watch now

Author Topic: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 157272 times)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2013, 01:32:21 pm »
yung nga ft na magbabase sa natal chart.. it's true that u can read a person based on his birthday.. i myself  can now understand why a certain person acts this way and that way....zodiac signs are also used to read a person

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2013, 10:08:17 am »
Any feedback from the others who have tried Master Hanz? I'm considering either him or Jayce. Or maybe both  ;D

Zasha

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #202 on: January 01, 2014, 09:30:37 pm »
Hi mga sis! May nagpahula na ba uli dito? Year 2010 last kong pahula kay August. Gusto ko magtry sa ibang FT

babymeow04

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2014, 12:55:11 pm »
hiiii!!!

tagal ko na hindi nagreply dito :) share ko lang results ng FTs ko:

si ms baby:

ok naman, so far nagkatotoo na yung isa sa mga hula nya saken. may manliligaw daw saken pero mag-ingat dahil may asawa.

momi cristy:
nagkatotoo rin naman mga hula nya, my promotion, buying a car, sickness. mas precise sya manghula coz she'd say kung anung month mangyayari. nagkakatotoo naman.

philip lopez:
this is just online reading, ok naman sana kaso ang tagal nya ko binalikan, siguro 2 weeks after ko magbayad. pero lahat ng hula nya nagkatotoo. as in instant, parang 1 week pa lang after nya binigay nagmaterialized na.

then minokawa something shop:
nagsayang ako ng pagod at pera dahil ni isa wala sya na-contribute, i've lost interest start pa lang kase bawat draw nya ng card magtatanong sya saken like: "may work ka ba ngayon?" so sasagot ka "oo", sasabihin nya "sabi sa card mo, magiging ok ang work mo" so what if "hindi" ang sagot ko? iba na interpretation nya ng card.

sa lahat, mas gusto ko magpa-read ulet kay philip kahit halos magmakaawa na ko sa kanya para i-read hahaha tsaka mura lang sya, 350 pesos.

jobelyn

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2014, 07:46:22 pm »
Hi!

I'm doing a research on fortune telling. Just like to ask if anyone know someone who experienced great luck or bad luck after consulting a fortune teller?

I apologize for the bother but I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much!  :)

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2014, 02:57:21 am »
Sis baby pa PM naman contact ni Phillip Lopez. Thanks!

babymeow04

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2014, 04:40:52 pm »
^ wow sis.. ilang weeks ang interval mo every hula? xD ...haai gusto ko mGpahula kasi new year na..

months naman ang pagitan sis! naipon lang kase hindi ako nakakapag-post, ambusy kase.. ms baby's hula goes as far as feb 2013!

candycandy30

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2014, 05:25:40 pm »
Hi,

I'd like to share my FT experience with Master Hanz. I went to his stall at Shangri-la Mall yesterday. Supposedly only to get amulets. The sales lady asked if I wanted to have a tarot card reading by Master Hanz. Sabi ko, hindi ako nagpasked. The sales lady said, okay lang yan, pwede kang mag next sa kanya. Pointing at the lady sitting inside the booth her back towards me. I've never seen Master Hanz so hindi ko alam na siya na pala yung nasa labas ng stall. I was hesitant at first bec. I didn't want to spend so much. Pero naisip ko, okay tutal nandoon na, magpahula na rin ako.
Before he read the cards he told me he'd give a free feng shui reading on my face, wag daw ako mag bangs or I should keep my forehead exposed. This is bec. our third eye is on our forehead and that my bangs keep me from seeing prospects or lies. So since I'm already growing my bangs, will keep this in mind and clip my bangs away from my forehead soon.

Then he began reading the cards. At first he laid the cards in one row, then he asked me to pick 3 cards and place them on the right-hand side of the table and 30 cards set on the left. He asked me to pick the cards using my left hand. With the cards that I picked, he made a general reading. Mostly about my love life and then career, then he followed through with a projection of what's to come in the succeeding months. He recommended I see him monthly in case I want to know what I should be aware of, what I should be careful of, on a regular and monitored basis, so to speak. He asked questions through the beginning of the reading about my status, nothing too specific. He was able to read some spefifics through the cards-- that I have a very "mayabang boyfriend" and that his father comes from a wealthy family. Spot on naman dito. Other readings were about my career which are still to happen so we'll see.
After the general reading, we went on to questions and answers. I was asked to pick the cards in a similar manner, but the cards that he asked me to set on the left became fewer and fewer in every question. His answers were direct as he read the cards. Tinanong ko kung wala na bang nakikitang ibang lalaki sa buhay ko, and he said, ang sabi ng cards, yung current bf ko pa rin daw. LOL! (nagbakasakali lang ako kung may ibang darating.=)
I also asked about a job opportunity I'm eyeing and he said per the cards I should work hard for it. He emphasized that I pray for it. He said that prayers are still most important. I like that he stressed this.
The only thing I wish I did was bring a pen and paper with me. Like I said, I didn't plan to have my reading yesterday. If ever anyone here decides to go, I suggest you do. He reads the cards fast and he talks fast too. :) But you can ask questions if there's anything you want to clarify. Still, I wish I was able to jot down his readings.
I recommend that you set an appointment kasi parang busy siya. I guess, especially with the new year, and we are still to usher in the Chinese new year, busy talaga siya. When I agreed to have my reading, I had to wait my turn since there was a lady before me. He also had an on-the-phone radio guesting  so I had to wait for that too. So nag-grocery muna ako to kill time and asked the sales lady to call me up when my turn comes. Master Hanz called me directly and was grateful I waited. Baka nachambahan ko lang na na-accommodate pa niya ako kagabi kahit walk-in. I was his last client he said.
Overall I like that he was direct. I think there are several comments here that say the same. Walang chechebureche. His vibe was pleasant too. He was spot on in terms of my current situation, however most of his readings are re my future so I've yet to know. (fingers-crossed.)
He charged P1500 for the session that lasted about 30 mins if I remember correctly. If you're wondering where exactly to find him, his stall is the first Chinese amulet store from Zara at Shang. Kasi may ilang amulet stores doon and I really didn't know which one was his.

