watch now

Author Topic: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 157026 times)

mrsjwatkins

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2013, 03:42:59 pm »
katakot naman yan sis

d naman nakakatakot sis,,kailangan lang talaga ng rituals and spell na,parang d kasi kaya ng powers ko mg pray everyday,its been dragging on for years

nicola_juliano

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2013, 07:09:01 pm »
I've already tried Jayce Lim. Na-late ako! huhuhu! I have an errand with a friend kasi sa morning and I didn't expected na ma-late ako. Hayzzz.. Next time when I meet him, I will never ever have any appointments or meetings on that day kundi si Jayce lang. That will be the last time na ma-late ako.

From my first time ever experience sa kanya, he's really great! I'm surprised na he knew na it's my second time. My lolo do a palm reading to me, and Kuya Jayce is correct, he's not a pro. Marami syang nasabi to me, pero sad to say, puro negative yung nakikita nya sa unang minutes ng discussions namin. Alam ko naman yun kasi nangyayari at expected ko na mangyayari na. Pero para di naman ako masyado ma-feel bad of what will happen soon (hindi ko na talaga maiiwasan), he however tell me some positive things to me. One thing na I'm surprised in his last reading, sinabi nya na hinuli daw nya talaga yun kasi I will feel very emotional (which is true), at napaiyak talaga ako. Nakakahiya nga kay Kuya Jayce, umiyak ako sa harap nya. He told me na hinuli nya yun kasi he knows na iiyak talaga ako ng bongga. Pero he helped me to calm down and told me positive things ulet like my future. He also advised many things which I really appreciate!

All in all, my experience is VERY great! And I'm planning to come back to him next year when I fix some things about myself. He's suggesting to tell my experience to my "Family Member" kasi nakikita nya na di maganda ang pinagdadaanan nya (which is true). Sa tingin ko kelangan din ni Family Member ng guidance. He somehow enlighten me for soo many things and he told me I should find my real true friend as a shoulder to cry on, because my bf is not a problem solver type of person (which is true).

I recommend Kuya Jayce who ever wants to try Psychic reading, and I feel comfortable to him. Thanks Jayce. :-)

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2013, 12:11:37 am »
^ glad naging okay ang experience mo kay Jayce. Babalik din ako sa kanya next year :)

Francine Ferdinand

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2013, 10:52:40 am »
Hi girls!

I'm a new member in this forum and I just wanted to share my experiences with some FTs. So, a brief introduction, I had my first tarot reading 4 years ago, back in school. We had an org that invited a tarot reader every year and we only had to pay Php50 for a 10-15 minute reading. I went to the reading curious but I wasn't expecting anything grand. To cut the story short, the reader had said some things I didn't quite agree with and it's only in the last year I realized that some of the things she said actually came true! An example would be when she said I was going to shift courses but at that time, I was adamant I wouldn't. Lo and behold, I did shift. But I only remembered what she said more than 2 years after. She was also able to describe physically a male friend who was "hanging around" with me at that time. Some of my friends have been going to her in the last year, doing meet-ups in Greenhills. Here's her number if you guys want a different FT who hasn't been listed or talked about here yet. I'm not sure of her rate, I think it's 350 for a general spread and you get to ask a couple of questions after, but if you guys will consult her in groups of 3 or more, I think she gives discounts. Also, please excuse her if she arrives late because as far as I know she commutes. Ate Lenlen 0917-355-7552

Another FT I went to recently is August and I'm sure he needs no introduction. I first heard of August from a friend who, coincidentally, has been a regular client of Ate Lenlen. I didn't consult August then because I found 600 to be pricey but since I was looking for a different reader, someone who's more attuned to me, I decided to give him a try and well, let's see if what he says will come true. :)

Lastly, I agree with Pantene999, Madam Rose is worth going to and she's a no nonsense reader indeed. I went to the reading not quite prepared because I didn't have any concerns or pressing issues I needed answers to so what happened was she gave me a general spread and she was able to read my family history from it. Nakakatuwa kasi accurate talaga, from the issues to the number of family members etc. She also read my palms and again, I would consider the reading to be accurate. I withheld personal information during the reading but in the end, napakwento din ako ng konti.

So why do I go to FTs? I go to FTs for clarificiation, more insight or when I need reassurance. I belive we all have wisdom inside of us and the reader just happens to confirm what we already suspect to be the answer. As much as I enjoy "future" readings, I still take them with a grain of salt.

