watch now

Author Topic: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 156991 times)

Pantene999

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 08:45:33 am »
Sino na nakatry kay jayce lim? Nagkatotoo ba?

japs

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 02:02:27 pm »
^ sis i'm curious nga din sa kanya e.  ;D

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 03:30:10 pm »
@ joycefler

Thank you sa lahat ng harsh comments mo dito about me. I do not read the thread but I have some clients na nagsasabi sa akin. Pstt bakit hindi mo sinabi na nagpa sched ka before once or twice and the same day kinansel mo. And one thing, alam mo na lahat ng reading serves as warning. We only give advice but like I always tell everyone, kayo din ang magbabago ng buhay mo. I have to answer what you said kasi sobra kang magsalita. Hindi ata ako ang plastic but you.

I was nice the day I met you kahit na late ka because that's really me and that is what my clients have to say about me. Natarayan kita sa text of course. Ano ba ini expect mo after mag pa sched ka and then napakalayo ng panggagalingan ko tapos kung kailan on the way na saka mo sasabihin na may biglaang lakad kayo ng brother mo. In fact hindi nga taray yun. I only told you about what you did and how you wasted my time. Diretso lang ako magsalita kasi I don't believe in flattering people. But did I use foul words? No. Interpretation mo yun. In fact ikaw nga ang gumagamit ng foul words ngayon. That's quite obvious. Grabe ka mag judge. Lahat ng may history na natarayan ko are only those people who are unprofessional.

Nung day na nag meet tayo finally, pinaghintay mo pa ako kahit sinabi ko saiyo na may recording kami sa Paranaque at babayaran namin yung studio kahit wala pa kami kasi naka reserve yun. Bakit mo ako hinatid? Did I insist? No. Inoper mo yun kasi male late na ako sa sched ko. Laking pasasalamat ko nga nun saiyo. But bear in mind I didn't ask you to do that. I have money to afford a cab.

Bago ka sana nag post ng ganyan, binalikan mo munang mabuti sa memory mo lahat ng nangyari. Alam mo, dapat lahat ng readers, gumawa din ng sariling thread at yung mga clients naman na ganyan ang ugali ang i post. Anyway, wala namang perfect reader at lahat kami nakakaranas ng ganyan because we know we can't please anybody. May mga tao lang din talaga na iba magisip. Naalala niya ang ginawa sa kanya pero hindi niya naalala ang ginawa niya sa iba.

I believe it's fair to answer because your comment is too inconsiderate. Consultations are supposed to be private pero kayo rin ang naghahatak ng personal ninyong buhay sa public. Isa pa, may mga dapat kayong i consider din bago kayo magpa read para relaxed ang reader. I cannot say I am wrong then or not but what I can remember very clearly is may hinahabol akong sched after you. Late ka dumating and malamang na tense ako, which wouldn't happen if you came on time. Imagine mas malapit ka dun. Ako galing pa ng SM Fairview. Nauna pa ako saiyo.

What's more important to me is the fact na mas marami akong napasaya at natulungan sa readings ko and these people are authentic and those who are curious about me can even interview them kung gusto nila just to prove that I am not the kind of person you are talking about on your post.

Imagine, friend pa kita sa FB. Bakit hindi mo sabihin ng diretso sa akin yan. May ganyan ka palang impression? Ang ayos naman nating magkausap nung magkasama tayo di ba? Sorry ha, mas naniniwala kasi ako na dapat pagusapan ang misunderstanding ng mga taong involved at kung hindi maayos, dun lang namin dinadala in public. I brought this in public now because you did it first. Ako pa ba ang plastic? Mapa clients or friends ko, nobody dared say I am plastic kasi kilala nila ako na sobrang straightforward. Pangiti-ngiti ka that day trying so hard to be nice pero naiinis ka pala? Yun ang kaplastikan di ba?

