Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)  (Read 79141 times)

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #520 on: October 30, 2013, 11:05:53 pm »
^so would having another girl aside from your partner be like disrespecting yourself na rin? Hehe! Natanong lang kasi it varies with guys.. Depends sa values kasi na meron sila..

@chinito, thanks kuya! But i hate the linis kunsensya thought talaga! Hanggang sa huli ba naman tungkol pa din sa kanya! Mas makakabuti kung wala na lang communication ever nakakainsulto yung nagsosorry at nakikipagfriends pa.. Hihi bitter!

Chinito

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #521 on: October 31, 2013, 12:02:21 am »
^so would having another girl aside from your partner be like disrespecting yourself na rin? Hehe! Natanong lang kasi it varies with guys.. Depends sa values kasi na meron sila..

@chinito, thanks kuya! But i hate the linis kunsensya thought talaga! Hanggang sa huli ba naman tungkol pa din sa kanya! Mas makakabuti kung wala na lang communication ever nakakainsulto yung nagsosorry at nakikipagfriends pa.. Hihi bitter!

Hahaha. i agree with you! pero kasi siya naman humihingi ng sorry e. so it means he's trying to reach out and inaamin naman niya yata. it's far different sa pagmamalinis.  maybe guilty lang talaga siya na nasaktan ka niya and it's his way of redemption. process din kasi ng moving on yung ginagawa niya.
but i won't insist kung talagang ayaw mo nang ganon' maybe di ka pa talaga nakaka move on. bitter ka pa e.. heheh  ;D  patawarin mo na lang siya pag ready kana. just tell him not yet..  :P

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #522 on: November 01, 2013, 07:23:53 am »
^wala pa syang inamin since our breakup.. Nagsorry lang sya dati in general.. So parang bakit all of a sudden he'd try to reach out para lang aminin yung ginawa nya.. Eh okay na ko kasi kahit i deny nya i know naman the truth. I dont need his admission pati sorry.. Hihi! Thanks kuya i will! Tuloy ko lang to bitterness ko fo the mean time na di ko pa sya mapatawad.. Hahahah!

mrgrey

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #523 on: November 01, 2013, 03:21:23 pm »
Maybe he's trying to get you in bed.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #524 on: November 01, 2013, 04:42:05 pm »
@Ironlady. Here are the possible reasons why I think he is still communicating with you.

1.  He is testing the waters. As you said  he and the current girlfriend are still together ,so maybe he wants to come back to you but will only broke up with the girl when he is really sure that you will accept him back.

2. He wants the best of both worlds. He has no plan of leaving the girl but he does not want you to move on so that if something goes wrong with his relationship with the current girlfriend babalik sya sayo. In short gusto nya nang back-up.

3. He wants to clear his conscience. But I think that this third reason is the most remote, since it is not very usual for a guy to reflect on past relationships if he is already happy with the current one.

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #525 on: November 01, 2013, 08:59:29 pm »
^^hi mr grey! He must be really underestimating me if hes thinking about that lol..

^thanks sis! Nice inputs! Anyways i think lilipas din naman to, ignore ko lang sya dun natin malalaman yung real intention nya.. I think if a guy really wants the girl he'll do everything diba? (Lol.. May maga-agree ba na mga kuya dito?) hehe!

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #526 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:26 pm »
What does it mean kapag tinitigan ng matagal ng isang guy ang girl? As in titig na habang papalayo na yung girl eh habol pa rin ang tingin?

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2013, 12:01:56 am »
What does it mean kapag tinitigan ng matagal ng isang guy ang girl? As in titig na habang papalayo na yung girl eh habol pa rin ang tingin?

he wants to shag her

mtan

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2013, 09:24:57 am »
Hi guys. Ask ko lang, is it normal for guys na magkamali pag magkausap kayo? Like tawagan nila before is babe. Napapansin ko kasi nadudulas siya na ganun. That happened once or twice lang ata. Then recently, while we were talking he was supposed to say my name pero yung first syllable na name ni ex yung nabanggit niya :|

quiet_angel18

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #529 on: November 04, 2013, 09:28:28 am »
ano nafefeel nyo kapag umiyak sa harapan nyo yung girl? eg. reason- break up

mtan

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #530 on: November 04, 2013, 09:54:22 am »
Also, how should I interpret this?  Bf ko yung blue balloon

http://tinypic.com/r/9kpiti/5

I saw this sa fb niya accidentally. Actually it was deleted na, i don't know somehow pag sinearch mo sa chat yung name, andun padin yung chat. Sabi niya kaclose niya daw yung girl. I doubt, di niya nabanggit yun. Actually yung time na un sabi jiya tulog na siya then I found that nga. And wala lang daw yun. What do you think?