Oh my gosh! I decided to join this forum to look for Ate Lenlen! I have been looking for her for a long time! So thank you very much for this!  ;D I also had my very first Tarot reading with her and I was super impressed. She described to me a suitor at that time and told me that said suitor would tell me of his intentions later at 2:30pm. It was Valentine's Day at that time, but I wasn't really expecting for anything to happen and was more skeptical of her prediction because she gave a specific time. But true enough, yung guy na dinescribe niya DID plan a surprise for me. Sinabihan niya rin ako na yung guy na gusto ko that time also likes me, but that I shouldn't pursue it because it will only end in heartbreak. Nagka-totoo rin! Haha. I think "swak" si Ate Lenlen sa akin. So, thank you for posting her number!  ;)

raaachel25

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2013, 03:45:17 pm »
hi, girltalkers! welcome back to me. haha. nung june pa yata ako huling nagpost sa part one ng thread na to. sa tagal kong hindi nakapag log in, hindi ko na alam kung saan mababasa ang sent messages ko. sorry, off topic na ako. nag scan ako ng pages sa thread at maraming magandang feedback tungkol kay jayce lim. may i know how much he charges for his reading? at saan saan siya nakikipagmeet? ang hirap kasing mag backread gamit ang tablet... thank you po sa sasagot. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2013, 10:38:40 pm »
can someone pm me the number of jayce lim??

thanks!

chelvin26

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2013, 01:32:12 am »
Actually gusto ko itry magoahula, pero as what others said, Takot din ako. I don't know, baka dahil sa mga negative na pwede nilang sabihin or what. I'm eyeing Tara ( pero sabi nila parang hindi worth it yung 1k), Jayce, Ruby, Jade Baby and Valenthas.

Sisses for first timer like me, who would you suggest? I am confuse pa kasi eh, syempre takot din ako. Gusto ko yung hindi harsh, tactful sa mga sasabihin, pero in depth din yung reading. Mga ganon, worth sa babayaran mo.

Thanks! 

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2013, 09:02:51 am »
Hello nice feedback for Jayce Lim..He is worth it. You can email him at  jayce_072109@yahoo.com.

As much as possible I dont give his personal number. Alam nyo naman there's a lot of new sense around di natin alam sino ang may di magandang motives. He regularly checks his email naman.

Actually gusto ko itry magoahula, pero as what others said, Takot din ako. I don't know, baka dahil sa mga negative na pwede nilang sabihin or what. I'm eyeing Tara ( pero sabi nila parang hindi worth it yung 1k), Jayce, Ruby, Jade Baby and Valenthas.

Sisses for first timer like me, who would you suggest? I am confuse pa kasi eh, syempre takot din ako. Gusto ko yung hindi harsh, tactful sa mga sasabihin, pero in depth din yung reading. Mga ganon, worth sa babayaran mo.

Thanks! 

Tulad ng mga advise ng mga sis natin dito sa forum be prepared especially emotionally. Do you have important matter to ask ba or you want to be enlighten? Ask yourself first, listen to your instincts.

Well to give you some of my experience with Jayce and Velanthas


Jayce- He is good and kahit guy siya di na ko nahiya makipag usap. He gave time frame sa mga predictions nya.  Na sense nya vibes ko and pati nga personal matter nasabi nya sa akin. If you want to know your immediate possible answer he can be a good choice.

Velanthas- She is an intuitive healer and soul reader/Past life matter etc. General reading nya, it all roots from your previous life,karmic and soul contracts. Broad ang matter na ito, some may not appreciate it since mas focus yung iba na malaman ang future nila or immediate answer. Personally I contacted Velanthas because I felt that I need to know bakit paulit ulit yung experience ng life ko. So she told me my soul contracts and lessons I need to learn in this lifetime. She is good and I appreciate her advise. Honestly she's a bit pricey but worth for her gifts. If I need some light I email her and she still answer it.


chelvin26

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2013, 12:09:09 pm »

Jayce- He is good and kahit guy siya di na ko nahiya makipag usap. He gave time frame sa mga predictions nya.  Na sense nya vibes ko and pati nga personal matter nasabi nya sa akin. If you want to know your immediate possible answer he can be a good choice.


Thanks for this sis. Actually immediate possible answer ang need ko, may mga bagay akong gustong iclarify sa kanya about sa career path ko,

And kay valenthas naman. Pwede ko ba itanung sa kanya ano purpose ko sa life?

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2013, 09:53:31 am »
Just emailed Jayce, sana available siya this sunday

mage

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2013, 11:21:41 am »
Has anyone here owned tarot card? Or natry ninyo na bang magdownload ng app na tarot card?

I purchased a tarot card sa amazon, hindi para pagkakitaan, kundi I bought it for myself.
Nagbabasa-basa ako ng mga free online tutorial for this and ayun di ko pa rin kabisado yung mga cards. Haha
Instead na magpa-consult ako kung kani-kanino, ako na lang ang gagawa. Mostly sa mga psychic dito, malalayo at puro meet ups lang which makes me uncomfortable. Kargo mo pa sa food yun. Doble-doble ang gastos.

