watch now

Author Topic: All about Eyelashes and Eyebrows (Extensions, Falsies, Perms, etc.) thread3  (Read 118610 times)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
So it's not just me then  :-[  Saan pa kaya nice to have eyelash extensions?  I'm going on vacation and it would be nice not to worry about the lashes.
why don't you try yung Xtensions? they have mink lashes, and ok naman yung price nila. they have branches, but ang alam ko lang is sa Greenhills. they have a website you might want to check though  :)

minatay91

  • Guest
^ Hi sis babyboo! :) regards lang ako sayo :)

I like that long review na may verdict sa lash serum, kay im_jaded. :) true parang naging immune ka sa careprost (brand name)..may darkening and thickening rin ako na notice..s9 haggardous versoza parin. zzz eww

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
^haluuuu, minatay!  :)

ako naman i might try yung castor oil + glycerin na sinabi ni sis closetqueen.. buti at meron lang siya sa may mercury drug  :)

minatay91

  • Guest
na.try ko na sis yung castor oil achuchu..be careful lang po ha, at some point sobrang dami ko nalagay castor oil it was dripping sa undereye skin ko parang mas lalo na prominent fine lines ko po :/ huhu

minatay91

  • Guest
mga sis..mga sis patulong po:)

ano cheap but maganda at flirty/natural looking lashes na pang.everyday use po?preferably cat.eye look..

maganda ba cherry lashes? :) pa.advise naman mga sis :) gusto ko magpractice kase but heartbreaking naman if magpractice ako sa ardell lashes ko po.350 each kase:( pero its super comfy..parang wala lang! :o

AngelicFez

  • Guest
I got tired of using castor oil on my eyelashes. So now, I use falsies na lang. hahaha I love the Dolly Wink falsies and use Duo adhesive.

minatay91

  • Guest
False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2015, 03:03:59 am »
Is anyone here fond of falsies? I'm still trying to collect falsies for special days :)
Mga sis what are your favorite brands to use or hoard? What's good brand thats good for everyday that isnt Ardell? (too expensive for me) Locally available preferably. Where do you usually get your falsies? I'm also looking for a store (okay lang if online) that sells them :) What about korean or japanese brands? :)

Ardell is super comfy but a bit expensive at 300 per pair.. So I'm looking for alternatives. Expensive Japanese brands are also okay as long as it is durable. :)


Thanks mga sis :) Mods please merge lang po if there is a topic.. I tried backreading, didnt see any. :(

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2015, 05:25:05 am »
I wear falsies sometimes when I am not too tamad na maglagay  ;D My faves would be 3S Pre-glued Lashes and Red Cherry Lashes.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2015, 01:44:31 pm »
^ ano number na gusto mo sis sa red cherry lashes? affordable lang ba? :D

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2015, 03:06:00 am »
#412 and #415 sis. Minsan kase may promo online so the price varies. It's 160-200php per falsies  ;)

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2015, 03:42:05 am »
Red Cherry for sure. I use 213, 747M and 747U. you can get from digital traincase.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2015, 08:26:30 am »
got a pair from Shawill ~ parang kalahati lang sya, mahaba sa gilid then medyo maiksi sa part na gitna ng eyes - but still longer than my natural lashes

they're one time use only right? are they? haha I threw mine away na

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2015, 02:28:59 pm »
@charmedlife and anna

Thanks sis sa recommendations :)
Does anyone know what number yung mga flared lashes, like longer sa edges for a cat eye look? :)

@tomatostellar

sis yes disposable yun if you prefer but you can also choose to clean it and reuse it for more bang for your buck :) I used my Ardel lashes like 4x ata..then I lost one during a party so I threw it away na hehee

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2015, 10:23:54 am »
I have the sweetest bf. Wore falsies a few weeks ago sa wedding ng friend ko. Yun half lang. I super like it. Pero sabi niya last night mas maganda daw wala. :) *kilig* LOL

I used Heroine Make falsies. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2015, 06:29:47 pm »
Landmark has falsies at 49 a pair.  It's close to the stand of Organix.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2015, 01:24:53 am »
Vaindoll: thanks for sharing the brand sis..where did you buy it pala? Parang japanese brand ata yun..

@nicoletta

ahh sis landmark is far from where I am but thanks sa recommendation :)

simang

  • Guest
I've been contemplating to get lash extensions for a while now, for our photoshoot and for my wedding sana.. Pero after reading some of the horror stories here lol I decided not to na lang. I have normal length lashes and I like that its naturally curled, I sometimes wear false lashes pag naka full makeup ako and my favorite ones are from Etude House and the other one is the set of 10 pairs na nabili ko sa Divisoria before. I will try to use castor oil din to see if it will work on me.

simang

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2015, 12:53:33 am »
My faves are the one from Etude House (forgot kung anong tawag sa kanya but the one na crisscross yung lashes and transparent yung band, 100+ pesos), and yung set of 10 pairs na nabili ko sa divisoria for 60 pesos hehe. Di ako mahilig sa makapal na falsies, I always go for the natural looking ones

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: False Eyelashes :)
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2015, 02:39:02 am »
^ comfy lang ba sis? :)

I tried kase noon, Faceshop ata yun super uncomfortable :(

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Tried eyelash extension before and sa una lang talaga okay. Difficult to maintain at para saken hindi worth it yung price. Mas okay pa kung mag false eyelashes na lang kapag may occasion.

The best solution for me is eyelash perming :) Mag 2 months na siya pero okay pa rin yung lashes ko plus it's only P280 sa Hey Sugar waxing salon at Festival Mall Alabang. I only need to put one to two coats of mascara then good na. Madalas nga wala na eh pero ang ganda pa rin daw sabi ng mga officemates and friends ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close