We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Guys, question naman. I just want to know point of view ng lalake regarding sa pagiinform ng mga lakad, etc. Mahirap ba for guys yun nagsasabi ng mga lakad sa gf? Like kung aalis kayo with others. Girls lang ba ang mahilig maginform ng mga ganyan.
I don't really know what it is that's running on his mind. I am getting confused. -__________- Any ideas??
hindi ko ma-gets. mag-iinvite na magtravel kasama ako, tapos ayaw niya malaman ng tao sa school na magkasama kami dalawa. eh kung kinakahiya niya ako at ayaw niya sa akin sana iba na lang inivite nia. guys, anong possible reason behind this?
**As in 'yun lang ang reason graezy?
not really. but i don't like being used or treated just like that.