Tama naman yung sinabi ng nag-comment na mag pray bago magpa consult kasi that day, umaayaw na nga ako na i-read ka because na trauma na ako saiyo. Ikaw ang humingi ng pasensiya and nag request na ituloy. Right?

After what you did, I am planning to increase my rate to make sure na wala akong ibang lakad pag mag ri-read ako nang sa gayon, sa client lang ako naka-focus. Marami kasing tao ang hindi talaga marunong mag appreciate. Imagine pinuntahan mo na kahit malayo at 600 lang ang siningil mo tapos ikaw pa ang babaliktarin. Halos pinamasahe ko na lang nga yung bayad. I am actually a successful businesswoman and I am doing this because it's my passion tapos gaganyanin ka pa.

Honestly, nagpapa-read din ako. Na try ko din halos lahat yang mga naka post dito sa GT but I make it a point to respect everybody and if there are people na gusto sila i try, I never discourage them kasi it's their prerogative. In the first place, ako naman ang nangailangan sa kanila. Hindi sila ang nag-insist sa akin na magpa-read ako.

Sasabihin mo pang masama ang ugali ko. Ako ba o ikaw? With how you deliver your words, obvious naman kung sino talaga. BTW, with your due respect, I am removing you from my friends list sa FB. There's no reason to keep you there after what you did to me. Aww, there's no need to delete you pala kasi binlock mo na ako agad after I sent you a PM. Tsk tsk. Should I call that guilt?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:10:02 pm by hersmart4ever »

joycefler

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 04:10:12 pm »
Dito nalang ako magrereply kay Jade MArtin. Nakarating o bnabasa nya yung review ko sa kanya... Ayoko ma stress sa pagreply personally.

MS JADE-NAKOOOOOOO!!!! wag yan! bwisit yan. When we met, we were really good. I mean she did not give me any attitude, pero you can really sense na masama ugali nito. Sinabihan ko nalang sya na-ipapagdrive ko sya kung san sya pupunta next kaya siya mabait sakin. PERO LAHAT ng hula nya... WALANG nagkatotoo. SUPER NEGATIVE. Nakakatakot mabuhay after ng reading nya. Nadepress ako, lalo kami nagaaway ng bf ko dahil sa mga negative stuff na hula nya. THEN, AKALA NYA YUNG ANAK KO EH HINDI ANAK NG BF KO PALA NUNG HULI. Kaya she was encouraging me na makipaghiawalay... kase daw hindi daw magiging mabuti yung bf ko para sa baby ko... AKALA NYA HINDI YUN YUNG DADDY. Jusme. Eh ngayon nga yung bf ko nagaalaga 80% of the time sa anak namin. Super bait. I paid Php600 for more mental breakdown.

Nakalimutan ko daw sabihin na i cancelled the first schedule among other things. Oo, I cancelled our first schedule about 8 hours before we meet and I was late for about 30 minutes on the day we did the reading. Totoo yan. Na late ako which I made up for driving her for about an hour around Paranaque. I offered.  di ko na sinabi yon kase nga i was late and that was my sorry.

Plastic daw ako. Well, we haven't really talked again after and the reading was quite a pleasant meeting for me really considering all the bad reviews people are saying about her attitude... di nya ko tinarayan at all. WE laughed and was having fun actually.

So I was basing my reactions now on the readings she did before and my comments about her was based on the flawed reading she did which can ruin someone's outlook in life especially because her readings sounded absolute and precise. LAHAT ng hinula nya, nakakalumo na, hindi naman pala totoo... She did warn me that she does not sugarcoat things.. which was good AS LONG AS ITS A VIVID FORESIGHT OF THE FUTURE but if you are not absolutely sure yourself, give a bit of percentage and not make it sound that your word is absolute.

Kung plastic yon, well... I guess plastic nga ako for not saying it to her face... I dont really feel the need to tell her directly she was wrong in her interpretations. Maybe it will be a lesson for her to be a little bit more tactful and since its hula, not to make it sound absolute. She did say everything is up to me kahit na doomed yung relasyon ko.