Di naman ako nagpi-feeling maging psychic, ika nga eh, for entertainment purposes only. hehe
Pero ang disadvantage din ng self reading, yung pagiging subjective. Dapat kasi maging objective para di bias ang reading para sa sarili.

Mga sis sino sa inyo merong ma recommend who are good on spells and rituals that can really help rather than scooping money from you,TA

Mahirap yan, kadalasan mahal talaga ang singilan dyan. If I were you, magresearch ka na lang sa Google and do your own working. Ikaw na bahala sa mga materials na gagamitin mo. Pero advise ko sa yo, kung light working naman yan, pag-aralan mo ang hoodoo. Di yun nakakatakot. Safe yun as long as maganda intentions mo. :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:25:18 pm by mage »

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2013, 11:34:17 am »
I bought an ebook on amazon also downloaded an app to my phone. Pero di ko din nagagamit.


Pero hirap magbasa para sa sarili. And mahirap matutunan ang tarot kung wala ka talaga gift. Kasi ang cards nag iiba yong meaning depende sa katabi na card or position sa spread.

Anyways guys if you want just for fun you can search Lotus tarot sa Google and you can get free reading. One spread lang with 6 cards.

Another one is Phuture tarot, this one has several spreads to choose from. I just did a reading for myself this morning and I was able to get bits and pieces of my current concern. All the 5 cards was able to say something about my current dilemma.  If only I could have someone read the spread for me para mas malinaw interpreration.

Anyways, try niyo guys nakakatuwa naman.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2013, 12:59:26 pm »
thanks sis, natry ko na lotus tarot... sakto din sa akin... he he he

FliPPy_LaDdY

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2013, 01:49:37 pm »
hi, gusto ko din magpahula..pero half hearted kasi takot ako.. masama ba magpahula kung ganun..bka may mattract na negative forces?

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2013, 03:45:26 pm »
^nung nasa uk ako may nagtuturo ng tarot reading.. so natututunan sya talaga pero natakot din ako e. Hehe.

Wala si jayce from sunday oct 27 to nov 6 nasa pampanga daw sya..

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2013, 09:10:40 pm »
I started dabbling with tarot cards roughly 11 years ago. We had a maid na may tarot cards and I would borrow her deck and practice. But I never got around to really learning it. Fast forward to 2007, I was able to buy my own deck from Powerbooks. Ang napagpractisan ko lang before eh classmates ko and our maid. I don't remember na ano ang mga hinula ko sa mga classmate ko before but I can remember vividly one hula I made for our maid na I told her yung mga siblings niya from the province susunod sa kanya dito sa Manila. And it did come true.

There were times in the past na pag may problems ako I try to do readings for myself. I write down sa notebook what I see sa cards, based mostly on their meanings from a book rather than what I feel in an effort to be objective. I recently found the notebook where I wrote them and true enough, parang nagkatotoo in a way yung mga naisulat ko. What I wrote were not specific things like may mamamatay or magkakapera ka ulit or yung ex mo miserable ngayon, etc. They were more or less advices and reassurances from the cards that everything will be alright. I guess I can never really read for myself in the way that other readers have done for me.

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2013, 08:38:00 am »
Wow nice sis! Ako kahapon binabasa ko different meaning ng mga tarot card from net at youtube..Interesting talaga. :)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2013, 11:01:19 am »
already made an appointment with jayce. so excited :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2013, 02:58:26 pm »
noon hindi talaga ako naniniwala sa mga fortune tellers  .. skeptic kasi akong tao , but then curiosity got the best of me and I tried it. I chose the psychic na maraming magandang reviews dito and hindi naman ako nabigo... that was the last time and the first time na nagtry ako magpahula na may bayad.. ok naman ang fortune tellers eh for guidance nga lang.. hindi ko na uulitin yun .. ok naman ang experience except that gusto ko pa rin naman  may aabangan na mangyayari in the future =)

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2013, 04:33:50 pm »
Buti nalang may kilala ako na freeyung reading. We just have to give her a coin to retain her energy so P5 lang inaabot namin. Haha

Had my first reading last week kasama ko officemates ko. Yung mga reading samin saktong sakto. Nainis lang ako kasi puro positive yun sakin. Soulmate ko nadaw yun bf ko now ang I got an Infinity card which means forever na kame. Every 7 days ang reading daw. So tomorrow tatanong ko naman if magkakaron kame ng conflict kasi si bf gwapo naman pero walang babae. Parang di ako naniniwala :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close