Author Topic: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again  (Read 4335 times)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:18:17 pm »
Guys, ano ba talaga ang ibig sabihin nito?

Two weeks ago, I tuned into The Buzz to hear Billy Crawford's reason for their break up. After ko marinig yung reason nya, mas lalo akong nalito. Kung ako si Nikki Gil, parang mapapraning din ako.

(Hindi ba kaya ng google maps na tulungan syang hanapin ang sarili nya?  ::))

Or is it just another reason to say na na fall out of love na sya.

Enlighten us naman..


ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 08:14:55 pm »
even if im not a guy it's easy to tell naman na it's just a nice way of saying "i want out" andami pang paliguy-ligoy.
parang "it's not you, it's me" ...lol!

urGUY

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 08:16:11 pm »
could be any other reason. there are so many possibilities.

-The answer media is praying. - His Gay
-Not man enough to breakup with the girl.
-Don't have any reason at all.
-Don't know how to break a girls heart




sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 08:18:42 pm »
^yup, his way of saying "ayoko na or gusto ko na tumikim ng iba"

ms_simone

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 09:02:50 pm »
This line is so gasgas that I can't believe that there are still who fall for this. According to my male friends, it's one way of saying - i want to find myself with someone else. hahaha. They know themselves well enough that they no longer want you in their life. A bit harsh so they try to soften it with the above mentioned line.

tough_guy

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 09:23:18 pm »
ganun parin, dun parin mauuwi sa hiwalayan.

anon

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 08:10:45 pm »
@ms sim one-- hahaha! Tama yung sabi ng friend mo!

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 08:40:27 pm »
This line is so gasgas that I can't believe that there are still who fall for this. According to my male friends, it's one way of saying - i want to find myself with someone else. hahaha. They know themselves well enough that they no longer want you in their life. A bit harsh so they try to soften it with the above mentioned line.

You are right. Guys sugarcoat it though. They just telling you that, "I don't want you anymore", "I want someone else", "You are boring", "Goodbye".
Guys don't want to break a girl's naive heart, they still want still to be gentleman that's why they sugarcoat it. Blah blah guys. lol.

If i were nikki gil- I WILL SURELY WAVE GOODBYE AND FLIP MY HAIR!  dami lalake sa mundo no. duh.

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 02:56:16 pm »
I wouldn't buy this line. Charot lang nila yan. They just want to end the relationship. Pati ba naman sa [pakikipag-split nambobola pa din?? Just asking..  ;D

C+C

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 11:22:46 am »
when my ex-bf broke up with me, ganyan din ang line nya.. pero I'm very happy na  sya na ang kumawala.. can't take to make the first move kc..at least now I'm very happy with my new man ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:49:18 am by C+C »

simang

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 12:12:56 pm »
I used this line with my ex for 7 yrs. but really, i meant what i said. I really felt the need to find myself. A lot of things were going on in my life that time (new job, i was finishing my masters degree, among others) and i seriously felt na i settled for him dahil sya na ang nandyan, that no one will love me better.


Pero at the back of my mind, i already fell out of love. Yes i felt he was boring and that i wanted to experience the world for myself.

Kaya i dont think the line's pure bull s***. There is some truth in it. Ako i needed to find myself without him para mas malawakan ko yumg experiences ko sa buhay

bliss15

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 01:17:28 am »
Me too.  I used this lines na rin as well as "its not you its me"...

10 years being with my ex... feel ko nastuck na kami and not growing anymore
and it was frustrating me... super stressed ako etc. 
he was suffocated na rin eh kasi he felt the same way kaya gusto niya ng nagcool and I ended it.

simang

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 01:59:59 am »
^agree sis. Minsan kase ayaw natin maguilty sila sa breakup. Pero partly, totoo naman na pwedeng wala silang ginagawanag masama, tayo sa sarili natin ang may problema.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 02:42:25 am »
He's probably gay. Di ba sabi nya he's confused daw? Napadaan ako sa Showtime minsan and while there was ongoing asaran, the usual trip ng mga hosts na mang-okray ng contestant, etong si ate/kuya from the third sex said something about being confused, tas biglang comment si Vice "Parang si Billy lang!" alam na. :D

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 10:51:54 am »
for most, it's just a line. he's not blaming the girl, but he's not making himself sound so very bad either. may konting paawa effect. kaya ikaw papakawalan mo na lang sya diba.

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 07:01:22 pm »
Well at least he's honest enough to tell the girl that the relationship had to end. There are some who are just too coward to break up with the girl, and cheat instead.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:23:55 am by miss_isla »

chinita02

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 08:53:41 pm »
i think its one way of saying that "im starting to fall out of love but im not sure yet so im gonna use this "generic" line just to get out of this relationship NOW." >:(

Chinito

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 02:14:42 pm »
sows... hahanapin nya yung sarili niya? bket nawawala ba siya?  ;D  baka pedeng baliktarin yung t-shirt para hindi siya maligaw... lol.  actually most guys find it as the best way to escape in the relationship. less gravity, less impact. though may paasa effect yung thoughts pero, girls shouldn't buy it.  pagnakarinig kayo ng ganyang linya sa mga bf niyo.. pa rephrase niyo yung sinabi niya. help niyo silang mag sabi ng totoo kahit masakit.. mas masarap kase mag move on pag narinig niyo yung totoo sa partner niyo kesa hanging situation. for sure doon lang din mapupunta yon sa break ups.. ganito sabihin niyo incase:
"*censored* mo! pa find yourself 2x  ka pa!  sabihin mo na na sawa kana sakin. ok lang naman yon. atleast may guts kang magsabi..." sabay smile ka.. para hindi halatang masakit...  heheh  ;)

entwife

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 02:44:54 pm »
Kaya i dont think the line's pure bull s***. There is some truth in it. Ako i needed to find myself without him para mas malawakan ko yumg experiences ko sa buhay

I agree that there's some truth into this line. I just think a lot of people feel like being in a relationship is the most important thing in the whole world. Sometimes don't you guys feel lost in the relationship, or yung hindi na kayo makapag function alone, that there's always someone na kailangan niyo iconsider or that you just miss yourself.

I mean, still a case to case basis. It could be na he fell out of love, or found someone new. And he's confused. And that he wants to be away to think clearly. But still, he is at lost, and at least nilinaw nya na gusto nya munang lumayo, hindi yung magsesettle siya sa relationship na alam niyang he's 100% at it.


mrgrey

  • Guest
Re: reason for break up: I'm lost, I want to find myself again
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 08:23:41 am »
Translation: "I'm banging someone hotter than you that I still don't know yet if I'm the only one she's banging so i'd rather keep it to myself until I know the real score. If i'm sure that she'll be mine then I will start calling you my EX, if we are just F@ck buddies, can we go back to being together?"



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close