Alam naman naming hula eh, eh kung parang super mangyayari yung sinasabi mo tapos ang sama pa, tapos mali pa... jusme... [textspeak!] na magyayare sa taong PROBLEMADO na nga in the first place, di ba?


I know there are others who went to her and said that she was spot on and super galing. Kaya nga ako napadpad sa kanya dahil sa mga reviews na yon about her. Super galing daw as in. Maybe my experience with her was one of those days. Maybe she was distracted when she was doing my reading. But my comments here is about my experience. I understand its a job too. Kaya be a bit tactful, maybe try not to sound so absolute especially when you are not sure. You don't NEED to be harsh on someone who is having a bad life, believe me.. life is being harsh on that person already, your bad hula don't need to add to it.

My reviews are based on her hula about me and not about her attitude or anything.. side comments nalang yon.



pickypickles

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 06:00:48 pm »
Sino na nakatry kay jayce lim? Nagkatotoo ba?

Oww, medyo umiinit sa thread anyway... Let's go back to Jayce Lim. I'm also curious about this guy. Nagkatotoo ba hula sa inyo, anyone?

japs

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 07:42:33 pm »
^ sis I am curious din sa kanya. Feedback naman mga sis sa mga nakatry kay Jayce Lim.

releneangela

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »
i believe there's alot of you who knows and have met miss jade martin. October last year when i met with her and had a reading. 85% of what she read already happened. and to think that we are both strangers she simply amazed me and continuously still amaze me with the way she reads her tarot cards.
22 years of reading tarot cards is not a joke. I believe her competence, accuracy, Kind heart and clear mind are her key to be where and what she is now. Her rate is the cheapest I've seen and is really "sulit" to think that she is Truly an "Expert". I believe she's not after the money but with the pleasure of helping  other people.

islandsenyorita

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 10:11:53 pm »
Sisses, hindi ba kayo natatakot magpa-hula? Kasi ako parang may phobia ako sa hula. Dati nagpunta kaming quiapo at hile-hilera yung mga manghuhula dun, kinikilabutan talaga ako. Just the thought na baka may masama silang sabihin regarding my future or they'll dig up a past I've long forgotten, basta, natatakot ako.

One time, sa Christmas Party namin, Arabian nights ang theme so merong fortune teller booth dun. Ewan ko ba sa organizers. Napilit ako ng mga colleagues ko na magpahula. Cards ang gamit pero nung shinushuffle pa lang yung card and she asked me to pick one, nag-brush yung hand niya sa akin, ay shucks! Todo kilabot talaga ako. Ang creepy ng feeling. Ewan ko ha. So I begged off, sabi ko, I'm not ready. paranoid lang ba ako or is this normal?

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 06:25:38 am »
@ joycefler

People like you who cannot confront anybody directly are simply called cowards. Nauna mo pang i post sa public instead of telling that to my face directly. AUTHENTIC NA KAPLASTIKAN! You know what truth is and yan ang mas importante. Your side comments are way so unprofessional. What right do you have to judge others that way?

Sa dami ng nakakakilala sa akin, mas importante sa akin ang magandang sinasabi ng iba keysa sa sinabi ng isang katulad mo. Words simply tell what kind of person is the speaker. Simple lang naman ang bottom line --- napaka judgmental mong tao to talk that way and still considered so unprofessional until now with the way you talked and dealt with the matter.

I felt the urge to give my side dahil what you've written is not a feedback but a judgement. A defamation to be exact. Hindi mo ba na realize yun? Hindi siguro ma-ko-concern ang ibang clients ko na nakakita ng post mo kung hindi sobrang sagwa ng language mo. Kahit i edit mo yan, na print screen ko na yan. Maybe I should ask a lawyer too if something can be done kapag ganyan kabastos mag deliver ng salita ang tao. Remember, you posted that in public!

