watch now

Author Topic: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4  (Read 256477 times)

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2014, 03:19:54 pm »
I wanna try l'occitane's deo😊 anyways nabasa ko sa isang newspaper article na dapat daw every month or after naubos ang deo dapat nagpapalit daw ng brand kasi may tendency daw mangitim ang ua pag prolong use sa 1 brand lang.. I dont know if thats true pero since nabasa ko un papalit palit na ko ng brand

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2014, 03:51:57 pm »
^ Who wrote that?  I remember one shampoo manufacturer also suggested changing of shampoo every month so the hair won't get dandruff or something, then suggested another variant of their shampoo line.  Anyway, milcu works for me. It's just so hot sometimes that I have to use powder deo.  Before I got pregnant, I never had to worry about discolouration for a long time since i had whitening and laser hair removal.  So I think milcu is pretty good. 

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2014, 03:13:15 am »
^ nakalimutan ko na sis ang tagal na kasi nun. But i don't recall naman the writer suggesting a brand or something. Ang natandaan ko lang is after finishing a bottle of deo switch na kagad ng brand or kapag while using a certain brand tapos you noticed na nangingitim ua mo, palit ka daw kagad. It was i think from an inquirer lifestyle newspaper pero yun nga super ilang years ago pa yun hehe

juni

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2014, 11:00:38 pm »
I've tried using Nivea and Dove, and okay naman sila, hindi naman umitim underarms ko.  Effective naman sila in making sure na zero odor.  What I hated was yung Secret.  I remember using it years ago, and ang daming damit ko yung nasira niya, nag-iba yung kulay ng clothes sa underarm area kahit anong konti ng pag-apply ko ng Secret.  Napansin din ng friends ko na ganun yung effect sa damit nila.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2014, 11:42:32 pm »
Tried dove. Thought it was ok because it's mild pero nagdarken ua ko  :(

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2014, 08:58:29 pm »
Okay sakin ang Nivea Extra whitening. Though I have yet to see results, it can control the smell. :) Wala akong issue sa sweat, gusto ko talaga walang smell. :P And so far this made me satisfied.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2014, 02:46:41 am »
I use vmv. Pag closed shoes I also use this as antiperspirant for my feet. Dito lang pinakaokay yung skin ko. Never had issues with its spray. I just wipe it after every use.

jm0514

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2014, 07:20:06 am »
im using and love ko ang dove Ultimate white.. nawala un chicken sking ko dito sa ua..

agape

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2014, 05:25:23 pm »
I am trying to look for deodorants/antiperspirants that has "no aluminum". I think it is an allergen, too. So far I am using Arm&Hammer unscented stick. I also use Dove roll-on, Dove spray, Nivea spray but I think I am getting itchy underarms kasi, so I limit my use to sweaty or active days only. The same case with my brother using Nivea for Men, na-allergy. Sometimes I use Avon Quelch.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2014, 07:27:30 pm »
^ i think pag antiperspirants may alum talaga coz that's the ingredient that stops the sweat. I suggest going for mineral deos in rock or spray form since they only stop odor but not the sweat.

Corbun

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:29 pm »
Others kasi dont like sweaty underarms kasi sometime they go to parties and other formal engagements then wet underarms. But i would suggest powder form of deo like milcu or just normal powder para iwas din sa itchy and sweat na rin. Mura pa :)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2014, 10:48:27 pm »
^ true! Sanayan lang talaga ang wet underarms! Haha. One drawback for me is allergic ata ako sa sweat ko. My UA get red and itchy pag nagsweat ng matindi. Kaya tama, powders work din.

simang

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2014, 11:09:42 am »
Been using Nivea extra whitening since forever haha sobrang tagal na. I like the smell and it does control sweat and odor

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2014, 11:18:02 am »
Nivea user ako dati, kaso nag-iiwan ng stain sa clothes, kaya ngayon ang trusted brands ko are Dove and Milcu. :) tawas or calamansi okay rin, haha. ;D

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »
^^True! I've tried numerous deos in the market, even yung mga hindi kilalang brands, thinking na yung hindi commercialized, mas effective. Yun pala Nivea lang ang katapat ko. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2014, 07:04:42 pm »
Milcu pa rin after all these years

falsabraga

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2014, 08:30:42 pm »
i use deonat and so far, it does the job of being odor-free and di din ganon ka kasweaty pits ko. i've seen at Healthy Options na may mga deos na alum-free. I wanna try those once ubos na tong deonat.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2014, 09:04:12 pm »
Milcu pa rin after all these years

Super pawis pawis naman ako with milcu. After 2 bottles, hindi na ako umulit ever.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2014, 10:34:09 pm »
I only use milcu for my feet. super effective sa pag-control ng sweat and smell.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2014, 12:17:01 am »
^sis baka nakakasama sa yo yung paggamit mo ng men's deo kaya ka lalo nagkaka bo... kasi di ba iba ang skin ng lalaki mas makapal kaya matapang yung mga products na made for them. try mo kaya muna gumamit ng for women like belo, dove or nivea

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close