We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis mvillas08, i read your blog. Wow! Nakaka inspire. I tried IVG long time ago, Same tayo sa effect ng Saluta and Glutax. I only tried it for a month, but i stopped. I have fair skin to begin with but on a yellowish undertone. Napagkakamalan akong Chinese or Tsinoy. Anong magandang IVG for my skin color? I'm torn between Germed or Tationil. Thanks!
Thanks sis allura! Will do that..ero mag rest muna ako mga 2 weeks i was terrified talaga.. Mga sis bawala ba talaga ang tea and coffee? I drink coffee or tea once a day lang naman
thanks sis bikini babe. i sent you a pm. kainggit yung ibang sisses na ang bilis ng effect sa kanila. ako kasi mahirap paputiin tapos mabilis pa mag darken.