We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've used a lot of drugstore deos and they all gave me rashes. I have allergies/contact dermatitis to anything with fragrance, unless it's organic. I'm allergic to perumes, fabric conditioners, lotions and moisturizers, face creams with fragrance etc. I also tried Milcu, Deonat, Landers etc, pero sobrang hapdi and left me with scars. Now I'm using Dove Unscented --- Minsan OK, minsan hindi. I'm interested with the VMV Underarmour but I'm scared with the "adjustment period". For those who are using it, sweat lang ba yung problem during the first few days? Did it gave you BO?