watch now

Author Topic: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3  (Read 118402 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
ok lang pala maglagay ng falsies under your eyelashes.. doesn't sound as crazy. love it looks so natural.. hahahaha

sturmfrei

  • Guest
^oo sis dami bawal, bawal din lagyan ng products yung kilay, kasi open wound yun talaga since bladed, so kapag nagmuka na kokey haha nawala na kilay, kailangan tiisin. Bawal direct heat, beach, pawisan  ng bongga. Bawal kung may tinatake ka na certain kinds of medications, and yes kung keloidal ka.

Oh my! Ang dami palang bawal! Ayoko na nga magpa ganyan  :-\ Ang ganda kasi sana, pagka gising pa lang maganda na eyebrows ko  :D Stick na nga lang ako sa mga brow gel/brow tint (makeup).

Anyway, how long nagllast yung brow tint sa salon? Kakalipat ko lang kasi ulit dito sa Philippines kaya excited magpa ganda  :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
^yes Sis, until now kino convince ako ng Skin House Laser Clinic, kasi nabook ko na facial/diamond peel/lash lift ko, kaya lang more or less advise pa din nila is umiwas sa mga bawal, haha! Bawal din lagyan make up while healing (brow make up/foundation) and heavy drinking kasi mas matagal daw mag heal.

JDizon

  • Guest
I actually went to skin house for my eyebrows and yes ang daming preparations but i ended up doing it anyway :-*.  I still have to shave obviously, and I have to maintain by making sure i was wearing sunblock.  May pattern na kasi so I don't need to go threading (na mas painful pa for me! :o) 

mimiku

  • Guest
^How was it? Ok ba gawa nila? Thanks.

unwantedP

  • Guest
Very traumatic talaga itong prettylooks everytime magpapaayos ako ng eyebrow. Di na ako natuto.

First session 2015 - sobra yun gawa sa harap, may triangle sa ilalim then may dot sa kabilang dulo ng brow. I always conceal the triangle kasi halatang halata, it was almost black.

Second session 2017 - since manipis gawa nung 2015, pinatrace ko lang ulit para may brow kahit konti. Pero upon tatoo-ing it, di siya sinundan exactly yun drawing so ang baba ng dulo ng kabila. Since manipis lang, nacocorrect ko pa naman ng makeup, kinakapalan ko then conceal yun triangle sa first session.

Third session January 2018 - super botched job. I had two tails!!! I cried that whole week. They ruined my brows. Tapos naging pinkish brown pa after magpeel. And di pantay yun line, to the point na she had to conceal it RIGHT AFTER tattoo-ing my brows! Also, upon peeling, nawala yun color sa gitna, so imagine I have a pinkish brow outline with two tails and yun outline is way higher than what I said I wanted. By this point I had to conceal a lot of things and draw them everytime I go out because I had a pinkish brown outline which looks weird.

Fourth session June 2018 - finally had the courage to have them correct it (yes I paid again even though they made a botched job). It peeled off and some parts were pinkish brown again. To make matters worse, my two tails became three with a big black dot. And they are not responding to any of my complaints. Obviously they will tell me to schedule again and pay for another ?correction? - but right now I am looking for other brow correction salon.

Third Session Two Tails (Left):
https://imgur.com/a/Z8hRwZm

Third Session after peeling (Right):
https://imgur.com/JKbbEIU

How I usually do my brows (manipis lang and I told them this on the third sesh - manipis and medyo straight, but look at what they did above - an OUTLINE na mataas and pinkish brown):
https://imgur.com/XvIaZpy


lesters_gal

  • Guest
^Awww sis. Who did your brows?  Ano sabi nila about it? Dapat hindi ka na nag pay kasi sila naman ang may kasalanan nun. For me Prettylooks overrated sila. I don?t find their works amazing. Not all people are willing to spend 30k for their brows para lang si Miss Blair ang gumawa sa kanila. And minsan kahit yung gawa ni Miss Blair hindi rin ganun kaganda.

JDizon

  • Guest
^How was it? Ok ba gawa nila? Thanks.

The tattoo looks really natural :)

unwantedP, try to remove the extra tail with laser nalang.  Hindi siguro owner yung gumawa?  I heard magaling yung nurse na owner.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2018, 08:18:19 pm »
I can be a pain in the ass if I want to
Be ;) read some posts that others become so teary eyed they need pa another eyelash assistant to fan the sting away.

So far though, I?m happy with lavish lash. Again for the price, the result is not bad. Obviously lang after some time the lashes look weird and very dark.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2018, 01:29:09 pm »
Hi, I am interested to try lash extensions.  Do you have any recommended salons that are affordable but still offers a good quality service?

