We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ Sis kikai, just want to tell you sis I read your pm but I was not able to pm you back kasi parang di ako allowed to do so. Anyway, basta what you experienced with this FT, I experienced it too. Lesson learned na lang for me because I entrusted my hard earned money to her and to this manang that I never even met, maybe she doesn't exist at all. So to others, careful na lang sa "other services" being offered to them. If di naman talaga maiwasan, insist that you meet the one doing the ritual in person, go to his/her place if you must. Lesson learned talaga....
Hi jrogann, nagooline reading din si Hanz. Naginquire ako nung december bago ako umuwi ng Pinas. At the time iba yung sumagot ng phone, assistant siguro nya. 2 weeks ago tumawag ulit ako, si Hanz na yung sumagot. Parehas naman yung sinabi nilang price for online reading and he will do the reading through skype.
@ sis kikai, yes it was also my choice pero di na talaga ako uulit sa extra stuff. I really can't mention here what else transpired that lead me say these things. Hindi lang talaga ako makapagsend ng pm kasi di ako allowed, di ko alam kung bakit maybe probi pa ako, in fairness with FT, ok nman sya sana, di lang maganda [textspeak!] extra stuff. But that's my opinion lang.
@japs, i haven't tried Hanz yet pero may ilang feedback na sa kanya dito. I know from your previous posts overseas ka din. Baka gusto mong itry online reading sa kanya then give us your review, hehe. May pinuntahan na kasi ako dito kung san ako based kasi sa kanya token lang chaka in person pa. Pero interested pa din ako kay Hanz.
^Ilang days na bang walang reply? Baka busy lang talaga..kasi ako wala akong patience maghintay ng reply kaya tinawagan ko na lang Patience lang magrereply din yan, update mo kami ha