^ yeah, for me that's kinda lame, to say na bawal nila sabihin ang future, kasi it's just a guide for us to make (better) decisions.
sa mga madalas mag pa read dito, we know deep down kung ano ba talaga ang dapat nating gawin in a particular situation that's hounding us. usually gusto lang natin ng affirmation na tama or mali ang ipinagpipilitan nating gawin... may mga pagkakataon na ang readings nagbibigay ng hope, kagaya halimbawa ng situation ko : gusto ko mag resign sa work ko pero takot naman ako and the the reading will be, don't be afraid there's something else for you, chill lang stay put etcetera etcetera
may mga readings din na sasabihin me dadating sayong pera, so we are excited about it pero hindi naman para hindi na tayo magtrabaho at "nganga" na lang kasi sabi ng ft me dadating daw e diba?
aaanyywwwaaay, a couple of weeks ago I had a reading with Jayce Lim sa robinsons manila. I was late for thirty minutes (not really an excuse, i came from Lucena City pa and the traffic was unbelievable, I already had an hour and a half allowance for traffic, tapos sarado pa padre faura me rally ata sa Supreme Court) I apologized profusely naman sa kanya, and he was placated.
Our session lasted for more than two hours. Was it productive? Sad to say it wasn't

But then he wasn't the first FT who told me he couldn't "read" me.....
I feel he has a gift, because our session all throughout was about my career and purpose in life (which he wasn't really able to nail, everything in general, vague, hazy ... ) yet at the every end of our session he clasped my hand and told me an answer to something that was bugging me for the past 6 years or so, and that was it.
there was in indirect selling of crystals and I bought two, it cost me 2k on top of the 1k he charged me for the reading. plus I bought him coffee with a free cake thrown in.
All in all, it was okay. not great, not bad but okay. No specific readings, just that an opportunity will come for me next year and i should take it.
on to the next reader I guess

BTW, I had a reading from a local (provincial) reader three years ago, she was spot on and very accurate. However this accuracy was good only for the first three to five readings or so, after that it was all bust. her name is tin tin and she is in manila three to four days a week, UST area. I think she charges 500 or 1k im not so sure I pay her 1k each session coz she was accurate nga with her redings na for future (was being the operative word here since her readings for the past year sa akin was bust) , pero from what I know she accepts 500. her number is 0927 901 8286. Just fyi for the general public
she uses tarot cards, no time constraints.
that's it. bye for now.