watch now

Author Topic: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3  (Read 118373 times)

anne1999

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2020, 11:54:56 am »
May marerecommend ba kayo na eyelash lift, perm or extensions in cainta? Or sa manila near u-belt? Yung affordable sana? I really wanna try eyelash lift or perm  tho

_hotbabe_

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #341 on: January 20, 2020, 02:33:07 pm »
I have questions sa mga nagpa microblading with powder combination. Pag ba tumagal na hindi ba nag ggreen yung parang powder effect? I had my eyebrows microblade ok naman sha natural lang ang dating pero parang i want to try yung combination of powder and microblade para no need na talaga to put  anything on my brows.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^ curious din ako dito, I've been seeing combination brows and some look really nice, kaso ang fear ko yung pagtagal baka nga may weird na color afterwards just like sa normal tattoo.

aleng_maganda

  • Guest
 

   lavish lash sm san lzaro ako nagpapagawa.. okay sila gumagawa compared to sm nortn edsa branch..

MaryMiller

  • Guest
When I got sick with the crown, I couldn't go for eyelash extensions. My friend gave me magnetic eyelashes. My eyelashes do not differ in length, and of course I want to be longer.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close