Author Topic: I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ  (Read 1757 times)

twinksdinefave

  • Guest
I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ
« on: August 03, 2013, 10:06:55 pm »
i want a normal and happy life.. how will i do it girls? i have lots of mistake with my husband to the he let his father manege our finances everyday his father gave us our food budget and everything we need..
i let him because i know its my mistake and i deserve it. and am starting to have business with his help of course.. my husband is a seafarer.  i want my husband trust back! how will i do it? pls help i need advices? tnx!

michimac03

  • Guest
Re: I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:29:24 pm »
Panu mo nasabi na deserve mo yun?may nagawa ka ba?

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 10:43:10 pm »
@TS

advice lang po... linawin mo po at kumpletuhin ang story mo kasi naka PROBATIONARY status ka lang po... bina-validate pa ng mga MODs ang post mo bago mag appear sa thread... so sana make the most of each post you write...

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 08:06:40 am »
mahirap mag-advice kung walang story sis. sana kinuwento mo ng buo  :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I WANT A HAPPY FAMILYMJ
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 06:26:31 pm »
Siguro the better title:  I want to manage our family finances.. Or --
                                  gusto ko hawak ko pera ng husband ko....     :). 

You are starting to engage in business, with the help of your father-in-law?   Good! 
Kung ako ikaw, at tinanggal sa iyo  control of the money to that big deal extent that EVERYDAY you are given your allowance --  not even weekly puede ka ma trust to manage such -- darling, baka big-time your mistakes -- laki takot ng hubby mo.   Just saying. Peace!

Mas challenging mag manage ng funds pag may negosyo -- lalo na pag hindi mo ma STRICTLY SEPARATE personal/family versus business funds.
So, kung ako ikaw, better may adviser-comptroller/budget officer ka  na father-in-law until you have proven beyond doubt na kaya mo na mag manage ng pera. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close