Author Topic: sexless marriage  (Read 98537 times)

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2015, 09:13:58 am »
Walang problema sakin mag masturbate sya kung hinde mo feel makipag do, he has to release it and I suggest you masturbate too to heighten your libido or let him see you do it, he will be so turned ON.

marsb28

  • Guest
Hubby has E.D. --- sexless marriage
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2015, 07:53:31 am »
Hi guys

Its my first time to post here and I just needed someone to talk to

My husband and I became a couple in 2009. He lives in the States while I was in Manila back then. We started in an LDR set up. 2009 he went to Manila for a month and it became us. 2011 he came back in Manila to propose; I was very much inlove back then so I said yes. 2013 we got married. Now im here in the states (just moved here April 2015) with him due to a spousal visa petition.

During our relationship as bf-gf, we only have a couple of sexual encounters. Because of our busy schedule, we had limited time to get intimate.

Before we got married, he said he has a medical issue: he's impotent and has an erectile dysfunction. But since it is not clinically proven, I didn't believe him at first instance. it was my first time to hear something like that. Although during our encounter, he's taking medicine to consummate it.

Now we're married. I didn't know his situation was that serious. Since I got here last april, we only did it once a month and if not, none at all. Even though he takes medicine, Im not satisfied because its not in its full potential. Now we're stuggling. Im already in my late 30s and my husband in 40s. Im starting to breakdown and want to get out of my marriage because Im no longer happy. We're only 2 years married but it seems that I cannot take it anymore  :'( If I leave him, where do I go... I have no family here in the States. It seems that Im trapped with his situation. It not much to ask but I have needs too.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 07:56:31 am by marsb28 »

sensi

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2015, 02:27:09 pm »
sigh...mahirap nga situation mo sis...i mean symepre sakit na niya yan and he told you before the wedding? pero sumugod ka parin naman sis eh...so your hubby beleived na tanggap mo siya..kaso ito kana ngayon, unhappy na sa marriage..although am not saying na wala kang right to be feeling that way, cause even ako siguro nasa situation mo i would have a hard time rin.
may meds na siya pero once a month nyo lang ginagawa kamo?...you're not happy na with him, is that the same as you dont love him na rin to think na you want to end your marriage na?

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2015, 07:55:35 pm »

^^
Sis, parang ang bilis mo mag give up sa marriage nyo, which brings me to ask - do you love him that's why you married him?

If you love him, you have to work it out with him. Tell him your needs. Baka naman may alternative ways of making love. Pero in terms of love and affection, I hope meron pa naman din between you guys di ba?

Tapos if you want kids, puede naman din kayo mag adopt.


marsb28

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2015, 12:02:37 am »
yes sis I love him. but I don't know if its enough. I thought it was. They say marriage is not about sex its about love. but the thing is, ayoko maging untruthful sa sarili ko. Hes the most affectionate.. he cuddles kiss, etc.. pero when it comes to that, di niya mabigay. I hope you guys understand me.

The talk? we've been talking about it for years. still, nothing is ever changing.

I don't want to adopt. I want to have my own baby.

regarding the meds, don na lang ba kami dedepende? minsan its not successful pa pag gumagamit siya non. he cant double dose and he cant take it frequently because of health issues. masama daw kasi pag lagi tinetake yun as per his doctor who prescribed it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:55:30 am by marsb28 »

sensi

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2015, 08:12:32 pm »
sigh...nasabi mo na ba sakanya na you're not happy anymore?

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2015, 08:20:55 pm »

The talk? we've been talking about it for years. still, nothing is ever changing.

Kala ko Ilan months or over a year lang kayo married? Since when ka Hindi masaya?
As others have asked, nasabi mo ba ito sa kanya?

I don't want to adopt. I want to have my own baby.

Sperm bank/donor


regarding the meds, don na lang ba kami dedepende? minsan its not successful pa pag gumagamit siya non. he cant double dose and he cant take it frequently because of health issues. masama daw kasi pag lagi tinetake yun as per his doctor who prescribed it.

Pag gusto, maraming paraan. Pag ayaw, maraming dahilan. Sorry marsb I'm trying to understand your situation. Valid naman siguro yung concern mo, but you owe it to him to tell him all this. And see how both of you should manage it. Kasi sa post mo, parang decided ka na to leave him but parang di pa sya aware na ready-ing ready ka na umalis.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:59:11 pm by Girltalker2 »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2015, 07:51:25 am »
I have a guy friend who happens to have not naman totally a sexless marriage pero madalang pa sa patak ng ulan kinda thing...like minsan 3 months wala. Parehas naman silang nasa Pinas, though nasa call center industry at kasama ang kids sa room, hindi ko pa rin maintindihan. ang point ko kasi is kung gusto, may paraan diba...when I ask him about this, ang sinasabi nya is walang time or if he tries to get intimate daming dahilan ni wifey kesho amoy pawis, naglilinis, wala sa mood or what...sabi nlang ng friend ko may kamay naman daw sha...nakakaawa lang [textspeak!] shmpre he has needs diba...