Alam mo, sana kung ano ang tapang mo dito, ganyan ka sa personal. Obvious na obvious ang ugali mo sa marunong mag-analyze. Stress yourself? Ikaw ang nakaka stress and if ma stress ka ngayon, you brought that to yourself. Ilabas mo na lang yang tapang na yan if magkakaroon tayo ng chance to be in court. I know your real name anyway and mabuti naman na hindi ka gumamit ng alias. You forgot how to be responsible enough when posting online I guess.

I don't really care about feedback but I surely care about being judged before other people. I will not take this matter just sitting down and this should also be a lesson to those who find fun in ruining other people in public. And who do not know the right words to use.

Nagka mental breakdown ka? I always tell clients not to base everything on readings but to be careful on how they will react after. Besides, we are "reading". We only say what we see on the cards. A witty person would make his/her own analysis after each reading. Besides, if what I can read about a relationship is negative, I always tell people to still try to work it out. I know the ethics all readers should have.

Everyone can ask all my clients. Pati yung mga nag post dito ng review. They know I do it that way. Pati sa website ko naka note yan. Besides, if I have rough ways of dealing with some people, fault would not come from me. Hindi pupwedeng ako ang nauna. I only bite when I got stepped on.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:11:04 am by hersmart4ever »

angchuongco

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 10:49:16 am »
I've started consulting FT last January 2013. Tried 3 FT's. August Tambunting, Jade Martin and Alex Manuel. I've read Good Reviews (to people who are satisfied with the service), Bad reviews (to those who you know are just ripping you off, but still you put a big smile) and Personal attacks (to those placing the personal attacks who I call idiots that forgot that they can be sued for moral and intellectual damages if they're not careful) but still head on to consult them. I had also bear in mind that FT's are not always 100% accurate all the time. It depends on the position you're in that moment when you had a reading, the decisions you will make after the reading, how skeptical you are about the reading (you have to be somewhat believing too you know) and of course if you guys clicks.

Lucky me, I had good experiences with them. They are extremely accommodating, friendly and generous with their time and patience. We, as clients at times are "makulit" and we ask questions that are "paulit-ulit" because we are troubled and anxious. But these 3 FT's I've consulted are patient enough with me. People, you don't want to hear only the good stuffs (good predictions), you also want to hear the Bad ones (Negative predictions) for you to be able to somehow be ready for the pain that it's included there. If you're so sure they're wrong (the FT's prediction is distorted) why would you be asking in the first place btw? :-\

With experiences, I decided to go back to Jade Martin and is still up until now. She somehow clicked with me. (bear in mind, when I consult FT's, I always keep an open mind). She had predicted that I will have another child (I didn't even plan to have a 2nd child, but she predicted that last January 2013) and now (last July 2013), I got pregnant accidentally, hoping it will be a Son. She had predicted (in 3 different instances) dates, which she GOT IT RIGHT on the dot, I am waiting for the other future Good prediction come to pass and also brace myself for those Not so good predictions too. I consult her through Text, FB messaging and meet ups and she had never been "Mataray" like what other had said but the other way around, she always answers (though not immediately, but I understand of course I'm not the only person around).

To all detractors of any FT in general - If you're not satisfied with the service of the FT, you don't have to be all "Personal" and post "Attacks", you're likely to be sued for damages :o. Why not just say "she and I didn't click" or what and then post the one you really think you liked. Every person has their right to say what you want so long as it's not damaging to others, morally or intellectually.

PS. I WON'T entertain feedbacks from my post. I didn't post this for anybody. I posted this because I had read so much here and I wanted to give credit (Good feedbacks) to those who deserves it.

-Have a great day people-

cestlavie

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 01:38:26 pm »
Im curious about jayce lim and psychic felicia banks I hope mas marami pa mga naging clients nila magpost ng feedback. I cant decide kasi sino itry ko sa kanila.

japs

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 01:55:45 pm »
^ sis cestlavie, I tried Felicia Banks and she is good. Spot on sya though medyo malabo ang hula nia in which I have to decode what it really means. Totoo naman, kailangan lang talaga intindihin. I did an e-mail reading with her! Nosebleed ako.  :D

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 03:12:35 pm »
And daming newbie sa thread ha...Ok go na tayo ulet peace na muna. Happy September!

