/duterte-solicitor-general-napoles-case-illegal-detention-pdaf-scam.html

"...President Duterte clarified, the appeal on the illegal detention case has nothing to do with Plunder and Graft charges filed against Napoles over the alleged pork barrel scam.

Duterte also said he is considering a reinvestigation into the alleged PDAF scam.

According to Duterte, it seems not all those involved were charged by the previous administration.

"Kasi parang selective yung binira eh [It seems the persecution was selective]. Its sauce for the gander sauce for the goose. The criminal action must proceed against all who are responsible, that's (the) principle behind it," the President said."

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2017/02/17/Napoles-unlikely-acquitted-plunder.html

and let's not worry. i think Duterte won't be biased towards his supporters, when it comes to graft and corruption and public service.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:31:20 pm by springblossom »
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

janachen

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2017, 07:49:10 pm »
^^ LOL kung ano nalang narinig na tsisimiss kasi.

Research muna kasi at intindihin ang mga sinabi ni Duterte. 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close