watch now

Author Topic: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3  (Read 118404 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^ganda experience ko sa Ayumi.

ohcmon

  • Guest
^ Gusto ko i-try 'yang Ayumi kaso ang layo ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^True, taga QC ako and Laguna, ineffortan ko talaga. Buti sulit. Lash Lounge ok din daw. Haven't tried it tho.

tealover

  • Guest
^True, taga QC ako and Laguna, ineffortan ko talaga. Buti sulit. Lash Lounge ok din daw. Haven't tried it tho.

Wait?!?! Laguna lang ang branch ng Yumi?
I really want to try it but that's really a travel for me.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^ I meant taga QC kami and taga Laguna, dumayo pako sa BF Homes, kasi dun ata Pioneer nila.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Ano ba difference ng mga mahal na eyelash extension sa mura lang.  Example, anong difference ng I-Lash sa Ayumi?  Kung pareho lang ang glue that they use.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^tried both, sa experience ko sa material na ginamit (hair and glue) as well as pagkabit mismo, next to real hair pag mas mahal, matigas/makapal, masakit, uncomfortable pag mumurahin. Also aesthetically mas maganda tignan yung sa mga kagaya ng Ayumi.

ohcmon

  • Guest
^ Sis what kind 'yung pinagawa mo sa Ayumi and how long tinagal? May QC branch na sila so I'll get to try them out na sa wakas :D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^Sis, I forgot what it's called pero that time 2,500 sya (July 2018) sabi ko lang yung kagaya kay Maggie Wilson LOL, I think 5D Lashes Extensions, ganyan. San sila sa QC? Dumayo pako sa BF hehe maski taga QC Husband ko.

Matagal din Sis, mga 3 mos bago sya naturally mag fall off, no retouch yun since OFW ako.

ohcmon

  • Guest
^ Thanks sis! Baka 'yan na lang din ipagawa ko, same price pa rin now. Sa Timog 'yung QC branch nila, bago lang. :)

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Expensive pero sa mga na try ko AYUMI talaga pinaka the best

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Won't the faux lashes pull out your real lashes once nag fall off?  I've tried keratin lash lift and I just apply mascara to make it look thick and full.  So far it's working  for me.

I saw Ayumi in timog.  The place looks a little tacky lang from the outside, but I've been seeing good reviews.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^even their BF Homes branch looks that way, to think na Pioneer nila yon, but they are really good.

And no, sa experience ko your real lashes doesn't come with the faux lashes once they fall off.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Any one tried the new lounge extensions?

I've seen a lot of celebrities and influencers are raving about it.

I wonder if it's really good or just a fad.


Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2019, 04:49:54 pm »
Just want to share mga sis.

I finally had my lash extensions done. I am super happy with the results and for the price.

I went to lash wishes, I did the mink hair and 55 pieces for each eye. I only paid 650 pesos.  Compared kay brow lounge na 550 tapos 25 pieces per eye.

Also I love that they are using their own lashes. It's very natural looking at hindi siya mabigat yung feeling niya

rics

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2019, 08:47:29 am »
Any one tried the new lounge extensions?

I've seen a lot of celebrities and influencers are raving about it.

I wonder if it's really good or just a fad.



My friend is a relative of the owner of new lounge, she gave me discounted price list  and the price isn't bad. But I wasn't able to get my lashes done when I went on vacation. Next time for sure.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #336 on: October 14, 2019, 12:14:38 pm »
Can you undergo facial steaming if you have eyelash extensions.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #337 on: October 14, 2019, 09:16:35 pm »
^ Unfortunately, not allowed..

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #338 on: October 18, 2019, 01:09:38 pm »
Thanks for answering my question regarding eyelash extension sis.🙂

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #339 on: December 23, 2019, 12:28:14 pm »
I've been having lash extensions done since around 2007. It's the 1st time I tried New Lounge this Dec. It was the worst service I've experienced. I had headaches because of the weird way they attached the extensions. It's blocking my eyesight and it can't be fixed just by brushing it. When I told them, they blamed my natural lashes. This never happened with any other lash extension salons I've tried. Definitely not worth the hype and very high price.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close