Just wanna share my experiences

SANDY

I tried Sandy rin last year sa Cubao Shop nya mas private since kayo lang talaga mag uusap sa
isang corner sa taas ng shop. Gusto ko nga irecord yung conversation pro di daw tlaga nakkarecord heheh. Very enlightening yung session and she is a sort of life coach rin. That was a good moment that I consulted her before I made some decision. Kay Sandy 700 for 1hour last year di ko alam if ganun pa rin.

VELANTHAS

I consulted Velanthas last May mas broad and in depth ang details nya. Soul reading of Velanthas cost 1500 good for 90 minutes or basta matapos yung session. Sa akin more than 2 hours since ang dami ko naka prepared question but politely ask those questions if covered pa rin ba yun ng service.

Soul reading is about past life mo and ano yung result ng past life mo and lessons na you have to learn. It includes soul contract ano ba yung gusto ma experience or pinili ng soul mo to have for this lifetime. General life matter ang reading ni Velanthas.  She's warm I mean ang gaan ng feeling mo sa kanya, naiyak pa nga ako sa kanya but she comforted me like a friend. She gave me advises and steps on how to deal with my present situation. Parang nagkukuwentuhan lang kayo pero sinasabi nya sayo yung past life mo from Akashic record- Book of Life. Its very interesting din and you will understand why do you have to experience the life you are in today.

JAYCE

One word-Magaling. Worth the price and sobra pa sa binayad ko yung info na shinare nya. We met in a coffee shop then sinabi nya agad na he feels na di daw ito ang first time ko magpa read, I tried reading na daw which is true because I tried  Velanthas  and last year I tried my brother's friend online tarot reading. Na-vibes talaga. Before mag start he gave intro sa tarot being a guide and we still have free will etc.  Then He spreads the card, and ask me to pick -the common thing in a tarot reading anyway. Then nung hinwakan nya kamay ko during question and answer sa card nagulat ako sa sinabi nya " Tabi pala kayo ng mother mo matulog?" What? paano nya nalaman?. That really makes me wonder. Then he said na may na sense siya physically and emotionally separated ang parents ko parang formality na lang daw na magkakasama kami sa bahay. Which is so true. He gives options and the outcomes of your decisions na applicable for the one he is reading. Pag wala its your own will and intuition ang basis. Well, hindi siya per hour so di ka talaga ma pe- pressure he is so professional. I owe him one. May binigay siya sa ken na magagamit ko then he said na bayaran ko siya pag kaya ko na. Its up to me. Wow! where in the world you can meet a person like that. Its like giving a seed that promise  fruits but you pay only the amount of half price of that seed..Just feeling grateful that I'm able to meet him. Now I know he is the one that I can  stick to.

May ni refer akong friend sa kanya since may problem siya about sa nawawalang bagay. He predicted it and tumugma naman. Then aside pa sa problem nya ang na solve, di daw siya makapaniwala since di naman niya tinanong yung issue na yun, bigla na lang sinabi ni Jayce yung something about that issue. After the reading My friend asked me kung may nakuwento ba ko kay Jayce about dun sa issue but sabi ko with all honesty wala talaga. Dahil di naman talaga yun yung problem nya that time and gusto nya lang malaman is about dun sa nawawala. So sobrang natuwa siya sa result.

Pantene999

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2013, 05:14:54 pm »
Sisses, hindi ba kayo natatakot magpa-hula? Kasi ako parang may phobia ako sa hula. Dati nagpunta kaming quiapo at hile-hilera yung mga manghuhula dun, kinikilabutan talaga ako. Just the thought na baka may masama silang sabihin regarding my future or they'll dig up a past I've long forgotten, basta, natatakot ako.

