Author Topic: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?  (Read 7470 times)

bliss15

  • Guest
Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« on: August 03, 2013, 06:16:19 pm »
Do you still mention your ex or never ever again? why?

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 12:19:11 am »
IF somebody mentions either 1, oo  may reaction/comment ako.  But not much  -- past is past & private is private.  I don't kiss and tell.  Hahaha

But for me to initiate anything by being the 1st to mention either one's names-- what for? Useless to do that. Oo, I don't even ask:  How is Ex? Nor say:  Hi to Ex! kahit na kausap ko mom or sibling nya.
I don't believe in living in The Past.  Coz I leave in The Past what no longer works --  kasama sila 2 don sa did not work out that I dumped. Amen.

The only time I broke this policy of mine -- when I started a thread here somewhere about FIRST LOVES.  hehe


jeune

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:05:19 am »
No unless a certain conversation calls for it that I have to say something about the ex, other than that it's a closed book.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:12:39 am »

Yes, kasi siguro in my case, over 20 years din kami magkaibigan, magbf/hubby ni ex, kaya hindi mo maiaalis na he has been a part of my past.  And yes, understanding ang bf ko in a sense we talk about him at times, what was good and what was not good in our past relationships, so we can understand better, and do better to make our relationship a better and more lasting one. 


Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 01:35:21 am »
Ako ayoko ng pinagusapan ang mga ex ko. Tapos na yun kase Kung paguusapan pa namin eh Baka may maungkat pa at May masabi pa ko di na dapat broad up pa. Kung sya magkwento okay Lang pero syempre masasaktan ako.


katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 11:42:44 pm »
Sa office, since officemate ko sya, nababanggit sya ng mga friends ko kasi niloloko nila ako. katuwaan lang ba. minsan mag ride nalang ako. Pero pag seryosong usapan, hindi na.  :) lalo na sa asawa ko. naku po! Lagot ako. hehe! Isa pa, past is past.

jobelle1984

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 05:24:52 pm »
pag new break up pa lang,ang tendency is ayaw na ayaw ko siyang napapag usapan, ayoko din makinig ng kahit [textspeak!] na may kinalaman sa ex ko, lalo pag di pa ko totally naka move on, pero pag okay naku and given the circumstances na me nagbabanggit sa kanya or nagtanong maybe i would answer in a casual way, pero yung pag uusapan ko, or magiging topic siya sa kwentuhan, no way...lol

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 07:58:02 pm »
Minsan napagkukuwentuhan namin. Pero I usually avoid that topic kasi nagagalit lang sya, papilahin ko daw ng sparring sa kanya mga ex.

Prinsesa Mumela

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 03:45:18 pm »
As much as possible, no talaga pero pag bonding ng barkada tas naglalaitan naku ayan na mababangit at mababanggit talaga haha  ;D

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 05:30:14 am »
Pag may nagtanong about exes, sinasagot ko naman. Otherwise, I don't bring the topic up. There's just this one ex na it took me 10 years before I could talk about him without crying. Although, may konting kirot pa din pag nagiging topic sya.

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 08:34:24 am »
Not anymore but if there's a need then yes

Erie

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 09:15:49 am »
As much as possible, no talaga pero pag bonding ng barkada tas naglalaitan naku ayan na mababangit at mababanggit talaga haha  ;D

Haha! In the bolded part; Naka relate ako  ;D ;D

May bestfriend akong kapag out of the blue nag-asaran na kami at bigla nabanggit ang ex bf, naku wagas kung makaalala kung gaano ako ka-evil sa ex ko hehe. Not literally evil though hehe.

OT: Wala na, after our break up hindi ko na binanggit pa ang pangalan ni ex, siguro mga 1 year din before I move on. Once I let go, I never look back, kahit na ka friendship ko ang isa s mga bestfriend ng mother niya, I never say Hi or Hello nor even open any topic related to him & his family. Ni hindi ko din kinamusta pa silang pamilya. It just that for me; past is past, when we end our relationship because of third party, I don't intend to get him back to me since he was blinded by his own craziness with that woman.

Nonetheless, If he did it because he caught me talking w/ the other friend of mine w/whom I mention that I like someone else aside from him. Well maybe.. that gives him a reason why he also want to get revenge and flirt w/the other girls. I know I hurt him, I fix it naman. We talk seriously and I thought he understand me when I explained it, in the end I still chose him because I love him more unfortunately I believe he flirted other girls and probably wants to get a revenge. Well, I can't blame him, truth hurts but I was kinda prepared the consequence of my action back then. Therefore I assume that perhaps we are not really meant from each other therefore I set him free although I cried hard before.

hehe, well.. looking back in my past dont give me anymore pain =)

In fact, I feel more blessed than before as my bf may not be as sweet like him, super lambing and super de bakod saakin but at least hindi na ako sakal, I dont need to explain why I need to go out with my friends or go to party. My ex is very protective to the point that he always want to stalked me wherever I go, sometimes I was startled as he was suddenly showed up to where I am though I kinda like it back then but the problem is... I feel that I don't have right to go out with my friends. Idk why... maybe because he doesn't have friends and he wants me for himself only therefore he used to be like that..

Thats why when we broke up, I kinda feel relief too. I find my fiancee more special than my ex, thats why I don't feel regret. =D

 ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:25:21 am by Erie »

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 09:24:18 am »
i do :) there's nothing wrong to mention them if you're talking with your friends with a topic about EX :) most likely those person who can't talk about or mention his name is definitely may feelings pa s'ya sa guy :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 02:40:19 am »
I do ;-) in fact we still text from time to time. Kumustahan and all. Sobrang maayos kase ang break up namin, I never had hard feelings for him, kaya siguro mas easy ako naka move on. A few months after we broke up kampanteng kampante na ako makipagusap sa kanya, as in ordinaryong tao na lang sya sa buhay ko. Never ko naging problema ang pagkabitter. Hehe.

jamimi29

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 12:24:31 pm »
Actually, never again with my recent ex, pero yung past exes which are sooo old news, keri lang, and so is my partner and his family, he never mentioned his recent ex to me too, pero others, keri lang din. Out of respect nalang din siguro to both parties :) But recently, me and my circle had a mini get together, he knows na ex ko yung isa, and parang wala lang, nag inuman pa sila and tawanan:)

annd

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 09:44:11 pm »
as much as possible, hindi. kasi what for pa. namemention lang siya minsan kapag napag uusapan siya ng mga friends ko. and also, we have the same set of friends. so nakakapagkita din kami mga once a month. pero ngayon, i realized na hindi dapat kasi feeling awkward lang.

teal_rayy

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 07:42:39 pm »
I would only mention his name if the conversation calls for it.  The guy is in a similar industry so when we talk about certain things about work, his name or what he said in the past would come up.  Hubby does not mind. 

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 10:37:05 pm »
Well pag nabanggit lang ng friends ko. Pero as much as possible di ako nagsisimula ng topic about him. im cool with it naman if may mga nagpapakwento :))

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:44 pm »
Well pag napag usapan with my friends. Pero not all the time. Syempre may mga topic na minsan na mention sya.

sw33tsw33t

  • Guest
Re: Do you still mention your ex or never ever again?
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 12:46:11 pm »
As much as possible, i avoid thinking of my exes, and lalo na mentioning them. unless i have no other way of referring to them in a conversation and if it's necessary that i have to mention them at all.

What I learned from previous heartaches, coping mechanism ko na rin siguro is to have selective amnesia as far as exes are concerned and overtime, parang tumatatak sa utak ko to the point that i can't remember specific details about the person anymore. Seriously.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close