watch now

Author Topic: That awkward moment  (Read 1029 times)

entwife

  • Guest
That awkward moment
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:03:59 pm »
Care to share your awkward moments?

From seeing your ex, to having the same blouse with the person across you, or anything under the sun.

I had and awkward moment last month. Nakita ko yung dating nanliligaw sa akin with his girlfriend. It should have been fine kasi we're friends naman kaso ewan ko ba dun sa guy. May topak ata. So nagkayayaan na magmerienda then parang reminiscing the past naman na. He was saying "remember when.." and things like that. It felt so awkward and I'm not sure if the girlfriend knew na niligawan ako nun.


aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: That awkward moment
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 09:53:01 pm »
I used to buy the same shoe style in different colors.
Until...

I day, it was more than  the usual AM rush.. Kids, hubby, household, self .. Off to meetings.

Shucks, when I got into my office -- my secretary said I had  1 black shoe & 1 blue shoe on. 
No time to go back home.  Couldn't send my driver back home coz I lock our bedroom door.
So, went ahead with my meetings & first chance I could rush off -- went to buy a new pair at Rustan's.

Ever since, I stopped buying duplicate shoes.
If a shoe is super comfy (ballet shoes of J Crew -- great for travel) I buy duplicate pairs in the same color.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close