watch now

Author Topic: hair and makeup artist  (Read 3774 times)

darna88

  • Guest
hair and makeup artist
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:39:03 am »
can you recommend mga sis a har and makeup artist for the 1st bday party of my daughter sympre dapat pretty din tayo mga mommy di ba..

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:14:57 pm »
My friend is a brilliant makeup artist over at Makeup by CC. Her name is Camille. She charges P2,500. She's excellent in her craft, and she invests in only high-quality makeup.

darna88

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 04:08:45 pm »
thanks sis :) merun pa po ba lots of chices mas maganda po sana ,thanks!

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 06:07:09 am »
Check Makeup by Anne Solis of The Makeup Artistry Philippines. May on going promo siya.

Check this FB Page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-By-Anne/425987434103090


khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 07:51:34 pm »
Are you very picky on how your makeup should look? If yes, I suggest that you do a trial run first. Also know your skin type and make sure to tell the artist so they can adjust accordingly.

For example I am very acidic and when I was shopping around for a MUA for my wedding only one of them asked me on my skin type. She then adjusted the foundation she would use so that when it oxidized it would match my natural skintone. Other MUA didn't and I ended up with orange-y or very dark foundation.

Also I have monolids (no crease) and I've noticed a lot of MUA don't know how to deal with it, they would put eye makeup as though I had a crease and it would only make my already small eyes look smaller.

Thank goodness I found the perfect MUA for my wedding, I ended up getting Gela Laurel. You may want to consider her, though she's kinda expensive and usually does weddings.

darna88

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 05:41:32 pm »
hi sis does she (gela laurel) have fb fanpage or any site where i can see her works? thanks so much :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 07:42:18 pm »
sis I don't think she has a page where she showcases her work, but if you google "Gela Laurel wedding makeup" her work across various blogs will show up. She does airbrush makeup.

Oh The Makeup Studio is nice too, they did my prenup makeup :)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 01:25:24 pm »
Muriel Vega Perez naman nahanap ko... kaso he can only accommodate me 12noon on the day... di ko sure if we can check in na agad sa hotel by 11.

darna88

  • Guest
Re: hair and makeup artist
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 01:55:52 am »
got mariah santos for my hair and makeup he's nice tlaga ad will make u feel pretty :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close