I think this is off. A guy should never share his sex life with a friend, opposite gender pa. Parang Ewan. Kung may problem sya, sa asawa nya sabihin coz the Wife can definitely do something about it. Unless the guy expects this Friend Na girl ang gagawa ng paraan.

ayka

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2015, 04:44:47 am »
Before we got married, he said he has a medical issue: he's impotent and has an erectile dysfunction. But since it is not clinically proven, I didn't believe him at first instance. it was my first time to hear something like that. Although during our encounter, he's taking medicine to consummate it.
Now we're married. I didn't know his situation was that serious.
We're only 2 years married but it seems that I cannot take it anymore

^ Sis, he warned you of a potential problem FOR BOTH OF YOU- his being impotent. Yet you dismissed it, went ahead and married him. If sex is important for you as you've just mentioned you have your "needs" as well, why did you decide to marry him then?

I don't want to adopt. I want to have my own baby.

^You're in the US, right? Have you considered IVF?

yes sis I love him. but I don't know if its enough. I thought it was.

^I beg to disagree, but if you truly love your partner, being childless wouldn't be an issue and the rarity of sex shouldn't diminish your love for him. You marry because you LOVE the person and want to spend the rest of your life with him, not because you want to have kids with him.

To think impotent pa siya, don't you think that's hard for a man? Since you're not happy anymore, you feel sorry for yourself but...don't you feel sorry for him as well? Remember, he told you his problem even before you got married.


PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2016, 11:28:14 am »
Okay naman sex life namin, super hot pa naman pero pag pregnant ako ayaw na nya para nandidiri sya, ganun :'(

lora_bomps

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2016, 04:26:32 pm »
tip lang. do not have kids with him if he doesn't satisfy your needs

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2016, 05:38:30 pm »
Okay naman sex life namin, super hot pa naman pero pag pregnant ako ayaw na nya para nandidiri sya, ganun :'(
baka naman sis nag iingat lang sya baka may thinkin sya na masaktan si baby pag nag sex kayo

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2016, 11:20:31 am »
Ewan ko ba sis huhu lagi nalang sya tumatanggi e.

Lurker_Man

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2016, 02:53:15 pm »
ang alam kong sexless marriage mostly mga japanese..



a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2016, 12:08:09 pm »
meron palang thread na ito. akala ko bihira lang ito, madami din pala. I know a fe couples na ganito din situation nila. after magka-anak, wala na gana (?) sa mga asawa nila. meron din akong naririnig na dahil may affair yung guy, meron naman na wala lang talaga.

di naman kame madalas ng asawa ko pero nandun pa din yung intimacy. totoo pala na importante talaga yun sa married life kase it really brings you closer to each other.

kutitapkiss

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »
Ewan ko ba sis huhu lagi nalang sya tumatanggi e.

yup baka may fear na may mangyaring masama sa pregnancy mo? isama mo sha sa check up tas tanungin mo si OB kung ok lang haha para marining nya na ok lang naman yun :) unless old fashioned si ob at sabihing wag muna, wenk lol

PINKAHOLIC

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2016, 01:20:54 am »
v huhu nag do na kami at sabi ni hubby makrema daw kase hahaha kasi kasi naman lakas maka discharge pag preggy. Okay naman sana hygiene ko.

redberry12

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2016, 08:04:39 pm »
At the moment we are in the sexless marriage stage because our son is only 1 year old and we want all the best for him. We also transition now to moving to our own house kaya ang priority namin is to reach our goals and ofcourse love making will go with it after all of the preparations are done. Kaya mga sis na sexless palagay ko we have just matured and we now know our priorities lang that is why we do not make sex the number 1 priority for both husband and wife.

NinaSarah

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2016, 11:48:14 pm »
married for more than 20 yrs, nag start na sexless ng 2005, pag pasok ng 2008 until now, zero na  :-[

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: sexless marriage
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:02 pm »
naku sana wag mangyari sa min ni hubby mas naging madalas pa nga ngayon e siguro nasa pag uusap talaga at experiments nakakasawa rin kasi if laging ganun yun position yun alam mo na yung steps na gagawin nyo dapat looking forward kung ano yun new na pwede nyong I try , try nyo din mag sexy chat Kay hubby

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close