We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I haven't. Actually, na laman ko lang rin na may ganun ang dove dahil kay toni sia. Speaking off, mag grogrocery ako late. I will check and maybe try it as well.
I think may mga nagtitinda ng Aluminum Chloride sa Shopee for sweating.Yun kase sinuggest nung derma sa may Jose Reyes Hospital nun way back high school pa ako. Effective naman siya. Dati kase dun pa sa pharmacy sa Jose Reyes biniili yun and need ng reseta.
How do you apply it? It does not cause darkening of underarms?
Same. I also use RMK. No stinging, formula's not drying and mabilis maabsorb ng skin. And true, no sweating for the whole day.
^^same formula. I have the small spray bottle then nirerefill ko lang, I usually buy the 250mL pangrefill, it lasts me 3-4 months.