Actually, I've been doing Keratin Lash lift at Skin House. I recommend it and I think it even helped my lashes grow longer but  I want a more fuller look on my lashes. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2018, 04:14:03 pm »
Happy ako sa eyebrow microblading sa skin house.  Ms jo explains everything thoroughly and i don't have to apply brow powder anymore since mas full na ngayon.  Matagal lang siya kasi she really measures and everything, over all, its value for money.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2018, 04:42:55 pm »
Happy ako sa eyebrow microblading sa skin house.  Ms jo explains everything thoroughly and i don't have to apply brow powder anymore since mas full na ngayon.  Matagal lang siya kasi she really measures and everything, over all, its value for money.

So true! Had my microblading done by Ms Jo last year and I am still happy with it. I can still see the strokes.  It looks so natural though there is some downtime before you can apply makeup but it's so worth it. Since, I don't know how to  do my brows lol.

_hotbabe_

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #292 on: December 10, 2018, 02:33:11 am »
^What are the do?s and don?t before and after the procedure sis? May nabasa kasi ako na bawal daw alcohol, caffeine and pati pagkain ng fish before the procedure para iwas yung pag bleed? Any advice mga sis? I will have my brows done on the 26th pero hindi sa SkinHouse. TIA. :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 10:27:06 pm by _hotbabe_ »

tealover

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #293 on: December 10, 2018, 06:59:35 pm »
^What are the do?s and don?t before the after the procedure sis? May nabasa kasi ako na bawal daw alcohol, caffeine and pati pagkain ng fish before the procedure para iwas yung pag bleed? Any advice mga sis? I will have my brows done on the 26th pero hindi sa SkinHouse. TIA. :)

Yes sis, you can't have caffeine, alcohol, and vitamins before the procedure to decrease the chances of excess bleeding. but after the treatment you can have coffee naman and etc.

Make sure lang na walang intense sun exposure and no excessive sweating after the treatment.

For me the overall result is really worth it, instead of spending time everyday just doing my brows.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2018, 01:00:24 pm »
Bawal I think would be vitamin e and b because it might cause excessive bleeding :)

Acetylcholine

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2018, 11:22:41 am »
I really want yo try this ang nipis na ng eyebrow ko then hindi ako marunong mag shape ng eyebrow.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2018, 03:16:01 pm »
Just had my eyelash extension sa stylash. Okay naman. Human hair so mas expensive. Hindi mabigat, hindi din nakaka-poke ng mata. Ok pa sya after 3 days and vava voom effect sya sakin. I had fierce (longer lashes sa labas) kasi gusto ko parang cat?s eye. For me, worth it naman kung tatagal talaga ng 2-3 mo ths pero tignan ko pa if tumagal sya maski 1 month.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #297 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:46 pm »
Had my eyelash extension last July from Ayumi Lashes (2,500 Php), dumayo pako sa BF branch nila haha, nainspire ako sa lashes ni Maggie Wilson. Super happy and satisfied ako, almost 3 months sakin tumagal, hinde high maintenance nakapag beach and shower ako ng di ako bothered, walang sakit or yung tumutusok na feeling, super lambot ng strands, lakas maka ganda without looking fake. Wala din sumama na real hair ko pag nag fall off yung strands.

 I will go back pero promising din si New Lounge and recently nadiscover ko si Nikki Flores, medyo va-vavoom gawa nya, but I really want to try it, nakita ko kay Michelle Dy, and I liked it. I'm happy na nagevolve ang process and materials, sinumpa ko kasi 1st experience ko sa eyelash extension way back 2012 hehe.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:40:34 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

sturmfrei

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2019, 12:27:25 am »
^ wow thanks for recommending sis! yan yung hinahanap kong lashes extension, yung ok kahit mag beach. as in hindi mo na talaga kailangan mag goggles pag nagsshower? ok lang syang mabasa?  :D

I also heard about New Lounge dahil kay Heart E.! gusto ko rin syang i-try! magbabalik loob na ata ako sa eyelash extensions. Nag try ako ng keralift and although ok naman ang curled, nakukulangan pa rin ako dahil hindi naman makapal yung lashes ko kaya d sya suitable sakin.

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3
« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2019, 09:55:20 am »
I came here to read about New Lounge. Can anyone tell me the difference between 2k++ lash extensions vs. the cheaper ones na tig 600 lang. I had eyelash extensions from a reputable place naman inside Robinsons Galleria. It was nice pero old school cya like yung glue matigas, yung lashes matigas. Maganda cya pero it was very uncomfortable and you really can't clean your eyes and lashes very well kaya nagka sty ako. They have mink and human hair pero pareho naman matigas hind naman talaga natural hair parang term lang nila yon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close