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #531 on: November 04, 2013, 11:12:38 am »
Hi guys. Ask ko lang, is it normal for guys na magkamali pag magkausap kayo? Like tawagan nila before is babe. Napapansin ko kasi nadudulas siya na ganun. That happened once or twice lang ata. Then recently, while we were talking he was supposed to say my name pero yung first syllable na name ni ex yung nabanggit niya :|

nope, that's not normal...gaano na ba katagal sila break nung ex niya bago naging kayo?

mtan

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #532 on: November 04, 2013, 12:10:47 pm »
nope, that's not normal...gaano na ba katagal sila break nung ex niya bago naging kayo?

ang sabi niya naman sakin, dun sa name incident, kasi daw ang naginterview sakanya earlier that day (galing siya sa job interview)  kapangalan daw kasi ng ex niya yung HR. Acceptable ba yon? 6months na sila break nung ex niya before naginv kami, almost 2 years sila.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:15:27 pm by mtan »

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #533 on: November 04, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
hi guyz.
if you married someone that has a bigger earning than you.. what is your setup para sa gastusin sa bahay?

like who will pay for this or that?
or how do you budget?

jonielle

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #534 on: November 04, 2013, 03:33:03 pm »
hi guyz.
if you married someone that has a bigger earning than you.. what is your setup para sa gastusin sa bahay?

like who will pay for this or that?
or how do you budget?

Issue pa ba to till now? before my wife earned much than me. but still she gave me all her salary im the one who do the budgeting, now I earned more na same pa din she gave me the salary and to the budgeting.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #535 on: November 04, 2013, 04:32:17 pm »
^ thanks guyz..

yeah i know someone who is having this issue... :D
the wife is paying most of the utilities...
while the husband pays for those that were purchased via credit card.

di ko rin sila magets... but they are fine with that...
:)

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2013, 12:04:22 am »
I actually dunno if you guys can enlighten me with this...

"HOW DO YOU VALUE A PERSON OR SOMETHING?"

He texted me that he valued the relationship we had and yet, decided to end it. According to him, he needs time alone. What does this mean? Another confusing thing is, "we'll still be friends"...that's what he said but doesn't wanna talk or hang out anymore. Confusing at it is, he would text once a week...to ask how I am or if I am coping. I dunno if I can handle this in a civil manner anymore as I love him dearly. I tried to talk to him and asked for another chance as I might regret it later on that I did not do it. Right now, I'm trying my best to move on but still hopeful that things will be where it used to be as he texted, "I lost it and fell out...let me find it again." Is there still hope and should I wait?


jan888

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2013, 12:30:24 am »
^  I think he simply means 'it's over between you two'  :(   just move on with your life sis, I know easier said than done, who knows you guys might have future pa together but for the meantime don't waste energy on him.. instead use your time to do the things you weren't able to do when you were in a relationship.. I always believe in the saying, set him free, if you guys are meant for each other, both of you will find your way back to each other :).

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2013, 08:24:26 am »
^^ It's over between the two of you. I almost had the same experience and I know how hard it is to move on especially if that person would text you once a week to see how you're doing. If it continues, you'll never be able to move on. You need to accept reality and let him go. In order to do that, you must be the one to take the initiative by distancing yourself to him. Erase his contact details (number, fb, and etc.) and tell him that if he can't love you, it's better to go separate ways. You want a lover, not a friend. That's what I did and I have moved on since.

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 3)
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2013, 10:42:48 am »
I'm trying to move on. Just yesterday, I returned the books that I borrowed from his mom. Thus, gave a cake with a dedication of Atty & _____ Family, THANK YOU PO!  :) I hope and pray that would be the last...that I can move on. According to his mom, I'm spoiling her as I've given a cake for thank you. I jokingly told her, that would be the last. His mom said to visit her once in a while...she was probably being polite just to ease the pain of losing somebody you've been with for almost 5 years. I hope I did the right thing, giving back the books with a thank you cake without her son thinking that I'm running after him. Though it hurts being dumped, I know I have to get going. Tis just so hard to erase the good memories that's why it hurts alot.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close