We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bigla ata nagsulputan ang mga newbies na zero post at nagrave in defense sa nega feedback. And same style of writing ha plus halatang galit at gigil na gigil.One thing is clear tuloy: validated ang feedback ni girltalker.Anyway, curious ako bout jayce na yan, but I'm not into ft now, gusto ko feng shui.
I know somebody else but she doesn't do meet ups. You can call her at 09175646887. She is Madame Rose. She prefers that her client comes to her at the comfort of her home in a condo unit in Mandaluyong. She based her fortune telling thru reading of cards and palms. Her service is only P500/per client.
Mga sis, dedma nyo na kung si Madame Rose yan or hindi. Baka para madali lang makita kaya ginanyan. Matino sya na FT and worth going to. What I did was talk to her first on the phone before I met her so I know what to expect from our reading. No nonsense yan.
huh sis... for clarification and transparency po purpose nyan..
Sis, si Aling Ruby 300 pesos lang. May mga hits and misses pero okay lang. And doom sayer din pala siya so be prepared kung papahula sa kanya.