So good luck to all of the girls here and Happy New Year. :)
 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:44:21 am by candycandy30 »

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2014, 05:34:02 pm »
Palaging may mga discount voucher worth 500 kay Master Hanz Chua. I suggest check niyo muna online para makatipid din. ;)

adikako

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2014, 05:37:30 pm »
Sino nga po pala yung FT na taga Cainta lang? Please provide naman po ng mobile number nya.

Or baka may alam kaya FT sa area ng Cainta, Taytay to Antipolo vicinity.

Thanks in Advance and Happy New yEar all!

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2014, 07:29:50 pm »
just wanted to share this article i found... http://www.mb.com.ph/how-tarot-heals/


Sonybear123

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2014, 10:26:49 am »
Went to an FT yesterday... Last time ko nagpunta sa kanya mga 6 months ago. Sabi niya, baka daw may manligaw sa kin na hindi rin magiging maganda ang idudulot sa kin kung maging boyfriend ko. Kaya magingat daw. Susundin ko talaga sya! I think it's up to the mga nagpapahula talaga kung ano gagawin sa mga hula. May mga FT din na sasabihin lang kung ano gusto mo malaman para pabalik balik ka. Kaya pag nagpa FT, talagang dapat kasali din ang iayos ang utak at magfocus, wag maging emotional... at mamili rin ng tamang FT. I agree, dapat nga futuristic at prangka. Kung hindi prangka, most probably, the FT is just after the money. I think yan ang effective way talaga if you are going to avail of the services of an FT.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2014, 11:57:02 am »
how can  tell if an ft is authentic lalo na if online transaction lang mga sis?

jrogann

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2014, 01:19:04 pm »
Basta pag humihingi na ng extra fee si FT na kesyo pang tanggal ng kulam,malas or whatever reasons fake na iyan ;) oldest trick in the book
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:22:02 pm by jrogann »

Sonybear123

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2014, 02:13:47 pm »
how can  tell if an ft is authentic lalo na if online transaction lang mga sis?

Word of mouth talaga sis.  At mag research mabuti especially sa mga ganitong forum. May nabasa ko na highly recommended na foreign online FT, nakalimutan ko naman.

starfishqueen

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2014, 09:29:48 pm »
Basta pag humihingi na ng extra fee si FT na kesyo pang tanggal ng kulam,malas or whatever reasons fake na iyan ;) oldest trick in the book

i totally agree with this. a couple of months ago, nagpa read ako sa isang ft. we met at megamall. since may pinagdadaanan, i had 2 more readings with her. on my third reading, nag offer na ng candles, additional prayers daw kase mabigat problem ko - for an additional fee. then she said we need to meet again kase yung nag light ng candle (si manang na neighbor nya sa bulacan)has a letter for me daw and she has instructions for me. so we met at a mall and this ft handed me the letter. then ft said next meeting, she will bring the solution that manang made, i need to bathe myself with it because all my problems were due to a kulam of a very jealous person and this solution is the antidote.

with every meeting, she asked for money. she claimed it's for manang and the preparation of the solution, which, btw, looked like water tinted with pink packed in two litro bottles.

on the same day this ft handed me the bottles of solution, she asked me if magpapa read ako, i declined already feigning errands i need to attend to. 

kaya mga sissies, be warned, and use discretion in dealing with fts, regardless of positive comments they have in forums.

starfishqueen

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2014, 10:19:38 pm »
i'd like to share some of my ft experiences.

JAYCE LIM
i agree with the general comment about jacye. he's quite good with past and present but of no help talaga with future.

he offered to cleanse my aura and chakras, for 1,500 and i agreed. during the cleansing, he used different crystals around me. later on,  nag compute na sya, yon pala i have to buy these! so on top of the 1.5k, i had to pay 2,200 more pa  .

for regular readings naman, he charges 500pesos per hour, plus 300 if the meet-up is at your place of choice.

RUBY
she charged me 350pesos for around 30mins of reading. she told me positive and negative readings. she's accommodating, although on the 30 of so minute mark, parang she made me feel na we have to end na.

since makulit ako, i was able to ask 3 or 4 additional questions, and she obliged naman.

ABEE
i had i reading this afternoon and came out feeling very positive. she said both positive and negative things but her attitude was such that i felt like she was genuinely interested with me and my well-being.

she was able to tell me my current concerns.she also told me answers to my questions regarding  the future.

she charged me 2k for around 2 hours of reading, which i would say money well spent. i would like to go back to her soon. i am definitely recommending her.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2014, 10:30:13 am »
Anyone here tried Velanthas? Interesting yung past life reading nya

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #218 on: January 16, 2014, 12:01:29 pm »
@starfishqueen

San po located si Abee?

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2014, 07:45:03 am »
Basta pag humihingi na ng extra fee si FT na kesyo pang tanggal ng kulam,malas or whatever reasons fake na iyan ;) oldest trick in the book

ohh really? how bout if  personal yung fortune reading? kasi yun naman free yung reading sa akin at tumugma  halos lahat ng sinabi nung ft.. pero sinabi sa akin , something about a curse that needs to be lifted ..so if I wanted to let him lift up the curse mag pay lang daw ng minimum amount..then he did something like use a needle and a candle tapos yung ginawan na niya ng ritual

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close