We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Been using Eskinol na may tawas powder as deo for 2 weeks na and so far so good! Yay!
Wala ako makita na deo na good for perspiration dahil ang lakas magpawis ng UA ko. Need ko na yata pa-botox.I used Skin Station's Axilight serum. It acts as a deo and whitening product na rin pero syempre wala anti perspirant effect
Has anyone tried yung nire-rave ni Toni Sia na new deodorant from Dove? Yung Ultimate Repair dark marks corrector. I'm curious & I've been wanting to try it kaso wala pang masyadong reviews.