One time, sa Christmas Party namin, Arabian nights ang theme so merong fortune teller booth dun. Ewan ko ba sa organizers. Napilit ako ng mga colleagues ko na magpahula. Cards ang gamit pero nung shinushuffle pa lang yung card and she asked me to pick one, nag-brush yung hand niya sa akin, ay shucks! Todo kilabot talaga ako. Ang creepy ng feeling. Ewan ko ha. So I begged off, sabi ko, I'm not ready. paranoid lang ba ako or is this normal?

islandsenyorita... GOOD FOR YOU! Di ko na explain! Basta good for you! Ok na yan. :)

MaryGrace

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 03:29:21 pm »
Hi again mga sis! To all who are curious about Jayce Lim  all I can say Is "he is my reader of choice", mabait, professional, and higit sa lahat he is really good.

I had 3 readings with him nah, and every reading I had with him was really enlightening. My positive energy now is thanks to him teaching me proper meditation.

P.S. Grabe hah, naging war zone narin pala dito sa GT akala ko sa pinoy exchange lang. I believe this thread should only focus on our personal experiences with the readers we had tried, and I believe the reader should not have any say on the matter.

Tulad nga ng sabi ni sis Zea88 PEACE na (ber months na oh)

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2013, 04:37:55 pm »
Tama yun! Positive vibes lang dito sa forum heheh!   Sis MaryGRace tinuruan ka rin pala mag meditate ni Jayce. Good for you we all need alone time rin to meditate and think deeply. Advise nga sa ken wag ako ma excite sa mga development sa ken live in the moment daw, enjoyin ko muna yung nadi discover ko about myself.  Have a Blessed week girls! :D

nicola_juliano

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2013, 03:28:59 pm »
Si Jayce Lim po ba pwede kahit sa mall na lang kayo magkita? In a Coffee shop? :-)

Pantene999

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2013, 04:11:54 pm »
Meron akong kasalanan... ;D I was one of those who doubted those who vouched for Jayce Lim on the first thread... That they were fake accounts... I apologize..!!! :'(  I met him twice and the moment I saw him, I knew I was wrong!!! Client testimonials are the least of his concerns. He is a true professional . Sorry sissesss!!! I now know what you are talking about.  :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:14:22 pm by Pantene999 »

Pantene999

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2013, 04:24:54 pm »
Si Jayce Lim po ba pwede kahit sa mall na lang kayo magkita? In a Coffee shop? :-)



Rob Place in Ermita or coffee shops nearby.

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2013, 09:12:01 pm »
I had something to show and tell all of you. Una muna yung show. This link will show that sometime in 2010 joycefler said I am good. It was surprising that now, she's saying evil things against me. Kung may nag-encourage sa kanya to do that, none of us can tell.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499899010095758&set=a.470968546322138.1073741825.301987713220223&type=1&relevant_count=1

Now, this is what I want to tell. I've been to my lawyer a while ago and I was advised on what I can do. Can I file a case against her? According to the lawyer, yes. Nakaka-obtain naman ng info ng tao sa NBI, especially, if a lawyer demands. Same lawyer I consulted when a certain psychic caused me trouble. Bakit hindi ko tinuloy yung kaso against that psychic? He admitted his fault and asked for an apology. I can always forgive. But I cannot forget. Tinago ko pa rin lahat ng evidence.

What's my point here? We should all learn some lessons. Hindi komo internet ito e we can just bash anybody that way. We should also learn how to properly post feedback and what words to use. We can always report malicious posts such as those to the admin para maiwasan ang bigger problems in the future. Para hindi naman madamay ang helpful thread na ito. Hindi laruan ang internet. We have to use it with great responsibility.

This is the last time I will talk about this matter because a legal process will be carried out. I rest my case. Sa lahat ng nagpakita ng concern, words cannot express how thankful I am to all of you.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 09:19:57 pm by hersmart4ever »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close